Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Yoga master levitating infront of embassy on our news

I missed most of our news and there was a person that was levitating in front of everyone on our news i dont know what country but said he was from a indian energy school or college! Anyone see this??

WYG

SORRY FOUND THIS!!

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22634351-2,00.html

http://www.care2.com/news/member/502818048/518289

If he can do it without a stick, then I might get interested :)

This guy comes from Amsterdam and I've seen him perform this trick many times here. There is a reason for the flowers on the carpet. Beneath the carpet there is a big thick metal plate. If the flowers were not there you would clearly be able to see that there is something thick beneath the carpet. So no real levitation here folks.

This guy comes from Amsterdam and I've seen him perform this trick many times here. There is a reason for the flowers on the carpet. Beneath the carpet there is a big thick metal plate. If the flowers were not there you would clearly be able to see that there is something thick beneath the carpet. So no real levitation here folks.

So his pants are loaded up with magnets too? Or is the stick fit into a notch in the plate below and into some contraption in his pants?

So his pants are loaded up with magnets too? Or is the stick fit into a notch in the plate below and into some contraption in his pants?

Actually, if he does the illusion the way most of the "godmen debunkers" in India (and by default the way most of the godmen do it also) do it, then yes. He has a "contraption" in his pants to sit on that connects to the cane. Like most astonishing "magic" it can be done using simple tools if you are good at sleights...

No magnets are used. He is just sitting on something. When he is finished with the performance a woman first places a construction with curtains on all the 4 sides around him then they take the thing apart. He doesn't just get up and leave. Same when he starts with the trick.

Sign in to follow this