Sign in to follow this  
Lois

I became a miracle worker

I became a miracle worker
I recorded on video real miracles. It is unique

Hi - I don't understand. Can  you explain a little in English?

I am a spiritual man who became a miracle worker. The video shows how I'm doing miracles. What is happening there can not be explained from the standpoint of materialism.

the video doesn't translate well into English.  I don't understand it.  I just see a paint program being used.

• Like 1

the video doesn't translate well into English.  I don't understand it.  I just see a paint program being used.

On youtube there is an automatic translation of the video into English. Try using this option. But it will have little effect. The video clearly shows how to obtain pictures that no one drew. It can not be.

I agree that     " it cannot be  "   ...

so  it probably isn't ....   and you are not a   ' miracle worker ' .  

• Like 2

But I was agreeing with him !  It cannot be !

But, I actually think its a miracle that the bloody internet works in the first place !

How come all the signals dont get mixed up with one another and the Don't mind Nungali, all with the rest  how to obtain pictures that  if it how I'm doing miracles. What is happening a truth said in anger 今天早上  De'wI  mu'ghom  frodou i'iet' pepe в этой стране. 

Edited by Nungali

Don't mind Nungali,

all video miracle workers

must tolerate such deniers. 

In fact,  can deny any facts. It would be the desire.

Yo yo yo, a nungali's gonna nun.

Lois, what else you got in the Miracle department?

Edited by thelerner

Yo yo yo, a nungali's gonna nun.

Lois, what else you got in the Miracle department?

The picture drawn by the Holy Spirit

Unusual changes in voice

There implicit wonders

is it a miracle when magician or moose pulls rabbit or rhino out of the hat?

or is it  miracle if  rabbit or rhino emerge on their own from the hat without  magician or moose?

or could both be  miracle or neither be  miracle?

hope all ya'll bums enjoy many miracles today   :)

i know i will

Oh, it has deeeep   significance:

The wand is obviously a phallic symbol and the hat  represents the yoni. From this  combined insertion ( inserts wand, stirs, taps hat the sacred 3 times) life is generated and extracted - the rabbit is the most common , as a symbol of abundant procreation.

Note also that the magician  often has a tuxedo and  large white cuffs  or gloves ,     ;)  ;)

096568PD289.jpg

Some may protest that the 3rd element is missing   ; fire - wand,  water , cup or hat ,   earth - the rabbit ... but what about air dagger ?  How can the operation come to success without it  ? 

There is a great secret here ...   as this part of the operation is done first when the magician projects his mind and thoughts ( air and dagger ) through the medium of air, to encapsulate his 'holy assistant' . 

tumblr_lmqnqrmfbv1qf6jy9o1_500.jpg

(actually, it even got  to be a popular past time 

0.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

my idea bout the lady on the spinning wheel, the guy actually aims to hit her but he misses due to his own skill level or lack of.

cool post nungali and imo you did go deeep

but i am waiting on lois to expound deeper

• Like 1

my idea bout the lady on the spinning wheel, the guy actually aims to hit her but he misses due to his own skill level or lack of.

cool post nungali and imo you did go deeep

but i am waiting on lois to expound deeper

Do you believe that Sai Baba was doing wonders?

How is it possible to prove ??? If one doubts that in any case he may suspect fraud. Sai Baba has come to me in St. Petersburg home without the help of aircraft.

• Like 1

Hi Lois,

The night before I read a post of yours for the first time, Nungali was in my dream, but he didn't look like himself, he looked like you! (No, folks, I'm not making this up.) Can you explain what may have happened?

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2

Hi Lois,

The night before I read a post of yours for the first time, Nungali was in my dream, but he didn't look like himself, he looked like you! (No, folks, I'm not making this up.) Can you explain what may have happened?

G-d thought about you

Hi Lois,

No ... that  is  my photo . 

G-d thought about you

Good Lord!  He is right !

I was thinking about you Michael ! 

Do you believe that Sai Baba was doing wonders?

How is it possible to prove ??? If one doubts that in any case he may suspect fraud. Sai Baba has come to me in St. Petersburg home without the help of aircraft.

So, did the Sai Baba give you jewels or 'sacred' ash.

If you were already rich, you would have got jewels ... as he did that. If you were poor staving peasant, he gave you ash .... as he also did to them.

Can you explain that miracle ? 

Sign in to follow this