Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

No mind no moral no rules: Coming back into the mind, perceiving consciously the subconscious mind - how easy it is to go on a killing spree

Any of you honest researchers of your own human system, experimenting and truly living your emotions, diving into your thoughts and truly experiencing their texture and at one point coming into a space - we gave the term subconscious mind for it - has also experienced and was overrolled by neglect, sheer destructive chaos that wants to tear appart all of your relationships?

... and when you truly are in your mental body, you truly feel the texture of your thoughts and how they all hold an equal sensation inside of them you Truly feel and know for the very first time in So long again, that they are all the same. It is all one and the same kind of tangible energy. All ideas, all value, all rule, all moral are all made up of thoughts and here you are VISCERALLY understanding this underlying truth... no thought is greater than the other, here you feel and know it...

... and for a moment you loose all grasp from this world, you know inside yourself that no other human being can help you any longer and that you are on your own. For all ideas they could give you, hold again the same quality of energy fear holds, or anxiety or joy (those emotions than understood as an idea, again a thought)

... and for the very first time in so long you feel authentic fear of survival in this body, because these are the very first, primordial mental structures that then lateron formed what we perceive as a thought. The layers are so thin that you, through looking out with your opened eyes, identify with things SO fast as fast as you drop it again and feel rather empty and not caring at all ...

... you instantly grasp all actions of your entire human surroundings, how every action they do, will lead to another suffering ... for (me at this very moment) inexplicable reason as if you have already lived all of their lives ...

Has anyone here felt this and experienced this, live in a self-experience with this human reality coming from the willingness to truly know oneself and thereby shedding and consciously going through all layers of ones aura and that the mental body feels so full of ... War and destruction, full of despair, loneliness and fear?

Because we as humans rarely address these issues, they became the fundament of our reality. A beast that we lock up into our basement and because we do not care for it, it has developed a life on it's own. Coming from neglecting our negative aspect that has completely the Same value as our striving for positivity. No matter what action we do, abit consciously already or still mostly subsconisouly directed through action and reaction, this symbolic "beast" is the chief reason why we constantly feel a presence in all that we touch, all that we do, of that it can Never happen to our greatest fulfillment, we constantly feel incomplete and we always have a knowing of something uncertain that can happen every second around any corner and for which we have to prepare for.

This is our subconscious mind and all it's unresolved issues.

I am baffled how unspeakably powerful it is and what it actually contains, in my current understanding, coming from a live experience with my mental body and this waking world through  my opened eyes.

This is the reason why we have shizophrenia: Individuals getting disconnected from their apparently stable mental structures we call our ego, striving for positivity, they slide down in their subconscious mind and go back up and down and up and down and express in reactions what thoughts appear: YOU MOTHERF*CKER I really love you YOU SON OF A B*TCH I K*LL YOU I really like those flowers... this is a perceived reality from a what you call sane mind, purely observatory of what thoughts arise here

I have chosen this particular title, because when one allows oneself to cross the border between mental layers and possible emptiness beyond, the subconscious mind will automatically be witnessed as "barrier" between waking mind and unconscious mind (apparant emptiness) and one will feel that there are no more bonds. 

The subconscious mind is the infamous layer in which all practitioners of meditation want to control their thoughts. Subsconious activity has not yet been affected by the conscious mind and so the task seems to be (or is) endlessly. And since there is a deeper goal, it is said to let thoughts come and go. But in no scripture was mentioned how absurd and destructive these thoughts appear to be.

Surely you most likely wont find notes in any history, religious and spiritual book about it in this bandwidth, since the expansion of it became even more uncontrollably in the last 2k years of stripping the global human population even more of their rights and bring them unconsciously into slavery.

When you truly experience these states you will feel that no humanly created law can bind you any longer. There is no effect in you anymore that says "No, better not" - it feels you would just go out there and do it.

It is very important that our students of psychology become aware of this. Because I had these experiences I am most likely going to work with these individuals anyway. We can help each other a great deal in understanding psychological traumata when each of the students agrees to dive into these experience themselves, before they reach their master. And not simple repeat information, but rather get actual, practical, life-experience with their own subconscious mind, which is connected to all subconscious mind that there is and ever will be.

I hope you have a great day (hoping comes from subconscious knowing that it is not the case but wanting it to be different - so by all means I want that you have a great day full of rich experiences)

Edited by 4bsolute

The last time I delved into my subconscious, and was made aware of all the darkness I was capable of and was being pushed to act out, I quickly had a wake-up call in the form of breaking my collar bone in a motorcycle crash.

Though it is interesting you are diving into this "mental" body. Have you had any experience with your energy body? Or the center of your consciousness? The latter is enough to shatter lingering feelings of 'despair' and see what is really going in the background.

Existence wouldn't be worth it if all it was is suffering, now would it? At the true center lies freedom

But in no scripture was mentioned how absurd and destructive these thoughts appear to be.[/i]

Surely you most likely wont find notes in any history, religious and spiritual book about it in this bandwidth, since the expansion of it became even more uncontrollably in the last 2k years of stripping the global human population even more of their rights and bring them unconsciously into slavery..

My impression is that Buddhism pretty blatantly points out the absurdity of these thoughts. As does Daoism. One could even make a case that the Bible says so too.

According to Daoist theory you're tuning into the crooked Qi 邪气 of the Po mind 魄. Jung calls it the shadow. Tolle calls it the pain body. Popular culture calls it emotional baggage or just your shit. The objective of inner sight or Vippassana meditation is to encounter these thoughts with equanimity. They aren't you. Not the real you. They are junk clinging on to you. To mistake them for self is delusion. But they are in you. And that needs to be recognized before they can transform back into emptiness.

These thoughts have tremendous power, take root in the physical body, and can be infectious, especially among close friends and down hereditary lines.

Incidentally, the Chinese character for 邪气 xieqi, crooked Qi, originally meant a rebel capital within the kingdom. This is in contrast to 正气 zhengqi, upright Qi, which meant the rightful government mandate. You, the real you, are the rightful ruler of your kingdom, not the rebels. But the path to peace doesn't involve crushing one rebellion after another. Rather peace is won by finding out why the rebels are rebelling in the first place. They aren't demons. They are crying babies. Peace is in finding and filling your real needs.

When you do the ancient maxim rings true, human beings are essentially good.

• Like 7

Hmmn, is the OP a pre-amble to the movie Seven or Silence of the Lambs?

Feels like a free flowing stream of rationalizations.  Particularly for things one will regret.

When somewhat psychotic ie  '..you truly experience these states you will feel that no humanly created law can bind you any longer.' very importantly police can still arrest and jails can still bind you, caging you in a small toilet room for decades.  Thus you should carefully watch ones behavior when one is in such moods.

or perhaps I'm missing some therapeutic value here, akin to know the mind of a serial killer to help them?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

I think that is one perception (or finding of ) one type of energy in one type of  'motivated unconscious'.  The OP seems to consider it is the general makeup ?

Not everyone has a 'sociopathic unconscious' .   The only reason to expose such base motivations is to heal them. If they can be healed.   I think it points to some unresolved repression or lack of expression at an early age.

Otherwise .... yep, it could be heading for a long time in a small toilet room. 

• Like 2

My impression is that Buddhism pretty blatantly points out the absurdity of these thoughts. As does Daoism. One could even make a case that the Bible says so too. According to Daoist theory you're tuning into the crooked Qi 邪气 of the Po mind 魄. Jung calls it the shadow. Tolle calls it the pain body. Popular culture calls it emotional baggage or just your shit. The objective of inner sight or Vippassana meditation is to encounter these thoughts with equanimity. They aren't you. Not the real you. They are junk clinging on to you. To mistake them for self is delusion. But they are in you. And that needs to be recognized before they can transform back into emptiness. These thoughts have tremendous power, take root in the physical body, and can be infectious, especially among close friends and down hereditary lines.Incidentally, the Chinese character for 邪气 xieqi, crooked Qi, originally meant a rebel capital within the kingdom. This is in contrast to 正气 zhengqi, upright Qi, which meant the rightful government mandate. You, the real you, are the rightful ruler of your kingdom, not the rebels. But the path to peace doesn't involve crushing one rebellion after another. Rather peace is won by finding out why the rebels are rebelling in the first place. They aren't demons. They are crying babies. Peace is in finding and filling your real needs. When you do the ancient maxim rings true, human beings are essentially good.

Perfect answer.

As a side note, when you find out what the You phenomenon really is, it becomes easier to reconnect with oneness and eliminate the junk that stuck to you throughout your life.

The pyramids and so called all seeing eye contain the lesson of true Self and body...a lesson which can be extrapolated to other areas of the human experience.

To the original poster (OP):

It seems you have been chewing into the guts of somewhat more radical thinking and now the tepid stuff you seem to be done with.

This works well for a time - the apple polisher dies with clean clothes having never lived.

But - indulgence leads invariably to gutter level and lower - it has to - the pretty stuff gets old and the decadence is what's left.

This is consumption - grasping - which is what we teach - the god outside of us.

Your use of the words Consious and Sub-conscious Mind are to muddled to be in any way clear without volumes to define them.

It's like using the word "nice" to describe someone.

Peace will not be found looking for rebels and why they are rebelling - "they" are not rebelling for a reason and their thirst has no end because of it.

Correct Thinking appears to be "Apple Polisher Thinking" but it is not - look into the idea from the east of Correct thinking.

99% of your thoughts (human thought - for gods sake don't take this personally)are piss. A stream of piss in the wind and the thoughts about that piss as it comes back at you.

Stop the stream of piss.

See if what is left is skillful.

Stop labeling and judging - if you lean towards harsh labeling and judging - understand the vibration you have become accustom to.

It was good to have indulged to some extent - the perfect people are among the most dead and asleep.

Now pull your head out of your ass and recognize the constant spew - you are very good at it (your spew was pretty good spew as spew goes). I mean this as a compliment. You have exercised feeling - many experience and react with it but don't exercise it.

If you could completely come to a stop for a moment - you would laugh and never go back to the noise and the damp back-wind.

Its all fools in a food fight.

Don't look under the rug in the Sub-conscious and find meaning in labels that only insulate your monkey mind into a sofa of self satisfaction.

Learn to be in stillness - fully present - in the body - and in the body of all that is around you.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Hi, I have felt these thoughts in my body.

They are a mix of dread, violence and so forth. The 'subconscious' has overridden my psyche many times lately and so I have stepped back. They only show up when once makes an effort to renounce sexuality, at least for me.

When scanned over, especially lower in the body, the thoughts or 'mind images' have been horrifying. Tearing, crushing, piercing - painful. 

So that's what comes out when you let go of your most primary urge as a being with desire - sex!

Why does this happen? My guess is that you have anger towards your mother and females in general.

How do you get rid of them in this life? Do what's right, became a rich, handsome, strong and capable man whilst developing virtue & love and then the feminine 'yin' reality will love you back. Then your life will be at ease. All blockages removed. But that's hard work ain't it? And women don't reward who aren't hard working or have passion.

Same way, meditation doesn't reward persons who aren't hardworking and discerning, capable. Both are roads to bliss but lethargy and being hesitant, wavering will end your doom. It's about bliss overriding pain. Opening up to phenomenal reality and taking what you want. Then you can die in peace.

Mother, females in general, nature, the environment, our 'creative expressive soul' are all related and, at the moment ( in this culture) are all casualties. 

A perfect example which  shows why "Sila (morality)"  is emphasized in all religions as one of the foundations.  When one starts diving deep, and directly feel  what is hidden(past karma ??)  in subconscious,  better to have  the foundation strong.  Otherwise  one  won't know how to deal with  deep feelings, by being still/equanimous/tranquil.

If cosmos is filled with duality,  won't you find  peace/joy/love  as the dual opposite of  pain/suffering/hatred ?  Won't they  be in the same space,  as  dual  presence ?   Which  one  these  dualities  do  you choose  as your  presence ?

To the original poster (OP):

Peace will not be found looking for rebels and why they are rebelling - "they" are not rebelling for a reason and their thirst has no end because of it.

Of course there is a reason. The reason is habituated, reactionary, crooked emotional thinking.

To continue playing with the rebel metaphor, rebels rebel for mainly two reasons - unjust government or weak government. One yin, one yang. Unjust government, in the context of our emotions, could be anger, rumination, negative self esteem, addiction, or over indulgence. Weak government could be fear, grief, or depression. One causes stagnation and counter flow in the body mind, the other causes deficiency.

"Correct thinking" is the goal but simply forcing it over your existing framework is basically fascism. It's just going to cause the rebels to go deeper underground. The road to peace doesn't lay with giving the rebels what they want but with understanding and fixing the causes for rebellion.

The last time I delved into my subconscious, and was made aware of all the darkness I was capable of and was being pushed to act out, I quickly had a wake-up call in the form of breaking my collar bone in a motorcycle crash.

Though it is interesting you are diving into this "mental" body. Have you had any experience with your energy body? Or the center of your consciousness? The latter is enough to shatter lingering feelings of 'despair' and see what is really going in the background.

Existence wouldn't be worth it if all it was is suffering, now would it? At the true center lies freedom

Suffering is an integral part. Buddhism's (and others) suffering is no-no, avoid, "is" wrong in terms of incomplete. There is only a sense of being free and not limited, by the limitations we currently feel. It is the same as we only perceive something upwards, because there is another force pushing downwards.

The true center is beyond freedom (for freedom yet again implies no-freedom) we just interpret it as freedom, because we have no other words for it. I fully understand you.

Edited by 4bsolute

Placeholder

When one wants to master the mind, it is naturally to really get to know the entirety of the mind. All of the ideas that bring forth gore and horror movies have a source and my personally issue is still, to take all of this Too serious. Reason? Thinking and believing I am / I have only this body. While I can clearly sense now that I do not, but the brink of almost having the evidence and not yet, is almost unbearable.

Also now that I have the chance I blame our society of not properly teaching individuals on how to deal with actual negativity. But how can they? Nothing to blame if there is not a single self-experience, when the outmost outskirts of these areas on oneself want to be negated and neglected all the time.

Edited by 4bsolute

My impression is that Buddhism pretty blatantly points out the absurdity of these thoughts. As does Daoism. One could even make a case that the Bible says so too. According to Daoist theory you're tuning into the crooked Qi 邪气 of the Po mind 魄. Jung calls it the shadow. Tolle calls it the pain body. Popular culture calls it emotional baggage or just your shit. The objective of inner sight or Vippassana meditation is to encounter these thoughts with equanimity. They aren't you. Not the real you. They are junk clinging on to you. To mistake them for self is delusion. But they are in you. And that needs to be recognized before they can transform back into emptiness. These thoughts have tremendous power, take root in the physical body, and can be infectious, especially among close friends and down hereditary lines. Incidentally, the Chinese character for 邪气 xieqi, crooked Qi, originally meant a rebel capital within the kingdom. This is in contrast to 正气 zhengqi, upright Qi, which meant the rightful government mandate. You, the real you, are the rightful ruler of your kingdom, not the rebels. But the path to peace doesn't involve crushing one rebellion after another. Rather peace is won by finding out why the rebels are rebelling in the first place. They aren't demons. They are crying babies. Peace is in finding and filling your real needs. When you do the ancient maxim rings true, human beings are essentially good.

I understand the point you make. Thank you.

Of course there is a reason. The reason is habituated, reactionary, crooked emotional thinking.

To continue playing with the rebel metaphor, rebels rebel for mainly two reasons - unjust government or weak government. One yin, one yang. Unjust government, in the context of our emotions, could be anger, rumination, negative self esteem, addiction, or over indulgence. Weak government could be fear, grief, or depression. One causes stagnation and counter flow in the body mind, the other causes deficiency.

"Correct thinking" is the goal but simply forcing it over your existing framework is basically fascism. It's just going to cause the rebels to go deeper underground. The road to peace doesn't lay with giving the rebels what they want but with understanding and fixing the causes for rebellion.

This is the monkey mind - as clear as you can get.

Edited by Spotless

Hi, I have felt these thoughts in my body.

They are a mix of dread, violence and so forth. The 'subconscious' has overridden my psyche many times lately and so I have stepped back. They only show up when once makes an effort to renounce sexuality, at least for me.

When scanned over, especially lower in the body, the thoughts or 'mind images' have been horrifying. Tearing, crushing, piercing - painful. 

So that's what comes out when you let go of your most primary urge as a being with desire - sex!

Why does this happen? My guess is that you have anger towards your mother and females in general.

How do you get rid of them in this life? Do what's right, became a rich, handsome, strong and capable man whilst developing virtue & love and then the feminine 'yin' reality will love you back. Then your life will be at ease. All blockages removed. But that's hard work ain't it? And women don't reward who aren't hard working or have passion.

Same way, meditation doesn't reward persons who aren't hardworking and discerning, capable. Both are roads to bliss but lethargy and being hesitant, wavering will end your doom. It's about bliss overriding pain. Opening up to phenomenal reality and taking what you want. Then you can die in peace.

The thing is the psyche is nothing fixed. The psyche seems to require constant concentration in order to do any task. Most of the time during our waking state, our brain can not handle too many thoughts, they get filtered out automatically (or pushed back apparently). When you expose yourself to the subconscious mind and open your mind, striving for no mind, you ... speaking for me of course, feel as if you are getting lost.

Surely you will remember to not hold on to any thought, but since thoughts automatically trigger feelings, you feel bad all the time.

That is why at the same time I wished for my emotions to still. But it happens automatically with a sense of really not caring for much outside of you. When you expose yourself fully open and without resistance to a crying baby, you at the first time want to burn down the entire village and safe the baby - the second time you feel agitated by the crying baby or overall know that it has its reasons - and the third time (just an example) you simply dont care. Because you already know that the soul / entity / you/me/I in it learns and also learns through crying, because it wants something it (apparently) can not give itself. And so you see a playing baby, which is crying, playing with crying - and is not dying, the severity of the emotions wanted to imply in the very first reaction.

Wait, wait, wait.. what kind of meditation do you perform? Meditation is instantly rewarding the minute you surrender with the sole intention left to re-discover the Self. All falls off like an onion.

The experience I have shared with all of you, shouldve maybe mentioned it (?) was with opened eyes! Not clinging to my personality and attempting to be in a space of near-to-no-thought, while softly concentrating on my center (to direct my conscious and "hold" it) ... what we could call "anatomically" below the subconscious (which seemingly resides in the throat).

This is the monkey mind - as clear as you can get.

Unfortunatelly, monkey mind did not imply such grafic thoughts and images as slaughter and genocide... Much has changed on the outside since these terms were invented

Unfortunatelly, monkey mind did not imply such grafic thoughts and images as slaughter and genocide... Much has changed on the outside since these terms were invented

You have mistaken my answer to the other person for one to you (though I do not agree with your answer here either)

You know what? The want for sensuality indulgences deeply ingrained tendencies, motives and actions.

From pondering and contemplating, probing my psyche, it's quite obvious that you have to and WILL intend to hurt other beings if you want to sleep with women or have relationships with. Her attractions is also DEEPLY tied to this. That you can kill for her - that her companionship & safety is that valuable. If you don't have to kill or hurt in this life, know that in future lives you will have to because that's what comes along with your desires.

So the violent tendencies have a reason, you've killed not just for your wife, children, family, friends, country but also you've killed because you didn't get what you wanted or just for the fun of it.

So I don't think deep spiritual progression can be made when you're young and in a relationship unless you're secluded from society  or live in a very, very safe locality and even then you will progress very slowly and might make it to an upper realm in the desire sphere but not high divinity which is also good I guess..

This is WHY women are so magnetically attracted to men with strong builds and even I am attracted to men with a strong build but more of an admiration. This is why men are attracted to weak, damsel-in-distress type women who are attractive. The psyche takes over, it has a very powerful hold that just overrides everything. It is what causes war and kiilling, andso forth.

So if a female gives you her lust, then that is binding you to the desire realm, binding you strongly. The bliss is so powerful for anyone who hasn't experienced deep meditation that it is what naturally drives men and frustrates those who are incapable of attaining it. You could view the female body as disgusting, putrid, ugly etc. and even then the bliss will override.

Edited by Arya

You know what? The want for sensuality indulgences deeply ingrained tendencies, motives and actions.

From pondering and contemplating, probing my psyche, it's quite obvious that you have to and WILL intend to hurt other beings if you want to sleep with women or have relationships with. Her attractions is also DEEPLY tied to this. That you can kill for her - that her companionship & safety is that valuable. If you don't have to kill or hurt in this life, know that in future lives you will have to because that's what comes along with your desires.

So the violent tendencies have a reason, you've killed not just for your wife, children, family, friends, country but also you've killed because you didn't get what you wanted or just for the fun of it.

So I don't think deep spiritual progression can be made when you're young and in a relationship unless you're secluded from society  or live in a very, very safe locality and even then you will progress very slowly and might make it to an upper realm in the desire sphere but not high divinity which is also good I guess..

This is WHY women are so magnetically attracted to men with strong builds and even I am attracted to men with a strong build but more of an admiration. This is why men are attracted to weak, damsel-in-distress type women who are attractive. The psyche takes over, it has a very powerful hold that just overrides everything. It is what causes war and kiilling, andso forth.

So if a female gives you her lust, then that is binding you to the desire realm, binding you strongly. The bliss is so powerful for anyone who hasn't experienced deep meditation that it is what naturally drives men and frustrates those who are incapable of attaining it. You could view the female body as disgusting, putrid, ugly etc. and even then the bliss will override.

i'm not so sure about the latter part. i believe you can make great progress while in a healthy, loving (and sexual) relationship at any adult age. unfortunately i don't have the experience to back up this assumption, but it seems a surefire way to cultivate deep loving kindness (not to mention dual energy practices) and thus equanimity as long as you're not getting too caught up with attachment/lust along the way.

likewise, i think the attraction between male and females runs deeper than the 'contents' of our subconscious mind, it's built into the very hardware. so it's more about the energetic exchange as the 'motivation' for seeking out a partner. i've seen this discussed in terms of jing and qi here, the guy with the big build is rocking a lot of potential qi, whereas the 'feminine' woman is rich in yin jing. of course it's never that simple and we get entangled with stuff along the way, but it possible to get to the sqaure root of what's going on, away from the layers of ideas we're holding. lust is a tough one though, boy oh boy :ph34r:

i'm not so sure about the latter part. i believe you can make great progress while in a healthy, loving (and sexual) relationship at any adult age. unfortunately i don't have the experience to back up this assumption, but it seems a surefire way to cultivate deep loving kindness (not to mention dual energy practices) and thus equanimity as long as you're not getting too caught up with attachment/lust along the way.

likewise, i think the attraction between male and females runs deeper than the 'contents' of our subconscious mind, it's built into the very hardware. so it's more about the energetic exchange as the 'motivation' for seeking out a partner. i've seen this discussed in terms of jing and qi here, the guy with the big build is rocking a lot of potential qi, whereas the 'feminine' woman is rich in yin jing. of course it's never that simple and we get entangled with stuff along the way, but it possible to get to the sqaure root of what's going on, away from the layers of ideas we're holding. lust is a tough one though, boy oh boy :ph34r:

My point is that loving or not, you have to be prone to violence if you want sex & intimacy. That's just the way it works. Would you not defend your women and the love between you? You would.

That's my point. I believe that in past lives we have committed atrocities and killed in the name of love. It may run deeper or whatever. But you're treading on metaphysical grounds which aren't worth exploring. There is a strong man who protects his weak women, and that's all.

Edited by Arya

My point is that loving or not, you have to be prone to violence if you want sex & intimacy.

Stop projecting your problems on to everyone else .... this statement does NOT apply to me or many others.

I am not prone to violence at all , actually, many many times I have diffused it ... and I have had plenty of sex and intimacy, mostly because I am non threatening, casual and easy to be around for many women .... I can make them laugh and they like that too. 

A man that is happy and laughing is less likely to be violent  to a woman ... and many women like that. I dont associate with women that want to be beaten or abused in some way .... I have in the past but they get bored with my 'non-compliance' and even more frustrated at my lack of  adverse and immature reaction to them

That's just the way it works. Would you not defend your women and the love between you? You would.

That's my point. I believe that in past lives we have committed atrocities and killed in the name of love. It may run deeper or whatever. But you're treading on metaphysical grounds which aren't worth exploring. There is a strong man who protects his weak women, and that's all.

Oh dear ! 

(Maybe I misread the whole thing somehow ???  :wacko:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Stop projecting your problems on to everyone else .... this statement does NOT apply to me or many others.

I am not prone to violence at all , actually, many many times I have diffused it ... and I have had plenty of sex and intimacy, mostly because I am non threatening, casual and easy to be around for many women .... I can make them laugh and they like that too.

A man that is happy and laughing is less likely to be violent to a woman ... and many women like that. I dont associate with women that want to be beaten or abused in some way .... I have in the past but they get bored with my 'non-compliance' and even more frustrated at my lack of adverse and immature reaction to them

Oh dear !

(Maybe I misread the whole thing somehow ??? :wacko:

Oh, I think you've read it correctly.

My point is that loving or not, you have to be prone to violence if you want sex & intimacy. That's just the way it works. Would you not defend your women and the love between you? You would.

I disagree with the premise.   You don't have to be prone to violence to get sex & intimacy.  That may be more a teenager's style of thinking.   Most people don't live in the fantasy world like Gor.  We may do a lot to impress the opposite sex, but we rarely fight each other.   Even in the past I don't think most cultures had death matches over mating rituals.  Though perceived status undoubtedly plays a strong role. 

I might agree that civilization itself is man's attempt to impress the ladies.  And while a gladiator may make a woman hot, they're not really the best to settle down with and marry.  Same goes for a stripper.   Normal people find and attract other normal regular people.  In truth millionaires and movie stars are way more an aberration then the norm.

Mankind commits atrocities but its usually not in the name of love (of woman).  Also, strong or weak we protect our families, that's hard wired into us. 

Edited by thelerner

I disagree with the premise.   You don't have to be prone to violence to get sex & intimacy.  That may be more a teenager's style of thinking.   Most people don't live in the fantasy world like Gor.  We may do a lot to impress the opposite sex, but we rarely fight each other.   Even in the past I don't think most cultures had death matches over mating rituals.  Though perceived status undoubtedly plays a strong role. 

I might agree that civilization itself is man's attempt to impress the ladies.  And while a gladiator may make a woman hot, they're not really the best to settle down with and marry.  Same goes for a stripper.   Normal people find and attract other normal regular people.  In truth millionaires and movie stars are way more an aberration then the norm.

Mankind commits atrocities but its usually not in the name of love (of woman).  Also, strong or weak we protect our families, that's hard wired into us. 

Yep, you don't have to be prone to violence in today's society to get sex & intimacy. You're correct.

That's because females today give away sex freely and to multiple men, so no one really cares about protecting a female who's been around town.

The context of my post relates to past volition, deep in your psyche - mate-guarding intensifies pretty heavily when the female gives her virginity to you in marriage and only has commitment to one man.

This was more common in past society and men were prone to violence to have their women to themselves.

Sign in to follow this