This is going to end well...

Every system has it's own markers which signify the achievement of certain attainments. Since these burn marks develop as a result of a very specific internal process designed for a very specific purpose, I doubt they would occur in anyone who doesn't practice either the system in question or one who's methodology matches it very closely. A system which uses different methods because they have different goals would have no reason to manifest this specific sign.

• Like 1

I do understand this. I merely would like to know if anyone on this forum has actually had these burn marks appear. Doesn't matter which system they practice, or what the goal of the system is. If anyone has, please speak up, if not, then I guess it will remain in the "could be possible" category indefinitely.

Why do you want to know?  Let's say, hypothetically, that I've experienced this.  What difference does it make? 

• Like 1

Hi

I have lately been wondering, some systems speak of burn marks appearing on the hands when a certain level has been passed. Mo pai (I am not an expert on the book) says it happens after completing level 2 i believe. Now please understand I do not wish to discuss Mo Pai in any way, and would appreciate it if any mo pai people remove themselves from this post.

I would like to know if anyone has actually had this happen to them. Not looking for stuff that people have read, or stuff that you have been told, but if this has actually happened to anyone from Neigong or Qigong training. Please don't argue the difference between qigong and neigong. Its makes no difference whatsoever how people want to distinguish the two.

If there is anyone here who this has happened to, and would like to share the experience, I would love to hear about it. But in the nicest possible way, I don't want to hear what people have read or been told. Only direct experience counts....

I am hoping to see if this actually happens, and how often if happens if it's a genuine phenomena 

While not with specific Neigong or Qigong training, I have found that with energy work such marks can definitely happen. As the radiant channels in the hands open, more energy flows through the palms. It happens as one starts to more directly connect to the world around them. In my case, rather than actual burns, it looks more the flaking skin process of the healing of a burn.

Thanks for the input, but don't want to discuss Mo Pai or Mo Pai theory. I don't want this to turn into an argument at all so please move on.

Like Seriously?! You're describing a sensation that is specific to Mo Pai. 

Normal systems the jing is refined into a higher frequency of energy (chi) that would not cause the burn marks on the palms. 

But because Jing is doubled and condensed you excess resulting in burn marks.

SO stop making threads about a Mo Pai sensation and then asking people to discuss it without talking about Mo Pai

Edited by MooNiNite

While not with specific Neigong or Qigong training, I have found that with energy work such marks can definitely happen. As the radiant channels in the hands open, more energy flows through the palms. It happens as one starts to more directly connect to the world around them. In my case, rather than actual burns, it looks more the flaking skin process of the healing of a burn.

There are no burn marks. That is a result of Jing not being refined properly. They literally pack jing and prevent it from being refined. 

The human body becomes perfected with proper cultivation.

Edited by MooNiNite

Specific to Mo Pai you say. First of all, when refining Jing into Qi, the qi eventually causes the burn marks. This has nothing to do with Jing. The fact that all your information is lacking and wanting to argue points you have only read about and have no experience in, is why I don' t want the Mo Pai group commenting. 

Jing is converted to qi, the qi builds up in the lower dantian, once the lower dantian has a sufficient amount of qi, the qi will rise to activate the function of the middle dantian. Once the middle dantian holds a certain amount of qi, then the channels in this location start being run through with qi. Pericardium meridian being one of them. This is what results in the burn marks. 

So you could say any system that Refines Jing into qi, and stores this in the lower dantian, of which there are many, should result in these burn marks.

Mo Pai is not the all powerful system that people make it out to be. They refine Jing into Qi, the same as many other systems. You just don't know these systems because you are soo fixated on Mo Pai being something more than what it is.

But PLEASE, I don't want to argue with you about this. You have your opinion and I have mine. You have shared yours, I have shared mine. Lets leave it at that.

Edited for spelling

No. Systems that cultivate the lower dantien do not get the burn marks, it only systems that compress energy in the lower dantien. FIlling up the lower dantien is a natural process. according to your thinking everyone would have burn marks.

No jing is stored in the lower dantien. IF you have ever felt qi it is lighter and not as thick as jing. 

Wrong, you dont know anything about me. 

Thats fine, im not interested in teaching you.

The lowest frequency and most thick (jing) is in the lower dantien. that is where it is refined and cultivated to a lighter substance (chi)

Where do you get your information?

I've had the center of the hands pulsating with qi and then telekinesis from the center of the hands - the qi extending out moving coins up a metal box from a distance. The burning would, imo, indicate shen as laser energy - as the original qigong master shares his experience of Master Yao at Shaolin burning off his bone spurs on his spine with his hands - after Master Yao also light things on fire with his eyes. Lasers create fire as focused concentrated - biophoton light of the same frequency. The Bushmen also describe this laser trance - where the eyes have to be perfectly still. So like for Master Yan Xin he was tested to create gamma rays from his healing qi - which indicates electromagnetic energy so strong it would transmute and create new physical matter. It is hypothesized this is how bigu works in the lower tan tien - the ability to go without food and water as I went 8 days on just half a glass of water yet my energy increased. That's when I had the pulsating of the palms of the hands along with the center of the feet and the top of skull soft and pulsating with qi.

• Like 1

Thank you for taking the time to correct my errors. 

Have a very lovely day.

well atleast your grateful for people taking the time to teach you

Ok, so I need about 3 more posts to not be a Junior bum anymore.

But I am curious now. So you believe Jing is stored in the Lower Dantian. Then this Jing gets refined into Qi, and this qi is then stored where, in the middle dantian by your way of thinking?

Or somehow Jing isn't refined at all, just compacted and eventually causing these burns. I am trying to understand the process as you would think it is? But if jing isn't refined, how to you eventually get this all powerful and mighty Yin Yang Gong....

Now I understand you have not experienced this and will be getting your information from books and other people, so will give me a good insight on a possible theory that people hold, if you would be so kind.

haha fair enough. I was only kidding before, I am also learning. However, those who train long enough can distinguish jing from chi and chi from shen. 

Edited by MooNiNite

Not sure I understand you motive here, partner (not using your screen name because you've asked to change it but not specified what you want to change it to...)

The Mo Pai have specifically asked us not to discuss them here -- their system, their history, books about them, discredited false teachers, etc. By and large, the members of the forum have done an admirable job of respecting their wishes for nearly two years, since the request was made in the closing days of The Great FauxMoPai Wars of 2013.

Why would you think it appropriate to try to bait someone into this discussion?