Sign in to follow this  
sketchbo0k

I have a problem with imagining

Hello,

About 6-7 years ago, I do not know what I did exactly (maybe standing and pretending to hold a ball, I'm sorry I don't remember the name of this position) but I started to feel waves of energy or a ball of energy on my palms whenever I concentrate and breathe slowly.

Some exercises say imagine you are siting on a ball or imagine you're breathing out the black negativity from your nose.

How do I do that? Should it be in first person? Should I imagine myself breathing out the polluted air? or should I imagine polluted air coming out of me? Whenever I start to imagine anything it begins to take me to different places and ruining my meditative state.

For imagining you're sitting on a ball...feel as if you're sitting on a ball. For breathing out black negativity, visualize it happening...intend for, or believe that the negativity comes out with the color (but it's also important to know that it dissipates just after it leaves you so that it doesn't affect anyone else).

• Like 3

Don't overthink dude. Remember what an orange looks like? There, you just visualised an orange! Now visualise smoke leaving your nose when you exhale. No wrong way to do it. :)

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this