Sign in to follow this  
loose tea

Greetings from Loose Tea

May my message find everone who reads this happy, safe and filled with enthusism.

May you meet the events of this day with ease of heart.

Hello. I'm interested in Taoist philosophy. I read the Tao Te Ching about 20 years ago, yawned and tossed it aside. But about a month ago I ran across Stephen Mitchell's translation and I've found it endlessly fascinating. I've been reading and re-reading it daily. There seems to be no end to it's depth. I was either in the wrong state of mind or I read a bad translation (I don't remeber which translation it was) two decades ago. Life is interesting, the way the mind changes, isn't it ?

I also enjoy reading Thich Nhat Hahn, Eckhart Tolle and J. Krishnamurti. I'd love to hear from anyone with similar (or completely different) interests.

Have a super duper day,

"Loose Tea"

Loose tea,

I like your name! If you haven't already, check those guys out on youtube!

Yoda

May my message find everone who reads this happy, safe and filled with enthusism.

May you meet the events of this day with ease of heart.

Hello. I'm interested in Taoist philosophy. I read the Tao Te Ching about 20 years ago, yawned and tossed it aside. But about a month ago I ran across Stephen Mitchell's translation and I've found it endlessly fascinating. I've been reading and re-reading it daily. There seems to be no end to it's depth. I was either in the wrong state of mind or I read a bad translation (I don't remeber which translation it was) two decades ago. Life is interesting, the way the mind changes, isn't it ?

I also enjoy reading Thich Nhat Hahn, Eckhart Tolle and J. Krishnamurti. I'd love to hear from anyone with similar (or completely different) interests.

Have a super duper day,

"Loose Tea"

Thanks, Yoda. I'll check it out. By the way, I like your name too.

Thank you Trunk. Your reply makes me smile. I like your picture !

Hmmm...I didn't mean to quote myself here. I was attempting to reply to the other writers and somehow I sent in yesterdays message all over again and it is listed as a "quote". But while I'm apologizing for this error may I add a second apology for misspelling the word "everyone" in the very first sentence of my post.

In the meantime, may everyone who reads this be happy, safe and filled with enthusism today.

Sign in to follow this