cheya

Riding the Phoenix to Penglai

the MALE you just addressed as  Darling I have met in my  travels studying Taoism. Xuanming is a male definately no doubts there. 

from the beginning of the thread: "Xuanming  who ever you are your time spent here will not be wasted by me." (quantumdragon) :lol: I really don't care who you're girls (or guys) but what you wrote is insanely hilarious, and very insightful about the obstacles women have on their Way. Thanks, I need know no more.

Visiting each other's houses by entering through toilets?  :wacko:

can you imagine? I can't. Totally insane. And they speak something about De... Even usual ethic seems to be something unreachable for them  :glare: Sad all that, very sad.

• Like 3

Visiting each other's houses by entering through toilets?  :wacko:

I must say I too found it an interesting ingress route to my home as well. Maybe Large Intestine is how  OD prefers to travel reversing  " the course".  Who knows. :wub: He certainly does have a toilet mouth ,so to  speak ,in a fashion  it make sense his cultivation  circulation is from external opening of Large Intestine to Mouth. 

can you imagine? I can't. Totally insane. And they speak something about De... Even usual ethic seems to be something unreachable for them  :glare: Sad all that, very sad.

This is an experiment for me. I want to see how long my detached observations about you will keep you  leaking vital qi. I do not ask you to  be in a frenzy, swinging wildly at the wind. I just watch you under the microscope seeing if you will react or hold your center. So far all emotion no de.  

I must say I too found it an interesting ingress route to my home as well. Maybe Large Intestine is how  OD prefers to travel reversing  " the course".  Who knows. :wub: He certainly does have a toilet mouth ,so to  speak ,in a fashion  it make sense his cultivation  circulation is from external opening of Large Intestine to Mouth. 

When you point your finger at someone, there are three pointing back at you.

• Like 2

This is an experiment for me. I want to see how long my detached observations about you will keep you  leaking vital qi. I do not ask you to  be in a frenzy, swinging wildly at the wind. I just watch you under the microscope seeing if you will react or hold your center. So far all emotion no de.  

so hshe confirms hshe is a troll and experiments here with definite evil purposes. De? No, just a devil mind and manipulations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we have any moderators on duty or all they can do is to cover trolls and liars in their protected separated topics, where they can advertise freely and continue their evil experiments on forum participants? Rhetoric questions, obviously.

so hshe confirms hshe is a troll and experiments here with definite evil purposes. De? No, just a devil mind and manipulations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we have any moderators on duty or all they can do is to cover trolls and liars in their protected separated topics, where they can advertise freely and continue their evil experiments on forum participants? Rhetoric questions, obviously.

^^^This (bolded language) isn't the way to approach such an issue but...

This is an experiment for me. I want to see how long my detached observations about you will keep you leaking vital qi. I do not ask you to be in a frenzy, swinging wildly at the wind. I just watch you under the microscope seeing if you will react or hold your center. So far all emotion no de.

...^^^ this certainly sounds like trolling to me. In fact, this whole thread seems to be in a ditch.

Y'all need to act like grown-ups if you wish to be treated like them.

Consider this an early-warning alert...

• Like 5

I agree this posting degenerated. It started out with  one woman's question. Has anyone read Riding the Phoenix to  Pengali Poetry of Sun Bu-er translated by Jill  Gonet?

The first post after that by  man who had not red the book started the  whole tone of the remaining post. I and others like me, who have read the book,  posted sincere authentic experiences from our personal  practice only to be attached in an attempt  drown out, by self  professed male Taoist " adepts" copy /pasting extolling their  De , not having read the book at all, willst with all their might trying to silence the female voice in men and women posting in authenticity. Most importantly of all the Voice of Adept Sun Bu -er!

Others gave up but I stayed here , until now, to see if it was possible in certain kinds of male energy to get anything authentic about their understanding of Sun Bu er's work.  I did receive , I believe,  the best of this  male frequencies understanding. I thank you all for sharing the truth of yourselves. 

I leave you  fellows with one last observation. I , a retired woman, mother of 7, grandmother of 3, 120 lbs. with words alone lead Opendao's  energy, a self proclaimed mighty warrior, into an uncentered flailing frenzy leaking Yuan Qi by the  buckets. If I were truly evil I would  "steal" his energy instead of just lead his energy. I have not done this act of stealing. I do not need to. I create new  Qi, Essence, Refined Jing everyday in my practice. 

I find it further interesting when a man's energy is lead by a woman in  a strong unyielding offense, its called a foul. But from the beginning of this post the female voices on this thread were attached and maligned and what.....nothing  said about such  a dishonorable state?

Bye boys I leave you to your playground. Enjoy!

For those interested who have read the book or wish to discuss the Poetry of Adept Sun Bu-er here is a link to a moderated thread on the same subject this thread was originally titled.

http://thedaobums.com/topic/39151-riding-the-phoenix-to-penglai-poems-of-sun-bu-er/

• Like 1

Oh this is about gender, and not about any delusional and foul accusations against another member of the forum??

Men can't take the book seriously, but you can...and in the meantime you can feel free to talk about how others here are undeveloped spiritually, how their large intestines are directly connected to their mouths (nice mental imagery there!), how they are yin ghosts, coming through your toilet into your house uninvited, how you are intentionally causing them to leak their energy, etc.

Poor you, with all of this drama.

And yet, it's to be expected from the men of this forum. They have given the best that they could here, being the miserable creatures they are, incapable of integrity, intelligence, or spiritual development. Their minds are in the gutter, too...that's how they conveniently enter homes through the plumbing.

If only this forum was populated solely with women, we wouldn't have these feng shui issues in our homes. And we could discuss Sun Bu-er. Or other things. Like all of the above.

• Like 3

I leave you  fellows with one last observation. I , a retired woman, mother of 7, grandmother of 3, 120 lbs. with words alone lead Opendao's  energy, a self proclaimed mighty warrior, into an uncentered flailing frenzy leaking Yuan Qi by the  buckets. If I were truly evil I would  "steal" his energy instead of just lead his energy. I have not done this act of stealing. I do not need to. I create new  Qi, Essence, Refined Jing everyday in my practice. 

Old people are like kids, living in a fantasy world.

I feel absolutely good, so again it's just your personal false belief, which has no substance, nor arguments to discuss.

Edited by opendao
  • Like 1

Old people are like kids, living in a fantasy world.

I feel absolutely good, so again <snip>.

Calling someone a liar is not acceptable, opendao, even if you are thoroughly convinced it an accurate statement. You may argue against a position or opinion but you may not attack the person.

This applies to everyone else on the forum as well -- I singled you out because you committed this offense just now.

Please modify your post to be respectful of another Bum regardless of whether you feel respect was being shown to you..

<snip> 

I find it further interesting when a man's energy is lead by a woman in  a strong unyielding offense, its called a foul.

<snip>

This would be unacceptable if the genders were reversed as well. Attacking a fellow Bum is unacceptable, whether it is a written ad hominem, a physical assault (or threat thereof) or an energetic one.

For those interested who have read the book or wish to discuss the Poetry of Adept Sun Bu-er here is a link to a moderated thread on the same subject this thread was originally titled.

http://thedaobums.com/topic/39151-riding-the-phoenix-to-penglai-poems-of-sun-bu-er/

I would be willing to move some posts if requested although it may be easier to just cut and paste a few comments instead.

Looking forward to a more member-moderated version :)

• Like 2

This would be unacceptable if the genders were reversed as well. Attacking a fellow Bum is unacceptable, whether it is a written ad hominem, a physical assault (or threat thereof) or an energetic one.

Leading someone's energy when they are attacking you is unyielding offensive movement- silk reeling. It is not an attack per say as much as it is  gathering the  energy of someone attacking you and sending their own energy back to them   in a continuous stream without your won emotional content fueling the return. . The skill is not  who is stronger but  who has done enough work to  have emptiness where the  attackers energy is so that when it is sent back the original  sender has the choice to react emotionally or  stay in their center unaffected. This is the skill of an internal martial artist whether the energy is internal or external  the stance is the same. Detached observation and commentary is a practice of internal arts. What another does  when  their own  energy is returned? That is up to them. 

• Like 2

I think that works both ways.

A while back I discovered that every escalation began with some minuscule little ripple that one person felt, bounced back to the other, the other bounced back to them, back and forth, at first neither truly noticing, but before long, escalation. Both parties feeling offended by the other.

In cultivation I feel it especially important to take full responsibility, even when it seems rather evident we are not responsible. This is how karma is dissolved. It is unlikely we know how every little action we caused in the long distant past of lives we no longer recall will ripple back to us in the present. Even after we are 'enlightened' we still must remain calm before every storm.

With silk reeling, we don't want to break the flow of qi - and when fighting with someone, the way we answer that persons actions in a seamless, flowing way, indicates how escalated the fight will become. Personally I prefer the type of fight where one person escalates, but the other does not, always leading that person to emptiness and never responding with force. This way, the escalated person always must choose to re-engage with force, and can always choose to stop. But when forceful blows are traded, it rarely ends until both parties are too exhausted to fight, or until one of them is hurt. And even then the fight has not resolved, and both still blame the other. Vengeance is not the way to peace. Acceptance is.

It is true that one dances and flows according to how one's environment is shaped. And yet this largely is determined by what we are most sincerely attached to. Are we more sincerely attached to fighting with a bully, or dancing with the dao? If we have not other choice, then dance with the bully until another way appears, like Zhuangzi's cook. But you should be looking for nothing but emptiness in the bully, and the bully should find nothing but emptiness in you.

Edited by Daeluin
  • Like 1

Hi y'all who have not read this specific translation and commentary of Riding the Phoenix to Penglai by Jill Gonet help me understand why you believe you have anything to say in this forum without having read and contemplated it? Do you have any idea how dismissive and destructive to those of who have read it for you to say anything about its contents without you yourself having read it?

Are you able to see how the seed of this entire discourse sprouted from the fertile experience of a FEMALE dedicated Dao practitioner who shared her authentic experience? You do not have to corroborate or agree with her that this is your experience, but it is degrading to you and everyone you touch with your words to presume you know anything about her realization or even what she says in her book if you have not read it. She did the work, you pontificate your presumptions. This is predatory. Please at the very least attempt to see how the fertility of Ms. Gonet's cultivation nourishes your energy and attracts your interest to this topic.

I am a female practitioner. Are you interested in any way in what the authentic energetic experience and realization of me or any other female practitioner is? If you are male, I urge you to contemplate your interest in what arises naturally from female alchemy. Maybe there is something there for you! I also urge you to question any belief that you are what you have learned or your opinions about what you have learned. You are most assuredly not that!

It may seem to you-who-have not-read-the-foundation-topic-of-this-post-thread that I am in attack mode in an effort to put myself above you. Can you see this is a masculine response? What I hope you can understand, is that sharpening your claws and swords is not the way into Heaven. I do challenge you to see that at this point in human history on Earth, the male energy must learn to listen and, yes, even yield at times to the Divine information flowing through the feminine. Domination simply must cease or our very planet will cease! Is this not of concern to you? We who profess to be able to experience and express the movement of the spheres can surely learn from and complement each other!

Edited by Stone into Jade
  • Like 1

As for the topic of visits, I don't know what actually happened, and have made no accusations: I am simply not surprised, for I know this is something that happens around here. Just in general I would hope others would have the respect to not visit without explicit invitations. Thanks.

Hi Daeluin, as I was walking today this topic came to my mind, so I is probable that my hun had wandered today, visiting taobums of afar. As I was pondering about the thread, I thought that as you have now two psychic readings it could be fair and good to have two in person testimonies. So I will tell you my experience and that of a fellow student.

I begin with my fellow's one because he has reiki training and knows energy readings. He told me, in Saint Petersbug, that he felt as a "motherly caring vibe coming from the chief instructor" in charge of our training during the online trainings. There, in Russia he doens't change at all thing impresion, on the contrary we (me and other fellow) said that this is true, and provided some anecdotes, of those days training there. So, there you have a double testimony, first psychic reading and then personal meeting.

In my case, in can say that I have not felt any scaning sub rosa and the qi relation was that of an exchange between student and teacher (and, of course, this is bad for the teacher, my qi is not good at all), besides I have experienced healthy effects beyond those that you could expect from the training. The training has healthy effects, but there was more, like an energy healing. And this was result of the teacher's energy work following the technical procedures of the school.

Finally, I should add that we went not (to the trainig in Russia) as believers but as sceptics, following numberless Opendao's advices about the importance of an actitude of scepticism. So, we went there with an analytical eye, even if we already had good results from the online training, we needed to see and evaluate for ourselves. I we are more than happy to be there training Yuxianpai and Wuliupai.

Now you have real physical world testimonies.

• Like 2

article-0-029FB013000004B0-658_468x551.j

I thought about that, and I remembered this, near my hotel, the Saint Nicholas Church.

The best memories from Saint Petersburgh.

2zxtsgx.jpg

• Like 1

Like I said, I don't know what happened and can't make any judgments. I just hope that those who are able to control their "visits" are respectful and choose to visit with those who they have an established and understood relationship with.
Given the nature of how spirituality works, the easy transparency provided those with spiritual skills allows for a lot of snooping. I had tea with someone once who had been making progress with her training, and every time I mentioned someone she would tell me about that person's posture and mood, unable to even control reaching out to scan the person. My next encounter with this person was very different - she had learned to control her skill, treated it as something sacred, and respected the privacy of others. Even though I was standing right in front of her, she asked me for my permission before scanning me.

It is not like we need artificial boundaries to maintain some false sense of privacy. It is more to do with the reasons that people want to find things out about others, usually for personal gain and to make judgments. These reasons are unnecessary and contrived. Even in a teacher student relationship, intentional sharing is not necessary - the transmission is automatic. At these higher levels one would hope a higher level of virtuous conduct would be developed. But the stories shared on these forums indicate a very juvenile level of practice. Perhaps it is inevitable, as more and more develop spiritual skills. But I'd like to think more of us.

To be clear, I'm not saying this has anything to do with opendao. I don't know, and am not interested in pointing fingers. Just seemed like a good opportunity to speak of this general issue, as it has been coming up regularly.

• Like 3

<p>Hi y'all who have not read this specific translation and commentary of Riding the Phoenix to Penglai by Jill Gonet help me understand why you believe you have anything to say in this forum without having read and contemplated it?  Do you have any idea how dismissive and destructive to those of who have read it for you to say anything about its contents without you yourself having read it?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Are you able to see how the seed of this entire discourse sprouted from the fertile experience of a FEMALE dedicated Dao practitioner who shared her authentic experience? You do not have to corroborate or agree with her that this is your experience, but it is degrading to you and everyone you touch with your words to presume you know anything about her realization or even what she says in her book if you have not read it. She did the work, you pontificate your presumptions. This is predatory. Please at the very least attempt to see how the fertility of Ms. Gonet's cultivation nourishes your energy and attracts your interest to this topic. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I am a female practitioner. Are you interested in any way in what the authentic energetic experience and realization of me or any other female practitioner is? If you are male, I urge you to contemplate your interest in what arises naturally from female alchemy. Maybe there is something there for you! I also urge you to question any belief that you are what you have learned or your opinions about what you have learned. You are most assuredly not that!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>It may seem to you that I am in "attack mode" in an effort to put myself above you. Can you see this is a masculine response? What I hope you can understand, is that sharpening your claws and swords is not the way into Heaven. I do challenge you to see that at this point in human history on Earth, the male energy must learn to listen and, yes, even yield at times to the Divine information flowing through the feminine. Domination simply must cease or our very planet will cease! Is this not of concern to you?  We who profess to be able to express the movement of the spheres need each other, please! </p>

I am interested in your experiences. You and I seem to be the only females willing to express ourselves on this forum thread.  My other female skilled  internal alchemist practitioner  friends reviewing this post are to bored with how this is going to  even bother to participate.  

I do not see you are in attack mode. I have worked with men all my life. I was the only female in the State in which I live to be the "boss", owner  of a business in the field I was in. All my colleagues were men all 100 or so of my employees were men. I have learned men  have fun dusting it up. It is a way the bond. They  disc" each other in playful and sometimes not so playful ways.  Then they go have a beer and joke it  up about whose technique is the best, who won the day  and so on. I have observed it is not personal usually. For them this is fun. I do not find it fun. But  to work in my field I had to learn to play their game. I have also learned that when I play I must not fully exert myself or someone's feelings will get hurt because I am only pretend on of the guys. As we have witnessed in the post reacting to my voice I will be lectured about how I am supposed to be, what I am supposed  to thing=k and how I am supposed to act.....in detail. 

We women do similar types of activity but not so overtly.  it is my opinion the Yang within Yin in our  culture is personified by the Goddess Pallus Athena, the modern day western professional woman. I also was arm candy, trophy wife for my husband Political life as personified by Aphrodite In my generation embodied by Madonna or Angelina Jolie. These goddesses and  real women have something in common. They are not  real authentic  women embodying  true Yin. They are projections of Postnatal  Western Male ideation of what safe Yin is.   

Athena is safe because the aegeus the shield on her breast plate is the head of the slain medusa. What is medusa? The raw power of the curious Organ only females of our species have.  Aphrodite seems safe because  she is available costumed aspect of the same curious organ. The  Womb and the Tomb.  

What is your experience? I cannot speak for all women. This is just my view for what it is worth. 

• Like 2

I think that works both ways.

A while back I discovered that every escalation began with some minuscule little ripple that one person felt, bounced back to the other, the other bounced back to them, back and forth, at first neither truly noticing, but before long, escalation. Both parties feeling offended by the other.

In cultivation I feel it especially important to take full responsibility, even when it seems rather evident we are not responsible. This is how karma is dissolved. It is unlikely we know how every little action we caused in the long distant past of lives we no longer recall will ripple back to us in the present. Even after we are 'enlightened' we still must remain calm before every storm.

With silk reeling, we don't want to break the flow of qi - and when fighting with someone, the way we answer that persons actions in a seamless, flowing way, indicates how escalated the fight will become. Personally I prefer the type of fight where one person escalates, but the other does not, always leading that person to emptiness and never responding with force. This way, the escalated person always must choose to re-engage with force, and can always choose to stop. But when forceful blows are traded, it rarely ends until both parties are too exhausted to fight, or until one of them is hurt. And even then the fight has not resolved, and both still blame the other. Vengeance is not the way to peace. Acceptance is.

It is true that one dances and flows according to how one's environment is shaped. And yet this largely is determined by what we are most sincerely attached to. Are we more sincerely attached to fighting with a bully, or dancing with the dao? If we have not other choice, then dance with the bully until another way appears, like Zhuangzi's cook. But you should be looking for nothing but emptiness in the bully, and the bully should find nothing but emptiness in you.

I will share my experience of the last few days from the perspective of my training. I do not  attack. My body has been trained for automatic protection there is no defensive stance . There are several choices in the offensive stance,  transform the energy, compost it or send it back or since it is incoming I may  take the energy and fuel my body with it since it is a gift.  My training has been intensive training purifying .activating and energising the organ systems, the extraordinary meridians and other cauldrons, gates, tripods and circulations for  Internal Alchemy. As mentioned in Sun Bu  er poem 3 page 36 Riding the Phoenix to Pengali translated by Jill Gonet

Practicing

Hold back the breathing and concentrate the mind

on the place where the Qi appears in the East.

Then , thought are  ten thousand unattached threads,

and the one Qi returns to the platform.

and then Yang light - like a seedling planted in the  ground.

From mountain top and ocean bottom

one hears thunder after the rain.

This is not  just poetry it is a highly technical document packed with  training codes. 

As I have said part of my training is to  learn to identify Yin Phenomenon inside myself and in others.  

Yin phenomenon come first , and easily.

My body knows before my intuition or my intellectual mind what is incoming. Especially on alert while posting on this forum.

There are specific circulations having to do with an  cleaned up spleen, and open alert third eye, and a female  curious organ deeply grounded in both heaven and earth that boots up the extraordinary meridians and a defense system that  help me get through life being very sensitive. I set  my intent today not to transform or compost but to return to sender. Granted it was an experiment. I just  did not feel like doing a group healing transforming, or composting there are too many of you boys and you are not my clients. I had so much help today from my mentors. Alone I could not have done these series of postings. Thank you Grandmother Mu <3

I am still posting under the  theme of  this thread everything I have said  is from the book. I understand the rules of this forum better now. I will not tell you when I send your energy back when you attack me. I will not describe what I see in your energy body unless you violate my sacred space and come to me without permission... then all is fair in ..well you know the rest.

• Like 3

Like I said, I don't know what happened and can't make any judgments. I just hope that those who are able to control their "visits" are respectful and choose to visit with those who they have an established and understood relationship with.

Given the nature of how spirituality works, the easy transparency provided those with spiritual skills allows for a lot of snooping. I had tea with someone once who had been making progress with her training, and every time I mentioned someone she would tell me about that person's posture and mood, unable to even control reaching out to scan the person. My next encounter with this person was very different - she had learned to control her skill, treated it as something sacred, and respected the privacy of others. Even though I was standing right in front of her, she asked me for my permission before scanning me.

It is not like we need artificial boundaries to maintain some false sense of privacy. It is more to do with the reasons that people want to find things out about others, usually for personal gain and to make judgments. These reasons are unnecessary and contrived. Even in a teacher student relationship, intentional sharing is not necessary - the transmission is automatic. At these higher levels one would hope a higher level of virtuous conduct would be developed. But the stories shared on these forums indicate a very juvenile level of practice. Perhaps it is inevitable, as more and more develop spiritual skills. But I'd like to think more of us.

To be clear, I'm not saying this has anything to do with opendao. I don't know, and am not interested in pointing fingers. Just seemed like a good opportunity to speak of this general issue, as it has been coming up regularly.

I speak from my experience here. I agree we all need to follow the rule of polite society when dealing in the  "other worlds" . We all have heightened abilities from our  practices. I do not randomly scan  other people. I am paid handsomely for this task in my work life.Why would I want to read people for free? Really do any of you come home at night or on the weekends and just for fun work? The only reason this topic was mention was a violation of the laws.

It is not appropriate ever to energy someone's private space without permission.  From all the energy coming in here at my house I feel  we are doing something worthwhile here.

In y training we have  many classes in Ethics because we  have greater power and awareness than ordinary people. And without being at the height of awareness ( something I am not all the time) we  can and do invade other people's boundaries. 

I am sorry if I hurt someone's feelings. I do go on auto protect when there are so many men the BJJ power just kick into gear to fuel everything. I forget sometimes I am not one of the guys so I cannot get away with the for  fun tussles you fellow  seem to have in good fun. When I do it it is not fun for you and it really is not  joyous for me.  

Even though my  auto protect mode was on today it was  modulated by trees who are  close friends and allies of all humans they would not let me actually hurt anyone physically or emotionally scar.

Well good night Gentlemen and Ladies. 

• Like 3