zerostao

2016 us election

enter guccifer

LOL, I thought a candidate's Gucci outfits were implicated, and you were releasing a new and improved way to refer to her.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

LOL, I thought a candidate's Gucci outfits were implicated, and you were releasing a new and improved way to refer to her.

The giant oven mitt or the Dr. Evil get-up?

The giant oven mitt or the Dr. Evil get-up?

These are among my favorites, but I think the Purple Train outshines them. 

0710b07043cb9410f30e6a7067007178.jpg

• Like 1

Apparently most of you are Trump supporters given the nature of the sexist misogynist posts. This is the type of behavior that authoritarians such as Trump play on. Intelligent adults should know better than to fall for such nonsense, but perhaps that is giving too much credit.

• Like 1

Yes, let's assume that if I don't like green eggs and ham, it automatically signs me up for the soy burger. 

But what if I know (because I've peeped in the kitchen while you were finger-drumming on the table waiting to be served whatever they cooked up for you) --

what if I know that Green Eggs and Ham is served by Soros and Soy Burger is flipped by Rockefeller? 

Hard to choose, eh?..  Such exquisite flavors, both of them...   

No wait...  you don't believe in "conspiracies."  You believe in the Big Bad Wolf and the brave Red Riding Hood. 

...or is it purple?..  Purple Riding Hood. 

• Like 2

Apparently most of you are Trump supporters given the nature of the sexist misogynist posts. This is the type of behavior that authoritarians such as Trump play on. Intelligent adults should know better than to fall for such nonsense, but perhaps that is giving too much credit.

What is sexist or misogynist?  Making fun of a woman isn't misogynist.  Making negative general statements about all women is... and I don't really see any of that here.

Btw check out the new hit by Hillary Robot Clinton - Chauvinists, Sexists, Misogynists.  Brought to you by George Soros records

• Like 1

What is sexist or misogynist? Making fun of a woman isn't misogynist. Making negative general statements about all women is... and I don't really see any of that here.

Btw check out the new hit by Hillary Robot Clinton - Chauvinists, Sexists, Misogynists. Brought to you by George Soros records

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

Making misogynist comments about one or all is still misogyny with no exceptions! The video is a pieced together piece of junk. Edited by ralis

Making misogynist comments about one or all is still misogyny with no exceptions! The video is a pieced together piece of junk.

A mysogenistic is someone who hates/despises women, not someone who hates/despises one particular woman. Try looking in a dictionary every now and then.

A mysogenistic is someone who hates/despises women, not someone who hates/despises one particular woman. Try looking in a dictionary every now and then.

Perhaps because you are a British but it seems you missed the memo -- all opposition to Hillary is entirely misogynistic, even when coming from a woman, and anyone questioning that fact is clearly a sexist and racist closeted-Klansman Trump troll incapable of rational thought. (Similarities to Alinskyism are purely coincidental...)

If one cared, a quick search of the forum for less-than-flattering posts about females who don't happen to be endorsed for President by the Communist Party USA but instead support the crazy idea that the US should follow the US Constitution would clearly reveal the hypocrisy displayed.

• Like 3

dude, are you seriously calling us woman haters because we're pointing out the 10 frickin million evil things hillary clinton has done????

• Like 2

Perhaps because you are a British but it seems you missed the memo -- all opposition to Hillary is entirely misogynistic, even when coming from a woman, and anyone questioning that fact is clearly a sexist and racist closeted-Klansman Trump troll incapable of rational thought. (Similarities to Alinskyism are purely coincidental...)

If one cared, a quick search of the forum for less-than-flattering posts about females who don't happen to be endorsed for President by the Communist Party USA but instead support the crazy idea that the US should follow the US Constitution would clearly reveal the hypocrisy displayed.

I wonder why we are so close on a thousand things but so far away on one. :-)

• Like 1

I wonder why we are so close on a thousand things but so far away on one. :-)

Honestly, I think you misinterpret my position on that one thing and I intentionally yank your chain. ;)

• Like 1

all "bernie bros" have been labeled sexist misogynist from the beginning for having the audacity to oppose a clinton.

not sure why the bernie bros havnt turned their sexist misogynist activities towards jill stein?

i think that "bernie bros" is a sexist label that came straight from the clinton camp, myself.

if it were jeb bush running and not hillary clinton, my rage would be focused on him.

from the very beginning of this thread i railed against clinton and bush.

i have been consistent with that, it is just jebby fell by the wayside earlier than expected.

do you not think that bill or hillary clinton, either one or in tandem have not caused great harm to individual women over the past 50 years? how about hillary laughing over the fact she got her client off scott free for raping a 12 year old girl that she knew was guilty?

should i roll out the infamous list of names here of the women that bill and hillary have ruthlessly ruined the lives of in their personal lust for power?

continue your argument if you wish

i think what is bothering the clinton camp now is there is recent slippage of support in the polls for her.

and it is a known statistical fact, as lawrence o'donnell has pointed out, hillary never gains in a poll, she always dwindles.

• Like 1

all "bernie bros" have been labeled sexist misogynist from the beginning for having the audacity to oppose a clinton.

not sure why the bernie bros havnt turned their sexist misogynist activities towards jill stein?

i think that "bernie bros" is a sexist label that came straight from the clinton camp, myself.

if it were jeb bush running and not hillary clinton, my rage would be focused on him.

from the very beginning of this thread i railed against clinton and bush.

i have been consistent with that, it is just jebby fell by the wayside earlier than expected.

do you not think that bill or hillary clinton, either one or in tandem have not caused great harm to individual women over the past 50 years? how about hillary laughing over the fact she got her client off scott free for raping a 12 year old girl that she knew was guilty?

should i roll out the infamous list of names here of the women that bill and hillary have ruthlessly ruined the lives of in their personal lust for power?

continue your argument if you wish

i think what is bothering the clinton camp now is there is recent slippage of support in the polls for her.

and it is a known statistical fact, as lawrence o'donnell has pointed out, hillary never gains in a poll, she always dwindles.

Madeline Albright said, during the primaries, that there is "a special place in hell for women" who doesn't vote for Hillary and Gloria Steinem suggested the only reason young women would have supported Bernie was raging hormones overriding common sense.

perhaps this was a clinton strategy from the start? to play the sexist card. 

afterall hillary was exposed as a weak debater in the 2008 election cycle obama and biden both handily out debated her.

and this election cycle, when hillary and the DNC avoided debates with bernie or scheduled them on holiday weekends or while major sporting events would be going on. she refused to debate just prior to the california primary. 

and how many press conferences has she held this campaign. she will however "speak" to goldman sachs behind locked doors

and speak to mega donors. she has used white noise devices so people not in her inner circle cannot hear what she is saying at some events. 

she says she is excited to debate the donald, but if we add gary johnson and jill stein to that debate stage, she may not fare too well. and she knows it.

i think these sexist misogynist accusations are merely tactics to deflect real debate of the issues

• Like 1

Honestly, I think you misinterpret my position on that one thing and I intentionally yank your chain. ;)

You should stop yanking as I don't like it.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

I stated a fact and am not interested in your lectures.

dude, are you seriously calling us woman haters because we're pointing out the 10 frickin million evil things hillary clinton has done????

What about Trump? I don't see you listing or complaining about him as if Trump is a spotless angel.

All the so called alleged crimes that you accuse Hillary of are just that, alleged. You seem much more intelligent than that.

Edited by ralis

If you have something to say to me then just come right out and state it in no uncertain terms.

for him to yank, you must be holding on... perhaps it's time to let go...

Absolutely I'm holding on, like a fucking mollusc in a tidal pool :-) I won't be giving way until I'm dead.

I stated a fact and am not interested in your lectures.

Fact ? LMAO. Get thee to a dictionary where it clearly states a mysogenist dislikes 'women'. That's not one women, but all women as a group. It isn't even an opinion such as 'all women are bad drivers' but a specific kind of malevolent hatred of ALL women.

I await more of your 'facts' which appear to be without any form of proof.