Sign in to follow this  
flowconduit

Herbs for burning knee pain?

a tincture made from american skullcap.  1 ounce to one mason jar full of everclear[the regular size jars, not the huge ones], shake for a month and then take 2ml twice a day. according to the net, skullcap relaxes the microglials of the nerves.

if you are like me, you have a pinched nerve and can take this tincture to almost completely dull the pain while you work on building more muscle support

also i recommend nattokinase for general painrelief.  eats through veinous scar tissue so you have better bloodflow all around.  its a visible difference, as in you'll be able to see veins you weren't previously after dosing it every day for a month.  its important to keep taking it every day.  in the beginning it gives you a bit of an upset tummy, so take it with food.

a tincture made from american skullcap.  1 ounce to one mason jar full of everclear[the regular size jars, not the huge ones], shake for a month and then take 2ml twice a day. according to the net, skullcap relaxes the microglials of the nerves.

if you are like me, you have a pinched nerve and can take this tincture to almost completely dull the pain while you work on building more muscle support

also i recommend nattokinase for general painrelief.  eats through veinous scar tissue so you have better bloodflow all around.  its a visible difference, as in you'll be able to see veins you weren't previously after dosing it every day for a month.  its important to keep taking it every day.  in the beginning it gives you a bit of an upset tummy, so take it with food.

Thx I think I'll try the nattokinase, I can't ingest any alcohol right know

I can't ingest any alcohol right know

skullcap will help your specific issue more.  you can take it as a tea also, its just a lot more expensive that way :)  out of curiousity, why cant you consume alcohol?

It affects my energy in a way that is not desirable, even the smallest amounts

Oh alrity, I think I'll buy some on Amazon seems cheap enough

Sign in to follow this