zerostao

2016 us election

Did you see she was booed and heckled off stage at the DNC.

Having had another listen to Trumps speech and the current revelations regarding Hillaries emails and campaign rigging. I reckon his speech, though light on detail, is a winner. Once he gets into the debates he is going to cream Hillary. I think he will win.

Having had another listen to Trumps speech and the current revelations regarding Hillaries emails and campaign rigging. I reckon his speech, though light on detail, is a winner. Once he gets into the debates he is going to cream Hillary. I think he will win.

so was nancy pelosi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBlKxOKBpIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBlKxOKBpI

and look at these two bozos bellow

I doubt you realize the problems with Trump and even worse his running mate, Pence.

I doubt you realize the problems with Trump and even worse his running mate, Pence.

I have problems with all governments and those who seek power. Trump isn't ALL the government though, but Clinton might well be as she definitely is the establishment, where as Trump has colluded with the establishment, but isn't necessarily part of it. She represents the current status quo and the will of the establishment. Trump would find himself being prevented from doing many of the things he wants to do should he get in. In the end, an anti establishment president would be more of a frustrated figure head, but an establishment figure like Hillary will carry right on doing what Obama is all ready doing.

Everyone worried about Reagan in the same way as Trump- A vain, second rate, washed up Hollywood star, but he did all right.

• Like 1

marblehead is about 5-6 years (at least) ahead of the curve on this one.

after clinton's nomination at the dnc the convention center began emptying of bernie delegates.

they just up and walked out, some were thrown out--where did they go?

today i am wearing the green and my blue dream is not another clinton whitehouse

13614916_1039251272856779_72430991355816

neurasthenia

Edited by zerostao

marblehead is about 5-6 years (at least) ahead of the curve on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vREv2m2nL-Y

after clinton's nomination at the dnc the convention center began emptying of bernie delegates.

they just up and walked out, some were thrown out--where did they go?

today i am wearing the green and my blue dream is not another clinton whitehouse

13614916_1039251272856779_72430991355816

neurasthenia

Remember when I said at the beginning of the year.....

One thing that I had doubts about was Trump getting the nomination. I had severe doubts about our referendum result, but, looking backwards it starts to make more sense. As it stands, Trump is your next president.

The main difference I see between Trump and Clinton can be best illustrated with an analogy:

Imagine Trump and Hillary are both Doctors, and America is the patient.

Trump diagnoses some of the issues correctly (threat radical Islam, illegal immigrants, drugs coming from U.S.-Mexican border, etc.), and yet he goes too far, at least in some people's opinion.  Hillary Clinton does not even bother to diagnose the problems.

Imagine now that this is an unknown infection in the arm.  Hillary says "it is all fine" whereas Trump is saying "cut the arm off."  Now on one hand, perhaps the infection would heal itself and the removal of the arm not needed.  On the other hand, perhaps removing the arm saves the person's life.  This is the major difference between the candidates.  Maybe Trump's action is too harsh, but it can fix the problem.  Hillary does not even diagnose the issue, which might be ok, but then again it might be really dangerous.

I know this is a really simplistic view, but I think it is a good (or at least decent) reflection of what is going on.

It's beginning to smell a bit ripe at the DNC. This is precisely how it went during the EU referendum. The same narrative about the status quo being change, but that change is dangerous.

Hillary is now representing herself as bringing the change. Yet, Obama has done great things with Hillary at his side and therefore everything is awesome, but, if everything is awesome then why does she advertise a need for change ? Even the stupidest person will see through that kind of campaigning. It was Bernie that promised the change, it was Hillary that wants things to remain as they are. More long years of the same old Obamarx.

The parallels with the failed remain campaign are obvious. Don't choose Trump because he is dangerous and he will change things. That kind of rhetoric plays right into Trumps hands, exactly as it did in the UK. When the horse you are on is stationary, or going backwards, then you have nothing to lose by getting off and walking. If eight years of Obama/Clinton sugar cubes haven't worked, then why sign up to another term. Trump might be even worse, but that's a risk that a lot of of the middle/lower classes will see as worth taking.

Clinton is finished. Dead in the water. Over.

Good article looking at accusations of Trump being "racist" http://unlockyourbravado.com/2016/07/03/trump-racist-lets-take-look/

It is disgusting how low the media has to go in order to push their agenda.  In many ways, I see the mainstream media as almost as bad as terrorist groups.  While ISIS push their agenda by brute force, the media is subtle, cunning, manipulative.  They both seek to trigger fear, just they do it in different ways.  Not only that, but a lot of MSM downplays the risk of terrorist groups, misleading people into more strife, death, and division.

The more the media lies, the more "extreme" people get - both the followers of the media and those who are skeptic of it grow further apart.

Edited by futuredaze
  • Like 1

They are hardly even trying to APPEAR unbiased anymore:

oWIGFsN.jpg

PZbcd9.png

but idiots keep eating it up.  After all, if they have some hallucination they can hate, it diverts their self-hatred into something external.

• Like 4

I heard something the other day that surprised me and I haven't had chance to confirm the truth of it, but, as I understand it, apparently it was the Republican Party that were the party of women's emancipation and the abolishment of slavery. It was the Democratic Party that were involved with the KKK, slavery and were against women having the vote. I must do some digging to check this out.

• Like 1

I heard something the other day that surprised me and I haven't had chance to confirm the truth of it, but, as I understand it, apparently it was the Republican Party that were the party of women's emancipation and the abolishment of slavery. It was the Democratic Party that were involved with the KKK, slavery and were against women having the vote. I must do some digging to check this out.

Absolutely true, Karl! The current rhetoric is to claim that the roles have reversed at some undefined point in recent history such that the Democratic Party is not the party of freedom and tolerance while the Republicans are the party of oppression but it gets interesting when you ask for details.

Here is President Obama delivering the eulogy at the funeral of Democratic Senator Robert Byrd, a lifelong Klansman. Hillary once described Byrd as her mentor.

Byrd.jpg

Absolutely true, Karl! The current rhetoric is to claim that the roles have reversed at some undefined point in recent history such that the Democratic Party is not the party of freedom and tolerance while the Republicans are the party of oppression but it gets interesting when you ask for details.Here is President Obama delivering the eulogy at the funeral of Democratic Senator Robert Byrd, a lifelong Klansman. Hillary once described Byrd as her mentor.Byrd.jpg

I came across an audiobook on YouTube. I think it was called 'Hillary Clinton and the story of the democratic party'. It suggested that the Democrats had effectively recreated the plantations, except this time the idea was to ensure blacks did not work, thus this empowered the democrats to be the party of black welfare and diverting tax payer funds and votes towards them. The book goes onto say that they are trying to create something similar for Hispanics. Hilary and Bill have been diverting huge amounts of money into their own pockets through their time in power.

• Like 1

http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Cash

http://dailycaller.com/2010/06/28/sen-robert-byrd-not-only-was-a-kkk-member-but-led-his-local-klan-chapter/

Here's what Hillary said at Byrd's funeral:

Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert Byrd.

Senator Byrd was a man of surpassing eloquence and nobility. I will remember him most for a heartfelt comment he made to me in the dark days following 9/11, when my state of New York was reeling and we were scrambling to provide support and relief. “Think of me as the third senator from New York,” he said. And he meant it. Thanks to the leadership of Senator Byrd, who chaired the Appropriations Committee, New Yorkers got the help they needed. I will never forget his devotion and his friendship in that critical time.

It is almost impossible to imagine the United States Senate without Robert Byrd. He was not just its longest serving member, he was its heart and soul. From my first day in the Senate, I sought out his guidance, and he was always generous with his time and his wisdom. I admired his tireless advocacy for his constituents, his fierce defense of the Constitution and the traditions of the Senate, and his passion for government that improves the lives of the people it serves. And as Secretary of State, I continued to rely on his advice and counsel. I have been grateful for the support he has provided as a leader of the Appropriations Committee to our diplomats and development workers as they serve our country and advance our interests all over the world.

Robert Byrd led by the power of his example, and he made all of us who had the honor of serving as his colleagues better public servants and better citizens. After more than five decades of service, he has left an indelible imprint on the Senate, on West Virginia, and on our nation. We will not see his like again.

I am heartened to know that Senator Byrd is now reunited with his beloved Erma, the high-school sweetheart who became his wife of nearly 70 years and the love of his life. My thoughts and prayers are with their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.

She failed to mention that he was Exalted Cyclops of the KKK and actually formed his own chapter of the Klan in West Virginia (a state which formed as a slave-free breakaway from the then-slave-state of Virginia...)
  • Like 2

The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., was a registered Republican, BTW.

• Like 1

The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., was a registered Republican, BTW.

And all that guff from Michael Obama about the Whitehouse being built by 'black slaves' in an effort to further tar the Republican Party and Trump.

Funnily enough the same thing has happened in the UK. The Conservatives are on their second female party leader, but it's the Labour Party that continually accuses them of being 'an old boys club'.

lots of misdirection, because the name of the game is do anything to keep the populace writ large from discovering the reality of the hijacking of the monetary systems.   whether its war and fake the enemy or drop buildings in your own back yard, no measure appears to be too small to keep the populace's eyes off the fact that they the established system is set up by con men and is ripping them off.

• Like 2

lots of misdirection, because the name of the game is do anything to keep the populace writ large from discovering the reality of the hijacking of the monetary systems.   whether its war and fake the enemy or drop buildings in your own back yard, no measure appears to be too small to keep the populace's eyes off the fact that they the established system is set up by con men and is ripping them off.

Interesting response to Mark Carneys attempts to goose the economy-yet again-by 'experts' on the MSM. I heard two experts saying that it was basically the end of the line for QE/lower interest rates and that agree it hasn't worked well except for the top 0.1 % and that they don't see that it will do anything for the wider economy. Essential they both agreed that the next move must be fiscal-eg real austerity and tax cuts. When that kind of commentary appears on the MSM then the old Neo Keynesian gig is up.Yet labour are still talking 'investing' £200-500bn

• Like 2

And all that guff from Michael Obama about the Whitehouse being built by 'black slaves' in an effort to further tar the Republican Party and Trump.

Funnily enough the same thing has happened in the UK. The Conservatives are on their second female party leader, but it's the Labour Party that continually accuses them of being 'an old boys club'.

It seems that identity politics has infected Western politics with a superficial, patronizing sense of gender and "race" (really, ethnicity, but that concept is harder to divide people with than the simple, more straight-forward "race" construct).  I can't believe people can't see through it, but then again most people don't know how to think critically, they just "choose" what channel/internet site to prescribe to.

Edited by futuredaze
  • Like 2

I came across an interesting video from the DNC where Bernie was telling his supporters to vote Hillary. Bernie was getting a right good booing when his wife walked on stage and whispered something in his ear. That something was that the booing was because he hadn't told them he was still on the ballot paper, whilst simultaneously telling his supporters to vote for Hillary. In the back ground Bill Clinton can be seen to mouth the words 'atta boy'.

The fix is in. Bernie took a deal. Safer than an early funeral.

• Like 1