Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Differences between Fire, Thunder, lightning, wind, water meditations

I thought i would try a thread on the meditation practises of Thunder & Lightning, wind, Fire, Water. Since i dont focus on these but am looking into them, can anyone tell me the different out comes and training involved if they wish to share?

Ive bought the book "Magus of Java" and im looking forwards to reading it when it arrives but have no clue of what its about.

Comments anyone?

WYG

I am interested in the wind path since I heard Sifu Max talk about..don't feel I know enough to speak on it though.

Frankly..reading..talking about..Magus of Java is a waste of time. He doesn't teach openly, isn't going to teach openly etc..so why bother?

For the real high stuff that is being openly taught check out David Shen Verdesi or Sifu Max.

Hi Cameron,

Doesnt Max teach Thunder and Lightning methods? He is LAMA THUNDER BOLT isnt he?

Yeah, i find all these different paths interesting, i train for stillness only but like reading up on what others are doing to compare and learn for the sake of knowledge.

WYG

Huh?

I just said check out either David Shen or Max.

What do you want..me..a total beginner..to start giving you my opinions about higher level stuff Max teaches?

The stupidity on this board is really too much some times.

LOL yeah it REALLY is!!!

I wasnt having a go at you numbnuts or max so back up and take a few breaths. I was asking since max has his name of lama thunderbolt he may teach these methods. If you didnt know just say so rather try and abuse people on the forum.

So much for your blissful practice? :rolleyes:

LOL

afiak the wind path is just the reverse direction of the fire path; water path goes up chong mai (thrusting) instead of du mai (governing)...at least as far as qi circulation is concerned...

Edited by joeblast

Sign in to follow this