qibrush

URGENT! HELP!

Please help, for some reason my chi is starting to pool at the base of my throat. So much chi

has pooled there my skin started turning purple in that spot. I feel like I'm going to pass out,

I keep doing the orbit but it doesn't seem to be helping much, the chi will unpool a little and then

pool again. Please help I really don't know what to do.

I only do a little energetic stuff myself, but there are other people on here with a fair stock of experience. Detail what you've been doing and I'm sure they can help. :) 

If you feel ill go see a doctor.

Repeated for emphasis.

• Like 2

It's not a medical emergency, I've been manually removing the chi that't been piling up and I feel way better but it still

pools there if I don't manually do it. My skin is less purple on that spot but like I said the chi is still

pooling there

Edited by qibrush

This is just spit balling so take it for whats its worth, ie someone with little experience with pooling.

anyway..

Chi and blood tend to go where you put your attention.  If its not a medical condition there's a chance you've set up a feedback loop that you keep going by focusing on that spot.  So, as we say in the mob business, forgetaboutit.  Go for some long walks, do some relaxed sitting, watch a good funny movie that gets you laughing.   Relax and ground.

Strategy 2, Heeeiee is the throat sound.  When you make it you can feel the focus and vibration in the throat.  Haaah is the heart sound moving lower,   further down is Hohoo accenting Oh is belly sound- lower dantien, which fades into Oooo a bit lower.  You breath out making the sound quietly and gently, feeling the vibration.

You can try starting with the throat sound heeeiee, moving down to heart's aHaaahh, moving down to HoHoooo, moving down to ooooo.   Feel the energy and your focus moving down.  Do it gently.  I find this practice, outlined in Ecstatic Kaballah and from a much older source, very soothing.  Its power seems greater when done in the shower where you have some good echoing acoustics to work with.  Plus the falling water helps the energy move down.  Play around with hot as well cold water.   See what works. 

Good luck, take it easy. be sensitive if what i suggested isn't working drop it immediately, and know these things pass.  

• Like 2

Please help, for some reason my chi is starting to pool at the base of my throat. So much chi

has pooled there my skin started turning purple in that spot. I feel like I'm going to pass out,

I keep doing the orbit but it doesn't seem to be helping much, the chi will unpool a little and then

pool again. Please help I really don't know what to do.

I seen the "URGENT! HELP!" as I was logging off...

Try this:

Reverse the MCO flow

Send Yi deep into the ground, while reversing the orbit- using throat breathing- like Darth Vader

As it flows in reverse- bring the surplus betwen the shoulder blades -Lingtai and down the arms to the LaoGong

At this point- tree QiGong will level and balance it out

If you need more help, just email me brother

• Like 2

Thank you, I very much appreciate the help. Someone Pm'd me and helped me through it, plus I do think I had to take my

consciousness elsewhere . The whole purple skin thing was distracting me but eventually once I moved my attention after

I got help the urgency went away. Now my energy is still pooling there but it's not to the extent were it's very serious, I will

try all your suggestions after I see if I need to keep my consciousness away from it for awhile. Thank you all again!

It's not a medical emergency, I've been manually removing the chi that't been piling up and I feel way better but it still

pools there if I don't manually do it. My skin is less purple on that spot but like I said the chi is still

pooling there

It's a Chinese medical emergency...purple indicates that the blood is stagnating there...go see a practitioner.

• Like 2

It's a Chinese medical emergency...purple indicates that the blood is stagnating there...go see a practitioner.

What do you recommend? A acupuncturist or a qigong master?I live in Orlando by the way so if anyone knows of someone 

reputable please point me in the right direction.

What do you recommend? A acupuncturist or a qigong master?I live in Orlando by the way so if anyone knows of someone 

reputable please point me in the right direction.

I know of a skilled TCM and Qigong practitioner in Miami, PM me if you want more info. 

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Imagine your fingers are 7 inches longer.

Now pretend to brush the excessive chi away with long brush strokes. Shake your hands after each brushing.

Repeat.

It will vanish. Nothing harmfull for your body will happend. Let it be, don't do anything. Making story about it or tryi g to do sth can lead to wrong assumption and psycho states :), field tested.

Skin can stay purple for some days, take a look on your neck in the mirror or take a picture - aso can change the colour. After some time it will dissapear. Pulling, strange sensations, pulsating veins etc. Hormns shoting like crazy, all normal. Forcing anything can be dangerrous. Dont harm yourself. When feeling bad go to the doctor - really. Just stay calm and let your body work, thats the best, it can look dramatic sometimes but just dont panick dont be afraid. I went through it and am alive and happy, nothing bad will happen to you. It has its own inteligence withouth your help. Sometimes making sound with your throath can help to soften the enrgy. It might feel like dying, just keep calm, otherwise you will have panick attacks. Singing simple sounds with different vibrations that are stimulati g these places (use intuition). Avoid making stupid things, dont listen to your mind's clues about what to do next or what is required - all is wrong. Some movements that will make the tension gone can help, just it, just some simple exercises (TRE for example). Observe yourself, dont let yourself go crazy about it, dont force to stop. Say if sth changed

Edited by Kubba

Not that experienced with Chi Circulation as the intent-move methods never worked for me, but I know one thing: the throat opens and closes according to honesty. Maybe a point to consider..

Edited by Josama