Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

Is 73 the number of illuminati

In Hebrew the name of the 16 letter name is ain which means eye and its gimatria value is 70 (also the value of sod ,secret in Hebrew), a triangle is 3. So the symbol of Providence eye is 73 ( at top of the pyramid in1 dollar bill).

73 may be the secret of trinty in christian cabala.

:-)

Sacred numbers have long been used as code. It is said that Aristotle would not allow anyone to enter the forum without a knowledge of geometry- though, today we understand the term geometry in a slightly different sense, it meant the geometrical, numerical, musical and planetary relationships.

There are many 'illuminati', some purely ceremonial, others using symbology for gain ( symbology was the precursor to the written word for the masses ), others are unaware that they are using sacred geometry and it's relationships to things, or that they are influenced by them.

The elite are taught the Trivium and Quadrivium ( though less of the second ) within the elite class schools such as Harvard and Yale. They are aware of those things the population are not informed of, or particularly encouraged to study-though it's all hidden in plain sight and easily accessible if the mood takes you. I wouldn't call these elite 'illuminati', instead they are carefully cultured leadership material who are educated in a way which grants them a network of like educated elite, who can use rhetorical argument and careful wording as part of an overall aim. This aim is perpetuated by the rest of the population, who support it, without quite knowing why they do so, but never the less defending it to the death-literally.

It's perhaps best to think of the control structure as a pyramid with the many tiers and layers supporting the few at the top who are cultured and groomed for that position. At the very top of the pyramid is a mirror. If you climb high enough you will see your own reflection. What sits atop the 'illuminati' is the everyday man in the street who's mental constituent of violent oppression of his fellow man keeps the whole thing in play.

Who is the illuminati ? You are.

• Like 1

I saw a number 73 bus today. It was chock full of illuminati looking much like ordinary people. ;-)

I saw a number 73 bus today. It was chock full of illuminati looking much like ordinary people. ;-)

Did you see me wave?

• Like 1

Did you see me wave?

We're you the cat in the hat ?

Well I saw that cat in the hat.

Hat cat

Cat hat

What about that ?

I am an ordinary person that looks like the Illuminati

... so what do you make of that ?

56 ?

Even if the number of the Illumintai was  73 .....    this means  ? ? ?

and has what significance ? ? ?

(aside from a way to fill up your day )

Did you see me wave?

It was a hippy bus

5cd9dd51e0f56ba935a056499ec7ed93.jpg

Apech is the driver  ... of course  ....      next stop ,   Ingolstadt , Bavaria 

Dont worry, it wont all be bad :

germany_oktoberfest_opening.jpg?w=950&h=

• Like 1

It was a hippy bus

5cd9dd51e0f56ba935a056499ec7ed93.jpg

Apech is the driver  ... of course  ....      next stop ,   Ingolstadt , Bavaria 

Dont worry, it wont all be bad :

germany_oktoberfest_opening.jpg?w=950&h=

Aww look at that kitty :-)

That second picture is it a modern depiction of the last supper with Jesus now moved far right ?

• Like 1

dont be fooled by that cat ... observe the smug look (in both pics )  ... he looks like he is just waiting for an opportunity to deliver a smart comment.

Illuminaty cat .

dont be fooled by that cat ... observe the smug look (in both pics )  ... he looks like he is just waiting for an opportunity to deliver a smart comment.

Illuminaty cat .

errrr ummmm wot?

errrr ummmm wot?

Playing dumb eh ? 

All right ... here is the proof ;

3c100.jpg

and

98285548_53550719016037110046310.jpg

Playing dumb eh ? 

All right ... here is the proof ;

3c100.jpg

and

98285548_53550719016037110046310.jpg

Ok, ok I accepted the award ... but not for me you understand ... for my family and the people who supported me.

In Hebrew the name of the 16 letter name is ain which means eye and its gimatria value is 70 (also the value of sod ,secret in Hebrew), a triangle is 3. So the symbol of Providence eye is 73 ( at top of the pyramid in1 dollar bill).

I'm your Huckleberry.

73 is the number of Chokmah, wisdom and the 2nd Sephira. There are 73 gates of wisdom which lead to Shekhinah, the mysterious container of wisdom which descends upon the temple of Solomon. She is invisible daughter of the King, yet is sought by his sons, so that they may marry her. She is our beautiful vessel, the Graal itself.

So I agree very much with the spirit of your statement, eg: that 73 is the number of Illuminati (though not the ones of the necessarily Bavarian variety).

The real question is, would you recognize an Illuminati if one handed you a dollar bill?

UFA

חכמה=73 in gimatria. Chokma is חכמה

Yes, thank you for clarifying what I wrote in my post for anyone who wasn't aware of the Hebrew spelling.

So are you going to add anything of substance here or was this post simply intended as an announcement of some sort?

Best,

UFA

73 is wisdom and it is conected to king Solomon the most wise man , that Solomon seal is doable 3 ( 6 point star) 33 the highest renk in freemason.

And...? What does that mean in practical terms?

Let's try this a different way: do you believe that the Illuminati exist and if so, who are they and how do they operate?

Best,

UFA

Sign in to follow this