Cameron

Can Cameron Go 1 Month without posting TB Pool

"The Architect" Sean O has challenged me to go 10 days without posting. And he has wagered $5 on this.

I am hereby raising the stakes. I am going to go the entire month of November without making a single post on TB's.

If anyone would like to wager I will put in $100 that I will not post. If I do post..I will give sean $100 for future Tao Bum Development projects.

However..If I don't post..everyone needs to pitch in and give me a $100..

Sounds reasonable.

Or whatever...Sean started this shit I was just going to not post for a month and not even really make a big deal about it.

Cam,

Quitting cold turkey like that could harm your qi. :lol: How about slowly build up to it like weekends and then weekends+Monday, etc? Or maybe wait a few months until you start a new job which will supply a new stream of entertainment for you.

But why quit at all?

Btw, I thought that Asian massage idea is a good one! If I ever find myself single again, I'll keep that in mind.

Yoda

Stop being rational Yoda!

I am taking November off and that is final.

Heck..I am seeing a bunch of you in person so can annoy you in person anyways.

Just out of curiosity, how many hours a day do you cruise Taobums, on average?

I don't keep track of such silly things.

:lol:

No..what it is..I had an experience at the Lama Dorje workshop and left my job. So I am taking the next month off from work and just finishing my degree.

When I get a new job in December I won't have time for this.

How about not visiting this website at all for a month?

That would be a good bet...

Ok that is what I will do.

Looks like Sean has chickened out and doesn't want to take the bet.

I still got five dollars on it, but it sort of alters the bet if you will lose $100 by posting. How about this, I bet you an Adyashanti book of your choice you can't go the whole rest of the year without either updating your top 5 favorite teachers or waffling about which martial art to commit the rest of your life to.

Wow that is almost not even fair.

Sean

I still got five dollars on it, but it sort of alters the bet if you will lose $100 by posting. How about this, I bet you an Adyashanti book of your choice you can't go the whole rest of the year without either updating your top 5 favorite teachers or waffling about which martial art to commit the rest of your life to.

Wow that is almost not even fair.

Sean

haha

wow.. this is serious huh ^_^

I don't need or want an Adyashanti book.

And I am giving all my intensive and retreat CD's to Jeannie.

Not to diss Adya..

No..if backing down is what you want don't worry about...