Perceiver

Acute healing and energy work?

I pulled a muscle the day before yesterday. Something internal in my stomach, it seems.

Now the stomach is bulging a bit outwards, and the lower part feels tight. Also there is like a "belt" of tightness around the lower stomach all the way to and including my kidneys.

I was trying to flex my PC muscle when it happened. I must have flexed something too hard because suddenly there was like a "suction" inwards in my lower stomach. It felt incredibly strange.

There has been no sharp pain really. Just a tightness down there, and a stomach that bulges outwards. And the lower stomach (above penis) bulges a bit inwards it seems.

I know, I'm a weird guy :).

Anyways, I've experimented with using energy attention to calm down the area. Moving an energy ball gently around in the area. Not sure if it's making it better or worse though.

Anyone knows the general guidelines for that: Is it good idea, or should I back off until it's healed up - whatever it is that I've strained?

Thanks Forest. I have no experience with hernias, but from a quick google symptom search it doesn't seem to be the case.

There is no pain, also no small lump.

It's more like the entire stomach is tight and bulging outwards, especially with the belt like tightness extending round to the kidneys.

Maybe it's the transversus muscle inside the stomach that I strained.

Anyone knows? Should i go ahead or hold off with energy healing exercises in the area?

Definitely check into the hernia possibility, but no problem with the energy work there. Just sort of send "love" (or positive healing) to it, rather than any anxious fear. As I am sure you know, the energy follows your attention.

Try doing deep whole body relaxation - as you know all muscle groups are ultimately linked and so focussing directly on one are of tension does not always work.  Start with scalp or soles of feet and work your way up/down body while lying on your back.

Also agree you should consult medics re: hernia to rule it out. 

• Like 1

Check for hernia.

Or it could be one of those weird energy abnormalities, like I recently posted about here:

Qihai Down to HuiYin UpDated- Lump/New Qi Plexus

At this point- bring the flow upward to the spine area opposite the MDT

Allow Breathless state- (originating at behind the solar plexus area) - start taking shorter inhales/exhales

About 20% capacity

You will start to feel the MDT contract and expand- breathes by itself- and it pushes downward all by itself

It will meld with the LDT

At this stage- another Qi plexus forms- a lump will appear as if the LDT and the MDT have conjoined into another distinct Qi Plexus

Performed often, you will get an actual lump,... a mass of a physical nature between the LDT and MDT

Read more: http://lonemanpai.com/thread/653/qihai-huiyin-updated-lump-plexus#ixzz3gFuEbW9C

Thanks a lot guys. I actually did some energy work now and felt a positive effect. I did some ocean breathing in the area. And I did the inner smile with golden liquid to love every part of the body.

The area seemed to buzz up a bit, but in a seemingly good way. The area felt a bit warmer, and less hectic. Took a nap and the pressure in the area was less intense afterwards.

To give you the background story, and to warn other people against it, here it is:

I've been experiencing with seminal retention for some time now, which by the way works great for conserving energy.

During masturbation a couple of days ago I tried to flex the PC muscle when climaxing in order to avoid ejaculation. I haven't put too much training into the PC muscle exercises, so I probably did it the wrong way.

After flexing really hard for 5-10 seconds it was like a point in my stomach collapsed inwards (between navel and penis). It's the strangest physical thing I've ever experienced. It wasn't painful at all. It was just like the area collapsed, and got sucked in. I immediately stopped.

30 mins later I thought "what the heck I'll try it again". Stupid fucking me. But this time my penis felt weird, almost retarded. It wouldn't get fully erect, and it behaved oddly as if it was closing to climaxing just 10 seconds into the experience. As the retard that I am, I flexed my PC muscle again, or whatever it is that I managed to flex, and the collapse in the lower stomach happened again.

I think I may have hyper-strained the transversus muscle in the stomach, or something similar. The next day my stomach was bulging outwards as described above. And the area above the penis feels tight. There is a belt of tightness stretching around the very lower part of the stomach and out to the kidneys. Probably fits well with the transversus muscle.

Also, the penis feels kind of retarded. A morning wood isn't a morning wood, but more like a confused half-wood that is way more excited way more quickly than what is normal.

I don't think I've hurt my PC muscle, as that is located closer to the perineum. In such a case the discomfort would be located closer to that point. I don't think that an organ has been squeezed or come under pressure either, as that would be way more painful. My best bet is that it is some sort of internal muscle or ligament has been strained too hard, and then it gave up and collapsed, and is now bulging a bit outwards and putting pressure on other organs in the vicinity, possibly also putting pressure on sexual centers.

Three days into it now and the tightness is less extreme, fortunately. The stomach isn't bulging out as much as before. Perhaps a couple of weeks rest with no sexual activity is all that is needed. But fuck it's strange. And there's no real soreness to speak of.

Beware when you flex your PC muscle. You shouldn't venture into that ill-prepared.

Sounds like you muscles went into spasm.

For God's sake stop doing this stuff.  Read extensively on the subtle body, qi and also anatomy and the basics of internal alchemy before going any further.

• Like 1

To give you the background story, and to warn other people against it, here it is:

I've been experiencing with seminal retention for some time now, which by the way works great for conserving energy.

During masturbation a couple of days ago I tried to flex the PC muscle when climaxing in order to avoid ejaculation. I haven't put too much training into the PC muscle exercises, so I probably did it the wrong way.

After flexing really hard for 5-10 seconds it was like a point in my stomach collapsed inwards (between navel and penis). It's the strangest physical thing I've ever experienced. It wasn't painful at all. It was just like the area collapsed, and got sucked in. I immediately stopped.

30 mins later I thought "what the heck I'll try it again".

Stupid fucking me.

You aren't "stupid" bro - you are learning

Learn well!

There's a lot of dangerous material out there that can be very misleading- so this type of injury happens quite often

Hydrocele is another injury that can happen with bad information

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies guys. It really helps to have someone to interact with about this. Man im scared, i must admit. Something must have happened to my penis because it feels hard and dead, without being erect. It scares the fuck out of me.

Dont think ill ever do the pc exercise again. I just hope everything heals up well.

Thanks for the replies guys. It really helps to have someone to interact with about this. Man im scared, i must admit. Something must have happened to my penis because it feels hard and dead, without being erect. It scares the fuck out of me.

Dont think ill ever do the pc exercise again. I just hope everything heals up well.

Go and see a doctor.

Then try to chill out a bit.  Take some exercise, hot shower and eat well.  If you are interested in this stuff you need to understand a lot more before you do anything except gentle qi gong maybe and some sitting meditation.  no forcing of anything.  See if you can find a competent teacher (in person not on here).

Go see a doctor. You may have torn something and may be bleeding internally. Is there any circulation in your penis at all? If you press on it, does the pressure point turn white and then back to red, or does it stay white? Do you have a kink in your bowels? Are you passing stool normally? Go see a doctor. Soon!

Yep, saw a doctor yesterday. He wouldnt do anything as i have no strong pain and as there's no bleeding.

I think somehow the sexual centers have come under pressure and are fatigued. The kidneys have a slight ache.

Its hard for me to flex my stomach muscles, so sonewhere in that area something must have been strained. I know the transversus muscle touches on pretty much everything down there, including kidneys and penis, so maybe thats where the problem stems from.

Will try to chill and see what happens. Fortunately im leaving on vacation now and can get some rest. But nothing can scare me like when my little friend is in trouble :).