Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

How to become asexual, or transcend sex needs...

...yet still be out in the world, amongst the 'Sexual Giants,' so-to-speak, yet not get caught in the web of give/take ramifications. I have many ideas, chiefly, emptiness of form meditations. Non sexual visualizing, but where it becomes difficult to a recent ex-sexer is how to maintain an open, free-flowing heart, compassion, etc. Without giving off wrong signals, or taking in offered energies subconsciously, and not meaning to, thereby incurring some kind of karmic debt. Who has practiced and achieved such sublimation, without leaving society?

Hahahahahahahaha....is easy.  Don't get into any relationship.  For me, it was easy because I just don't have any experiences with relationship.  I am not bad looking.  I kind of look like Takeshi Kaneshiro.  Somehow, things never worked out.  There is this saying in Chinese 有緣無份...loosely translating into "destiny brings two people together but fate and external influence dividing them apart forever."  I believe that in my previous life, I was either an accomplished monk or some high level cultivator.  As a result, karma does not permit me to develop any meaningful relationship with the opposite sex.   

Edited by ChiForce

...yet still be out in the world, amongst the 'Sexual Giants,' so-to-speak, yet not get caught in the web of give/take ramifications. I have many ideas, chiefly, emptiness of form meditations. Non sexual visualizing, but where it becomes difficult to a recent ex-sexer is how to maintain an open, free-flowing heart, compassion, etc. Without giving off wrong signals, or taking in offered energies subconsciously, and not meaning to, thereby incurring some kind of karmic debt. Who has practiced and achieved such sublimation, without leaving society?

If you are truly feeling compassion, if the heart is fully open, and love is free-flowing, sex will simply take care of itself.

If there is a true consensual need for it, it will happen naturally and lovingly.

Otherwise, it will not disturb you.

If you are struggling with it, then you are not open and the compassion is either not there or not genuine and complete. 

If you are in that place, as most of us are, then foundational practices are helpful. 

They cut through the thought stream and stabilize the mind. 

Accept your natural orientation. You don't need to become asexual any more than I need to become straight/gay/bi - sexual desire isn't inherently anti-cultivation or anything.

BAGUA...low, slow walking for many circles + what they stated above about staying away from females (follow monks and hermits' example) + karma. Good luck! :)

Sign in to follow this