Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Future modeling!

Future modeling! This practice consists that the person makes model of the future, and then this model already without its direct participation is realized in a reality. It becomes as follows: at first the person develops idea which he wants model. Then starts to develop the details accompanying this idea. Then, when the model is ready it concentrates on it, with that intention that this model was carried out in the future. Final concentration usually very short. The person himself feels, when modeling is finished. For example, when I for the first time modelled the future I simply wanted that to Russia there could arrive teachers from India and that it was possible to leave freely abroad.. As a result of intense intellectual work, I have come to a conclusion that Soviet Union should collapse on the different countries and should the system will be replaced. When I could make completely model, I have concentrated, that it has occurred. This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! Another time it wanted to me to meet very serious philosopher. I began to develop idea and have come to a conclusion that is necessary замоделировать Philosophical Academy. When, I modelled it, there was such impression that I carried on with someone negotiations for Academy creation. As a result of this modeling there was In the REALITY a Philosophical Academy in which I began to study and has met this philosopher. There was still a set of other programs. For example, I have wanted to meet one girl from the rock music world. I model club where rock groups could act and after any time have got to this club and have met this girl. Also, a series of pictorial works which after some years has been written by me oil, though I in painting a full zero . And these works have turned out very high level. I think model it is possible anything you like. And thus the free will remains

• Like 2

Okay ......  I will try too ....

tumblr_lrnt8fMuyL1qfy2kdo3_r1_500.gif

How long to take to meet the girl ? 

• Like 2

What's that up her  sleeves  ?   :unsure:

I thought it was supposed to be ;   "Nothing up my sleeve . "    ?  

What's that up her  sleeves  ?   :unsure:

I thought it was supposed to be ;   "Nothing up my sleeve . "    ?  

What do you molested her sleeve?

hey man!   < holds arms up, takes two steps backward >

Its your picture ... I was just looking from a distance ... I never touched her , I swear it ! 

(PS. I like your tense usage ... It gives me a different perspective on time  :)  ) 

• Like 1

( I wonder how my posts are coming out his end  ? 

.... good Lord !  I wonder how that sentence came out in his Russian - translator !  ) 

( I wonder how my posts are coming out his end  ? 

.... good Lord !  I wonder how that sentence came out in his Russian - translator !  ) 

It doesn't matter. There is no translator for Nungalese to any other language anyway.

Even though it is the desire.

• Like 1

It is magic basic, energy+ imagination, energy + symbol,

Things in a energy field. even without intention have effect.

• Like 1

okay ... I was just wondering if you might have dreamed of 

PB_2RyZYSEU.jpg

with this head on it 

photo-thumb-109033.jpg?oh=35e15445b91fca

• Like 1

It doesn't matter. There is no translator for Nungalese to any other language anyway.

Even though it is the desire.

Oh boy... I found out that Nungali is in fact a now extinct language of the Aborigines...

• Like 1

okay ... I was just wondering if you might have dreamed of

PB_2RyZYSEU.jpg

with this head on it

photo-thumb-109033.jpg?oh=35e15445b91fca

No, actually, I dreamt of you again...

555cex.jpg

Edited by Michael Sternbach

Oh boy... I found out that Nungali is in fact a now extinct language of the Aborigines...

(I know the pieces fit ) 

You nearly ready to go into the dreamtime cuz !  Sooon ......

There are lots of variations and cross overs too ... I am not an NT man so ... think Gumbaynggirr / Bundjalung yallahdurrah

Nungungali;

Sand-goanna-standing-on-hind-legs.jpg

Nungungungu ;

1.jpg

Nungli Yulladhara

http://www.timaickin.com.au/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=17115&g2_serialNumber=2

• Like 1

No, actually, I dreamt of you again...

555cex.jpg

referee-blowing-whistle.gif  Foul! 

Its really below the belt to use my arch nemisis here    <_<     ...... 

My boss actually banned me from any movie jobs what had him in them ... he said  "I just know what is going to happen between you two ."

Me: I dont care how many tough mate bouncers he has around him ... I'm gonna slug him when they aren't around ."

'Exactly !  ..... stay home ! "   

:angry:

Not many know how big a tool he actually is !  

Is future modelling the same as creative visualisation and the law of attraction?

One would hope not. 

It seems to be more like a practice that consists that the person makes model of the future, and then this model already without its direct participation is realized in a reality. 

:)

You mean you make actual models, like out of plasticine? Oh! I took model to be a more virtual thing, like an idea.

(I know the pieces fit ) 

Alright, I take your word for it. But help me putting them together...

You nearly ready to go into the dreamtime cuz !  Sooon ......

Are you serious? Oh my goodness, as what will you appear to me then?!

There are lots of variations and cross overs too ... I am not an NT man so ... think Gumbaynggirr / Bundjalung yallahdurrah

Gumbaynggirr... what?!

Nungungali;

Sand-goanna-standing-on-hind-legs.jpg

Okay, this is something I can relate to. Because I sometimes see a Nungungali in my garden. Or its smaller cousin, at least. A Nungungungali perhaps?

Nungungungu ;

1.jpg

Not sure if I have this cute fellow in my garden though. Maybe it will show up in the future if I model it?

Yulladhara to you!

Hey, could you post a Nungali 101 course on this forum as to prevent this spiritual language from being forgotten for good? And it will help me to enter dreamtime, yes?

One would hope not. 

It seems to be more like a practice that consists that the person makes model of the future, and then this model already without its direct participation is realized in a reality. 

:)

Well, the question is, is one modeling what is going to happen anyway? What's the purpose of that? For example, wouldn’t the USSR have broken down anyway, whether Lois modeled it or not?!

You mean you make actual models, like out of plasticine? Oh! I took model to be a more virtual thing, like an idea.

So do I, actually. I don’t read Lois to mean that a tangible model is necessary, although it can perhaps be helpful? Maybe even in the form of cyber art?

Well, the question is, is one modeling what is going to happen anyway? What's the purpose of that? For example, wouldn’t the USSR have broken down anyway, whether Lois modeled it or not?!

Lois is secret modelling constructor of USSR . 

As some tarot readers say ... it was a correct model  of the future at the time when I made it  ... I didnt get it wrong  - but the future changed after I made the model . . . .  so you cant blame me . 

Alright, I take your word for it. But help me putting them together...   Are you serious?

I dont know. 

Oh my goodness, as what will you appear to me then?!  

aboRupestre200po.jpg

Gumbaynggirr... what?!

Its the name of a place .... Yulladahra is a type of 'dreaming' ... the psychoactive effect of the patterns laid down in the creation of landscape that still radiate from a location.  Did you see the link  up there ? ... did you meet the old man ?

He looks right at my home.  Now he has become somewhat of a tourist attraction.

http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/Lookouts/Skywalk-lookout

( Sits down against a tree ....  nod  ...    nod .....     zzzzzzzzzzzzz

What! ... Huh ! ?   <looks around >     ....  O - Ohh !       :unsure:

Okay, this is something I can relate to. Because I sometimes see a Nungungali in my garden. Or its smaller cousin, at least. A Nungungungali perhaps?   Not sure if I have this cute fellow in my garden though. Maybe it will show up in the future if I model it? Yulladhara to you!

Bugglebear !  

(Thankyou ) 

Hey, could you post a Nungali 101 course on this forum as to prevent this spiritual language from being forgotten for good? And it will help me to enter dreamtime, yes?

Many spiritual languages have been forgotten for good. Its too late now.

If you find the right place ... you will be able to enter ... slip into a crack ...  

in ya go cuz .... down there ! ...  you get in there ... we will wait up here for you ...

AncientKimberleyRockArt.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this