zerostao

2016 us election

i almost posted on the other election thread of jim d. 

herb being the current topic at the moment there smileys-passing-joint.gif

i know many are tired of hearing about hillary's emails and she admitted she made a 'mistake' so we should just move on

the mainstream (corporate propagandist) media certainly has

and big pharma and alcohol corporatists pay big money to keep weed down. i know hillary does not want it legal.

it keeps her prisons for profit scheme in bizness.

i reckon it's always best to keep these things unregulated and on the black market,,,i could have a new series of posts on doable anarchy based on weed lessons,,,,,,,

anyways back to emails as it is a long standing practice of the clintons and those closely associated with the clintons---

consider the lengths that big time clintonite sandy berger went to shield the clintons from any 9/11 scrutiny.

deleting emails, stealing and destroying highly classified documents is just what team clinton does

get over it and move on

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/08/berger.sentenced/

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

berger should be in jail also for stealing and or destroying national records

highly classified records at that

and like many other past close clinton associates, sandy berger is conveniently dead

we can only visualize him carefully folding then boofing state documents so he could later destroy them

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/01/sandy_berger_what_did_he_take.html

dog my cats ya know

"They call them now - to give them one minute to RUN. The smugness of those who mock and snicker at Trump supporters while they support regimes of lies, murder, and death - so SMUGLY putting themselves on the side of war criminals and thieves - and then lecture about 'lesser' evil. They have not one $%^&ing clue what they are talking about....not ONE. " ---sane progressive

Running Orders, by Lena Khalaf Tuffaha

“This is David.”
And in my stupor of sonic booms and glass shattering symphonies
still smashing around in my head
I think "Do I know any Davids in Gaza?"
They call us now to say
Run.
You have 58 seconds from the end of this message.
Your house is next.
They think of it as some kind of 
war time courtesy.
It doesn’t matter that
there is nowhere to run to.
It means nothing that the borders are closed
and your papers are worthless
and mark you only for a life sentence
in this prison by the sea
and the alleyways are narrow
and there are more human lives
packed one against the other
more than any other place on earth
Just run.
We aren’t trying to kill you.
It doesn’t matter that 
you can’t call us back to tell us
the people we claim to want aren’t in your house
that there’s no one here
except you and your children
who were cheering for Argentina
sharing the last loaf of bread for this week
counting candles left in case the power goes out.
It doesn’t matter that you have children.
You live in the wrong place
and now is your chance to run
to nowhere.
It doesn’t matter 
that 58 seconds isn’t long enough
to find your wedding album
or your son’s favorite blanket
or your daughter’s almost completed college application
or your shoes
or to gather everyone in the house.
It doesn’t matter what you had planned.
It doesn’t matter who you are
Prove you’re human.
Prove you stand on two legs.
Run."
- Running Orders, by Lena Khalaf Tuffaha

I'd be more inclined to vote in a presidential election without the presence of the electoral college and without the utter domination of the process by the two team system. 

I've yet to be persuaded by any of the arguments for the EC and for why the popular vote shouldn't and wouldn't be the best possible designation of the 'will of the people'.

So out of curiosity, I did a short search on the number of registered republicant/democrap/indy/other. 

Of several dozen sites, I found only one that offered even vague hard numbers.  That site was (gag) answer.yahoo... every other site I looked at was an analysis of polls, or presented in percentages only... and although I can do the easy math of our present population multiplied by a percentage to get a rough number, I'm not the most trusting of polls and statistical probabilities because sample groups. 

I'm much more comfortable with facts and am curious what the actual numbers of registered members are for each team since those numbers exist and each party knows exactly how many are registered.

I would think they'd want to advertise their advantage if there clearly was one to exploit...

that being what it is... yahoo.answer.whatevs... listed these numbers

~55 million republicans ~72 million democrats ~42 million independents/no choice/'fringe party' affiliate

Anyone else run across some hard numbers of registered team players?

• Like 1

PBS censored several segments of it's interview with jill stein, pbs is now censoring? how long has this been going on?

the 2016 us presidential election has exposed a multitude of out and out BS

i think brian has said he sees striking themes in this election process that beckon to the 1860 election.

that election had 4 candidates and the winner was not from the 2 power parties of the time.

i would like to hear what jill had to say

i would like to see 4 candidates on the debate stage together

there needs to be a complete overhaul of the election process

14040135_284263301959356_723194189853101

We are Green. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

where's smedley when you need him

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2102.htm

From Google:

1. Their disabling of advertisements on all websites critical of the Obama-Clinton regime, including the globally popular Antiwar.com, in order to destroy them.
  2. Deleting Donald Trump from the search list of candidates running for the US presidency.
  3. Developing and employing a filter so that the name Donald Trump won’t even show up on anyone’s computer device or smart phone
  4. Hiding in their search results information relating to Hillary Clinton’s health and the massive numbers of suspicions deaths associated with her.

<>5.)Being supported in their hiding Hillary Clinton health information by the New York Times, with one of their insiders admitting what they’re doing.  

From Facebook:

1. Banning all pro-Donald Trump news from being seen, while allowing only pro-Hillary Clinton news.
  2. Banning all users supporting Donald Trump’s immigration polices, and anyone daring to tell the public what they’re doing.
  3. Deleting thousands pages critical of Hillary Clinton
  4. Censoring videos showing Hillary Clinton’s support of the TPP trade deal hated by the American people.  

<>5.)Censoring Wikileaks release of Hillary Clinton emails

From Twitter:

1. Censoring of Wikileaks email release relating to Hillary Clinton.
  2. Censoring information critical of Hillary Clinton.
  3. Censoring and blocking information related to Donald Trump fundraising.

<>4.)Deleting accounts of homosexual activists supporting Donald Trump.

Though literally thousands of other examples can be cited from this SVR report detailing how the White House has corrupted these, and many more, American technology giants in order to destroy the US democratic system, this reports frightening conclusion details how the NSA is now actively supporting this too—and that was evidenced by yesterday’s US government attack against the DCLeaks.com website (while Twitter, working with the NSA was shutting down the DCLeaks account) that destroyed the over 2,500 documents proving how George Soros was actively working with the Obama-Clinton regime to overthrow President Putin and destroy Russia—and is why Putin has warned: “It it’s Hillary, it’s war”. 

ffnn4.png

• Like 2

JoeB you realize it takes about 3 seconds to disprove many of the factors your writing.  Just google Donald Trump and you get tons of stuff online, google and other services.  I've read  positive things on Donald Trump on Facebook.  It'd take you 10 or 15 seconds to create a post on Facebook and see for yourself if its banned or not.

In less then a minute you could personally completely debunk many of the statements you've written.  Try it.  Create a few searches in google, write things in Facebook, then come back and correct your post. 

• Like 1

JoeB you realize it takes about 3 seconds to disprove many of the factors your writing.  Just google Donald Trump and you get tons of stuff online, google and other services.  I've read  positive things on Donald Trump on Facebook.  It'd take you 10 or 15 seconds to create a post on Facebook and see for yourself if its banned or not.

In less then a minute you could personally completely debunk many of the statements you've written.  Try it.  Create a few searches in google, write things in Facebook, then come back and correct your post. 

well it'd be obvious if it were 100%, wouldnt it?

how's about the folks that have reported seeing their vote switch right in front on them?  didnt see that when you voted, nor did anyone you know, so that means none of it happened?

what, you think they wont try to steal this election for hilary, after what they did to bernie?  you've got to be pretty naive to believe that, bro.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

and do not question hrh's health in any way

or you will be like the huff post reporter who just lost his job

or lose your cnn show like dr drew did last week

• Like 1

and do not question hrh's health in any way

or you will be like the huff post reporter who just lost his job

or lose your cnn show like dr drew did last week

Funny how that works, isn't it? Get caught rigging the Democratic primaries and you get a promotion, wonder aloud about the Party's candidates fitness for office and you get canned.

Personally, I think this one is most curious:

• Like 1

or the dnc leaker who lost his life,

or any of the other 50+ deaths whose blood is on the clinton's hands

• Like 1

Funny how that works, isn't it? Get caught rigging the Democratic primaries and you get a promotion, wonder aloud about the Party's candidates fitness for office and you get canned.Personally, I think this one is most curious:

Don't you think this is just exaggerated expressionism ? I've watched that several times and she seems to be over acting shocked and surprised about the sudden interruption from the reporters. She had no issue changing gears and using a redirection technique ( reference to the drink, in NLP/hypnotism this is referred to as a state break) to evade the question-if you watched the response of the reporters they actually mirrored her action and looked confused. The exaggerated head movement look to me like part of the act-it suggests that she is likely thinking 'how dare you ask me' now how can I avoid an answer. It would require comparisons with other times where she tried avoiding public/press questions, but lead/follow state breaks, are an effective tool that Clinton has likely been trained to use. In fact this technique can be used to put people into an instant trance state and auto suggest some action they should take-"you guys should try one of these drinks". Now the audience are thinking about the drink and not the question. :-)

You wanted to know something about NLP Brian, that's an example. :-) Obama is a master of hypnotic language, a real pro of incredible power and delivery. I've seen many great hypnotists and been trance by several, but Obama can still get below my radar. Clinton will have received the same training. Interestingly that method of trance inductive speech is prohibited in Britain.

Edited by Karl

i was wandering around campus today and a gentleman asked if i would sign a petition that would allow gary johnson on the kentucky ballot. i signed it. i also remarked that i would also sign for jill stein as well and that i would like to see 4 on the debate stage. obviously the guy is pro johnson ,and he remarked he would also like to see that but jill has farther to go to get there.

signatures and such

• Like 1

Don't you think this is just exaggerated expressionism ? I've watched that several times and she seems to be over acting shocked and surprised about the sudden interruption from the reporters. She had no issue changing gears and using a redirection technique ( reference to the drink, in NLP/hypnotism this is referred to as a state break) to evade the question-if you watched the response of the reporters they actually mirrored her action and looked confused. The exaggerated head movement look to me like part of the act-it suggests that she is likely thinking 'how dare you ask me' now how can I avoid an answer. It would require comparisons with other times where she tried avoiding public/press questions, but lead/follow state breaks, are an effective tool that Clinton has likely been trained to use. In fact this technique can be used to put people into an instant trance state and auto suggest some action they should take-"you guys should try one of these drinks". Now the audience are thinking about the drink and not the question. :-)

You wanted to know something about NLP Brian, that's an example. :-) Obama is a master of hypnotic language, a real pro of incredible power and delivery. I've seen many great hypnotists and been trance by several, but Obama can still get below my radar. Clinton will have received the same training. Interestingly that method of trance inductive speech is prohibited in Britain.

Perhaps. I think not, though, because of her history of traumatic brain injury and some other behaviors which suggest -- like the Fresnel-lensed glasses she's been seen wearing on occasion. She would certainly have had the exposure to NLP, however, as part of her education in Alinskyism. She is nowhere near as polished and accomplished as Obama, of course, so I suppose this could be part of her act.

• Like 1

Perhaps. I think not, though, because of her history of traumatic brain injury and some other behaviors which suggest -- like the Fresnel-lensed glasses she's been seen wearing on occasion. She would certainly have had the exposure to NLP, however, as part of her education in Alinskyism. She is nowhere near as polished and accomplished as Obama, of course, so I suppose this could be part of her act.

Clearly there is some trauma/balance issues and sometimes memory difficulty, but I don't see any serious seizure tendency.

Allinsky and NLP aren't fundamentally conjoined, they are seperate branches from what I can tell. NLP is an offshoot of MK Ultra as is Non violent communication- although their promoters aren't often aware that they are involved in the propagation of those persuasion techniques.

• Like 1

i was wandering around campus today and a gentleman asked if i would sign a petition that would allow gary johnson on the kentucky ballot. i signed it. i also remarked that i would also sign for jill stein as well and that i would like to see 4 on the debate stage. obviously the guy is pro johnson ,and he remarked he would also like to see that but jill has farther to go to get there.

signatures and such

Well done. I would certainly suggest that those who don't want Trump or Hillary and feel the need to partake in the pageant, to vote for those alternatives.

well it'd be obvious if it were 100%, wouldnt it?

how's about the folks that have reported seeing their vote switch right in front on them?  didnt see that when you voted, nor did anyone you know, so that means none of it happened?

what, you think they wont try to steal this election for hilary, after what they did to bernie?  you've got to be pretty naive to believe that, bro.

So, it doesn't when We do it, its just what you see reported on conspiracy sites?   Your 'folks seeing vote switch before there eyes'.. is there any voting system that works that way?  Are hacks really that poorly done?  Any proof or this is what you read on conspiracy sites? 

You realize Bernie Sanders is endorsing her right.  Politics do get dirty, sadly it always has.  I think what you get from conspiracy sites, goes way beyond that into silly hysteria.  Not trying to convince you otherwise, that'd be impossible, but Hillary will most probably win (she might have lost to Kusich or Bush) and the dark predictions of apocalypse that the conspiracy sites state will happen, won't because most of what those sites write is garbage to play on extremists fears and get them to buy gold and prepper stuff.  Life will go on.

For better or worse she'll carry on policies close to Obama's and Bill Clintons. 

So, it doesn't when We do it, its just what you see reported on conspiracy sites?   Your 'folks seeing vote switch before there eyes'.. is there any voting system that works that way?  Are hacks really that poorly done?  Any proof or this is what you read on conspiracy sites? 

You realize Bernie Sanders is endorsing her right.  Politics do get dirty, sadly it always has.  I think what you get from conspiracy sites, goes way beyond that into silly hysteria.  Not trying to convince you otherwise, that'd be impossible, but Hillary will most probably win (she might have lost to Kusich or Bush) and the dark predictions of apocalypse that the conspiracy sites state will happen, won't because most of what those sites write is garbage to play on extremists fears and get them to buy gold and prepper stuff.  Life will go on.

For better or worse she'll carry on policies close to Obama's and Bill Clintons.

There was a case just down the road from here in the 2012 election -- an electronic voting machine which would allow you to make your selections but would then change one of them. It was reported by several people and then the machine was removed and replaced, ostensibly to be sent away for inspection by the vendor. It was covered by the local news at the time and then never mentioned again. No idea what happened to those votes.

• Like 1