zerostao

2016 us election

i know it's way too early to think too much about the november 2016 us elections,,

or is it? from my anarchist pov, there has been a lot of entertainment provided already.

not sure if i will be tempted to vote for evil or lessor evil,,who knows.

brand.gif?itok=SW-ahLkN

it's cool if this thread sits idly for a bit--there are already decent threads in this section and throughout the forum. maybe joeblast will return !

• Like 3

Yes, it is still too early but I agree that there has been a lot of entertainment thus far.

Maybe they will get Trump and someone else to appear on professional wrestling.

• Like 1

I predict J.B will be the next USA president.

joeblast as next president?

maybe that is where he has been! preparing for public service  :huh:

• Like 8

The Clown Car is in the shop now, having a new squeeky bulb horn installed. The clowns will be on tour soon, watch for them in your state!

it's great!!

i saw where rick perry called for trump to withdraw from the race..trump is actually leading in the polls, 

calculated tactic by perry--- convince the guy leading the race to quit, then maybe perry can move up.

i had a similar thought once in hs, while running track , i thought . dang if that dude burning up the track would just stop.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/246158-miss-usa-host-quits-calls-trump-a-clown

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-mccain-rick-perry-jeb-bush-2015-7

when i went thru military basic training we were told not to surrender or be captured under any circumstances.

http://www.vvof.org/mccain_hides.htm

i admit a personal bias against mccain, he ratted out john glenn, dont care much for rats in general, and he cheers the veterans off to war and passes legislation to reduce their benefits when they return. so, me personally, i dont have a problem with trump's comments about mccain. mccain was just as guilty as glenn and keating and dick cheney during the 80's savings and loan fraud. the dickster and mccain somehow sucked their way out of trouble, speaking of the koch sucker brothers,,

trump doesnt need to bow down to them either as the other gop hopefuls do.

i am not saying i am for trump, but he is exposing some , a lot of hypocrisy that his gop rivals have.

remember i am anarchist and dont care much for politicians anyways,, but it is big theatre on the big stage

edit>>¬†Trump also said he doesn‚Äôt need to be lectured by some of his fellow GOP contenders, calling them ‚Äúfailed politicians‚ÄĚ.

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 3

j.B. , jeb bush.

oh, that jb.. 

cant say i like him much either.

i'm kinda worn out with any bush or any clinton tbh

after all they are the ones got us into the mess we are in currently.

is the us gene pool so small we have to choose a bush or a clinton?

i say we dig up a roosevelt, either one, clone their dna and let them be president

but it's not up to me

i always thought jeb was probably smarter than dubya--until this year's campaign kicked off

and got a closer look at jebby

Edited by zerostao

The next president will be the 45 president.45, 4+5=9 . 9 a yang number. The symbol of china emperor was 9 dragons. 45 is 5 times 9.

Cobi, you can hit "edit" in your original offering if you want to add more thoughts to a very short post, instead of posting a sequence of four separate one-liners.  Easier to follow.

The translation of "the king approaches his temple" line you cited in conjunction with the president No. 45 that is closer to the original goes, "the king imagines possessing a temple."  Meaning, not really possesses it.  I think this reflects our current situation more accurately, what with governments running corporate/banking/military errands and doing pretty much nothing whatsoever else.  Whoever is "elected" is pre-selected to do just that.  It matters not who he/she/it is.  The president may imagine possessing the temple, but who possesses the president is the only thing that matters.  And it's not "we the people."

• Like 7

Too early to tell.   Things change, candidates flame out.   With so many Republican candidates I suspect we'll see the same revolving chair of 'anyone but' Romney Bush being the candidate of the month, that we saw in 2012. 

I'd be amazed if Hillary didn't win the primary, but she was favored 7 years ago and lost to a little known one term senator.  So, its possible though unlikely.  Because money talks, Bernie Sanders can only whisper. 

I agree with pundits who say Trump is pulling the oxygen from the far right, particularly hurting Ted Cruz and Rick Perry and damaging the party brand.  Thus my Go Trump Go bumper sticker on my invisible car.   Republicans need more then angry old white guys. 

ZQDWmXOyRHKA1oHElr58_unnamed-1.jpg

On the other hand they did pretty well in mid election cycle, so what do I know..

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

"Because money talks, Bernie Sanders can only whisper"

so you think the koch suckers can buy the election and the rock star level crowds showing up to sanders will be swayed to vote becoz of a superpac misinfo ad?

"Too early to tell.   Things change, candidates flame out.   With so many Republican candidates I suspect we'll see the same revolving chair of 'anyone but' Romney Bush being the candidate of the month, that we saw in 2012. "

true dat

edit>> if we wind up with a chillary vs jebster 2016 general election, i predict active anarchy will be on the uptick headed towards a second "enlightenment"

Edited by zerostao

Bush was 43 president.in i ching 43 is brake throw, which is fight against the yin 6 line that represent evil spiritual leaders.

Obama is 44 when instead of fight there is coming to meet with the yin line in a gentle way (44 lower trigram). In both 43 and future 45 tha appear trigram is the same (lake) so it may suggest that jeb bush will be president.

Jeb appears to be the only actual candidate running from the Republican side and appears to be somewhat sane by comparison to the jelly fish propped up beside him - perhaps that will work for that party. (Apologies to all Jellyfish)

Jim Webb appears to be running for the Vice Presidential slot in our two party system - probably the best actual candidate for the Presidency overall that has declared on either side.

Hillary? Certainly not exciting but perhaps the female component will tip the scales - it would be good to see and the spontaneous combustion we would see from the "right" would be interesting.

At the present time it's just Jeb and Hilary - Bernie is fun and Jim is good - the rest are circus freaks and they know it, live it and love it.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

My prediction for the next US president would be Bernie Sanders. There is a saying here that if voting could change the system the system would be changed so even if he lost he would expose the failure of capitalism being a corporation rather than a country. Another bumper sticker is Someone else for president meaning That US Presidents do not live up to their platform of change. Bernie has not changed his mind on politics from the very beginning of his career decades ago

• Like 1

problem is bernie is the only honest candidate with exception of maybe kasich. in the world of politics it is dishonesty that reigns. is it a time for voters to turn out and vote for honesty one time?

takes more than  simple ablution to rid the halls of national "leadership" infiltrated & contaminated with  scoundrel villains  masquerading before the scrim of corporatism 

• Like 1

Seems like a truly unscripted honest politician is inevitably doomed by 'gotcha' questions. 

Yet the appeal of one may be driving Trumps popularity!!?  ie some believe that is what he is; as much as a conniving megalomaniac can be. 

• Like 1

Cobi, you can hit "edit" in your original offering if you want to add more thoughts to a very short post, instead of posting a sequence of four separate one-liners. Easier to follow.

The translation of "the king approaches his temple" line you cited in conjunction with the president No. 45 that is closer to the original goes, "the king imagines possessing a temple." Meaning, not really possesses it. I think this reflects our current situation more accurately, what with governments running corporate/banking/military errands and doing pretty much nothing whatsoever else. Whoever is "elected" is pre-selected to do just that. It matters not who he/she/it is. The president may imagine possessing the temple, but who possesses the president is the only thing that matters. And it's not "we the people."

Indeed, the "we the people" votes get thrown in the trash

The president is selected by *them*

*They* pretend the people have a choice- keeps the public appeased

Ignorance = Bliss

Jeb Bush will be the next president for the following 8 years

Joeblast (not jeb bush) is active on my forum- he seems to be content there 

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

Jeb appears to be the only actual candidate running from the Republican side and appears to be somewhat sane by comparison to the jelly fish propped up beside him - perhaps that will work for that party. (Apologies to all Jellyfish)

Jim Webb appears to be running for the Vice Presidential slot in our two party system - probably the best actual candidate for the Presidency overall that has declared on either side.

Hillary? Certainly not exciting but perhaps the female component will tip the scales - it would be good to see and the spontaneous combustion we would see from the "right" would be interesting.

At the present time it's just Jeb and Hilary - Bernie is fun and Jim is good - the rest are circus freaks and they know it, live it and love it.

imagine the level of combustion if elizabeth warren would run, maybe king jelly fish limbaugh's head would explode

Seems like a truly unscripted honest politician is inevitably doomed by 'gotcha' questions. 

Yet the appeal of one may be driving Trumps popularity!!?  ie some believe that is what he is; as much as a conniving megalomaniac can be. 

i forgot about trump becoz the media keeps driving home this trump can't win, bernie cant win message that must be brainwashing me like the rest of the population. insert subliminal msg here: must have a clinton or a bush

Indeed, the "we the people" votes get thrown in the trash

The president is selected by *them*

*They* pretend the people have a choice- keeps the public appeased

Ignorance = Bliss

Jeb Bush will be the next president for the following 8 years

Joeblast (not jeb bush) is active on my forum- he seems to be content there 

yeah i heard jb is there sharing about breathing, i would check your forum out myself if i didnt have to register to do so, i prefer anonymity ,, the problem i have with the jeb being the next president, and i know since we are in the 40 series of presidents the odd numbered ones, 41, 43, have been bush, so 45 makes sense. but taomeow said the next president will actually imagine the are president, surely the bush's know better than that,,they do have direct lineage connection to banksters going back at least to prescott sheldon bush who helped ,,,,, well read for yourself

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

Another Bush as president reminds me of a female protest slogan during The George W days. "We shaved our pu$$y's now read our lips no more Bush"  Looks like that slogan could make a comeback or the shaving trend could change back to Bushes being in.

• Like 2

So I open my door to my enemies
And I ask could we wipe the slate clean
But they tell me to please go fuck myself
You know you just can't win

-- Pink Floyd, "Lost for Words"

• Like 5