Sign in to follow this  
Ersan

Greetings!

Greeting, one and all.

I first stumbled across your website after reading 'The Magus of Java' by Costa Dantos, a book discussed on your forums. I was introduced to the book during my travels in Thailand starting almost two years ago, a journey that, in part to experience a new life out of London and in part to better understanding a significant change that happened to myself around eight years ago, something I hope to discuss with you in the near future. Around five years ago, I started a form of meditation called Sahaja Yoga, recommend to me by a friend. At the time I had no idea of its importance to my future understanding and relevance to the events that occurred three years prior to this introduction. Roughly three years ago I started to take things a little more seriously and subsequently started researching and reading in to Taoism, Buddhism, meditation,the subtle energy systems etc and have since involved myself deeply in the practice of meditation. It was becoming clear to me that meditation was the key to understanding, and indeed, controlling the changes in my life and, since my travels, I have inevitably created more questions than answering them! 

I look forward to any and all discussions and to learning more about the world of Qi from some vetted professionals in the field! 

Warmest Regards,

Ersan

• Like 1

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member and please do not hesitate to ask questions here as someone is sure to have an answer, be they vetted professionals or otherwise. :D 

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this