Sign in to follow this  
Aeran

Chinese Medicine practitioners/Healers in Melbourne, Aus?

Basically what the title says - I'm looking for someone who has an understanding of energetic sickness and who is capable of diagnosing and treating such problems located in Melbourne, Australia.

I mentioned quite a while back on this board the energy sickness I was having issues with (and I'll take this chance to apologize to those who messaged me and didn't receive a response - I came down very depressed over the whole mess and the atrocious state it reduced my health to and gave up on any kind of spiritual matters entirely for a few months) I've made some strides in recovering from the problem, enough to re-establish a basic practice, but it's still refusing to budge entirely, which is causing issues in my daily life and preventing me from ramping my practice back up.

Unfortunately, living in a smaller city, I've been unable to find anybody locally (Adelaide) who can provide hands on help. However I'll be traveling over the Melbourne in a few weeks (and can do so regularly afterwards, if necessary) and I know there are at least a few other Aussies here, so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks in advance :)

You can see me if you want to come down to Geelong. I can balance u via Bowen and it's pretty long lasting stuff. Can also give you foods to eat / specific meditations to do if thats what you're after.

Thanks, shot you a PM

(this is also a thinly veiled bump in case anyone else is around to make recommendations)

Edited by Aeran

Try to look up Dr Peter Koestler   - last I heard he was in Melbourne. he is qualified in TCM and western medicine . he was my doc for years ... pretty switched on guy !   He stopped me getting sicker and I recovered from Hep C   with TCM ,  did amazing stuff with me with acupuncture  and other stuff. 

Look for the one ( ? their might be others of the same name > )  that used to go on mountaineering expeditions, is tall, big beard long hair and has a dark suit covered in fluorescent coloured musical notes  :)   

I've sent an email to Liu De Ming's school, unfortunately I couldn't find any information on a Dr Peter Koestler in Melbourne, but thanks for the suggestion :)

I have heard a few good things about this guy, but I have not seen him myself:

http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/connect/wangprofessionalptyltd/service/32895

Have you heard anything specifically about whether he takes an energetic/spiritual approach to his practice or a physical/biological approach? It seems to me from my search locally that there are a lot of TCM practitioners around who can do great things for problems which have a physical cause, but haven't been trained to treat issues with an energetic/spiritual cause (and often don't believe in such things). I get the impression that the "standardized" training has been Westernized and is now taught within the context of a materialistic/reductionist worldview.

Sign in to follow this