Arya

Different body parts start shaking when in talking to females

Hello bums, I've noticed that when I abstain(day 49 today) and then I go talk to females then certain parts of my body start shaking or vibrating. So I went to the dentist today and there was this nice kind lady dentist, probably late twenties or early thirties but she was a bit overweight, although had a nice complexion.

Anyways, she was constantly talking to me and never looked her in the eyes, I had to turn my face away because apparently I was falling in love with her ! This happens all the time now. So she kept on talking mostly about food and how I should brush my teeth more often etc.

During the conversion my left leg started shaking wildly and I could not control it at all. It had a life of its own. But anyways, whenever this happens my mindset changes towards women, a very significant shift - from lust/passion to a sympathetic caring nature and it becomes impossible for me to hate them.

So I want to talk to females more but I am afraid that it will activate the lust side again. I've had these episodes of shaking before also, and after speaking to a crowd I have them. Once I talked to my cousin who's the same age as me and it happened to quite violently as though I was shivering in very cold weather.

What do you think happens here?

• Like 1

You need to study the book "Taoist YOga: Alchemy and Immortality" which is all about how the celibacy training is key to building up the qi energy and so you have to be very careful with female interactions.

So what you are experiencing is that the females are attracted to your yin qi energy - and even for the qigong masters - if you look at females it activates what's called "heart's fire" which means the yin qi energy goes up and out of the eyes - via your yuan shen heart spirit energy.

So when you have any lust thoughts it causes the yuan qi energy to be lost - by it shooting down the spine via the pineal gland and turning your Ocean of Qi below the lower tan tien into generative fluid.

So you have to do more standing exercise with knees bent as the first energy that has to be built up is the Yin Heel channel which then builds into the Conception Vessel or Ocean of Qi.

This is from the increased parasympathetic nervous energy - so male ejaculation causes a switch to the stress cortisol system and that's why the parasympathetic energy can not be built up.

Really the love feeling you have is just your yin qi moving from out of your heart - but this yin qi has to be turned into White Tiger energy - which means deeper lung breathing through more meditation on Emptiness causing your Yuan Qi of the pineal gland to increase the Yuan Shen of the heart. This increased energy then flows out of the cerebrospinal fluid in the brain - down through the sinus cavity.

With the tongue against the roof of the mouth the salvia as cerebrospinal fluid is then enfused with the united yuan shen-yuan qi which then when swallowed it is absorbed through the stomach to create the lower tan tien.

ONly if you are focusing on the Emptiness do you then convert your Ocean of Qi - the Conception Vessel - into the Lower Tan Tien to store up this unified Yuan Shen-Yuan Qi energy.

The easiest way to lose energy is through this nocturnal emission from the romantic passion during the day - caused by you looking at females or various interactions like this - females looking at you or the sound of their voice used to suck up your yin qi energy.

The yin qi energy that you are building up is the same reason that females are yang internally because you are activating their vagus nerve connected to their cervix and when they climax this is from your yang jing (yin qi) energy - your male energy - activating their vagus nerve.

So you need to do the same internally - instead of giving that energy to females you have to build it up in your Conception Vessel - the Ocean of Qi - only through Emptiness meditation.

By the way this is also why females are opposite energy - like males put the left hand closer to the lower tan tien - facing the lower tan tien while putting the right hand on the outside - this is because the right hand is the yuan qi and so the yuan qi seals in the yuan shen energy of the left hand.

So another key is to make sure you are properly sublimating the yin jing energy - so whenever you feel attracted to a female or have thoughts about this then what I do is the same as putting the tongue against the roof of the mouth - but instead it is the Lower Magpie Bridge - you flex the anus.

Flexing the anus connects the front and back channels so that your jing energy properly sublimates into the cerebral spinal fluid.

So also when you stand with knees bent that will flex the perineum and anus while relaxing the prostate - and this will naturally sublimate the energy by activating the Quick Fire breathing.

As Taoist YOga and its source book the HuaMingChing emphasize - ONLY Quick Fire Breathing has the power to convert the generative fluid back into yin jing energy.

And then only the Emptiness meditation has the power to convert the yin jing energy into yang jing or yin qi energy. Then you have to keep building up the yin qi to activate the yang qi as yuan qi energy.

So another key when focusing on the heart - is the right side of the heart is the source of the yuan qi energy.

So the leg vibrating reaction is literally from your yin qi energy getting activated by it being sucked up by the females. A lot of females and pervs are experts at vibrating their legs to suck up other people's yin qi energy. So it is just an opposite reaction - for the male pervs when they get their yin qi energy built up their bad intentions immediately deconvert that yin qi back into yin jing which is then converted into generative fluid and they have to go ejaculation.

For the females you are converting their yin jing into yin qi energy - but by doing so you are losing your yuan qi energy and deconverting it into yin qi energy - and so while it seems like you are helping the females in fact this romantic love is a lower level of love energy. The Unconditional Love is the yuan qi energy - not the yin qi energy of romantic love.

So for me I get this internal tingling all the time when my yin qi energy goes out of my eyes - via my pineal gland. I also get this from sugar because it creates free radicals which feeds the bacteria and the yin qi energy is then neutralizing it - so internal tingling.

But you say you are afraid to have lust - indeed afraid because this loss of yin qi energy causes fear.

But if you are focusing internally like with the legs bent doing active exercises when the legs vibrate you can build up your energy.

So for example you talk about love but in fact when you feel this love it is actually from your lose of yin qi energy! So then what happens if you keep feeding this romantic love feeling? You get heart break from loss of yin qi energy and then your legs will really be vibrating.

A person can actually die from strong heart break - this is a medical syndrome - it's caused by over activation of the serotonin energy of the vagus nerve - the left vagus nerve to the right side of the heart.

So the legs vibration is just like a person when afraid and the legs vibrate - this is actually a stress reaction that then causes an extreme opposite rebound into the parasympathetic energy.

So for example if a person blushes when they hear something that is really personal and about sex usually but like shameful sex - this blushing is the same as the legs vibration - both are an extreme stress reaction that then instantly causes an extreme serotonin vagus nerve reaction as the opposite extreme.

So if you keep your tongue against the roof of your mouth - that activates the vagus nerve which causes saliva to flow down - and if you have Emptiness focus then that saliva has the yuan qi energy with the yuan shen infused.

If you keep losing your yuan qi energy then the yuan qi can no longer hold in your yin qi that is going up the front of your body and out of your eyes. It is the yuan qi that holds in that yin qi and instead brings the yin qi energy up the back of the body to then convert and build up the yin qi into more yuan qi which then increases your yuan shen energy.

I am speaking from experience about all of the above.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks very much for the reply.

I will narrate my problems if you don't mind? Answer as you see fit.

So, maybe a few weeks ago I was doing 'Jhana'  breathing which was prescribed by the Buddha to his monks which is basically whole body tranquility meditation so whole body breathing with continuous relaxation. I didn't have much female contact during this period except going for a walk at the park but I was developing this whole-body breathing all day during waking hours, not sitting meditation, just breathing awareness. Anyways, I developed this 'feeling' around my body, a heaviness and my movement got very, very relaxed and deliberate, like imagine a celestial being moving.

Okay, I was walking with this heavy(sorry, only way I can describe it) and then I somewhat fancy a girl who's I think 14 or 15, who lives near my home, I'm 22 in 8 days. I don't know if she looked at me but I could feel this 'tingling' soft energy taking over that 'hard' heavy energy in body completely. So I am partially in love with this girl now, and keep waiting for her to show up.

What this ALSO did was keep creating a strange sort of mucus on the back of throat and that mucus has returned actually, just today after going to the lady dentist. Not the encounters with the females but the whole-body breathing.

I actually kept my tongue against the roof of my automatically while she was working on me! That is required in dental work, so yeah, I felt energy surging up my spine but I always get bloodshot eyes after.

So my sister took me to her Nichiren Buddhist something meeting a few weeks ago where they chant and the crowd was completely female except a few guys. Now, completely female and I was sitting near a young female, so the bliss starts automatically, even with me diverting attention. After the meeting, my sister told me that I looked impossibly handsome, so this happens all the time now - I become extremely handsome in front of these females and it's HARD for them to not notice me. What a dilemma!

You say that focus on unconditional love but I am finding that extremely difficult to hack, the love part. It's very difficult in the presence of females or even males. When I am sitting in meditation, the love energy is hard to conjure up. I am giving it my best. I have aches in my heart for a year now - stabbing pains in the back and what not. Bad karma ! Carefully developing good morality but morality is hard in this degenerate age without guidance and proper company.

But I'm not able to meditate for awhile now, I developed breathing problems by not exercising so I started doing push-ups & pull-ups to expand my rib cage since I did fasting for a day to cure the breathing problem and it didn't work because I had this constant thirsty feeling which was definitely not a need for water but sensuality. So I took honey lemonade to break the fast. That was obviously too much for me, I will try fasting when I achieve more days with celibacy later on.

You say to focus on love & compassion which I do but then I start crying because I see everything as death, dying while reality becomes dreamlike and how I will be separated from my family etc. and how everyone else will be too so that's a failure on my part. The feelings are overwhelming.

Right now, I instinctively do not give my energy to females by closing up my posture, hands, chest and legs or even acting like I am dozing off and that keeps them away. Sometimes I look at the grossness of the human body which is easy to do as well.

I do not *know* what emptiness is. I have read it up a few places and it looks to me like pure consciousness or observing the 'world building' till it collapses. I have experienced mild Jhana where my senses were collapsing or maybe I didn't pay attention to them while the body was absorbed in bliss. Of course, Jhana is the gateway to immortality in Buddhism so it must be similar to emptiness right?

It's difficult because apparently the Tibetan monks right whole thesis on it! Lol

But the problem here is that I don't feel like meditating because then I want to be a recluse and eat very less, can't function in the world etc. but I'm not aiming for immortality in this life.

What if I have a wife? Will it solve all of this? Energetic vampirism and what not. How did the kings of old times handle this lose of energy while having multiple wives, consorts, dancers? So the devas(celestial gods by virtue, not meditation) have thousands of nymphs! Surely, it can't be that celibacy is actually detrimental to my health. Even if I ejaculate right now, the energetic vampirism continues, even though I might be at day 1. Only my mother & father don't react to my energy. 

I told my friends that I would start going to the gym and start eating, and they were happy, especially my mother as being a strong man is a source of pride I guess. So I can't even have eggs and meat now because I get extremely bad stomach ache from having meat. I don't know if it's a digestive problem or heat but it's like being punched very hard in the stomach so it's hard to sleep at night. I have meat after coming back from the gym in the night.

Anyways, I have kept off the 'thirsty' feeling by eating and listening to music or watching random videos of youtube, like Japanese animation which I like very much. I need to channel this energy into creative endeavors maybe so it isn't wasted on females. Do you think this will work?

Edited by Arya

What the hell, I was going to post this same question. This is like seeing my own question written by someone else. I get massive LDT shaking, like my heart is inside my stomach and pumping so hard, my whole body starts shaking dealing sexually with females.

Edited by idiot_stimpy

Is this sexual energy?

In this case I recommend to read:

ENERGY ORGASM - AWAKEN YOUR INNER BLISS, by Ron James

Love Satisfies, by Keepitup Johnson

You may also be interested in Key Sound method by Jack Johnston

• Like 1

Hello bums, I've noticed that when I abstain(day 49 today) and then I go talk to females then certain parts of my body start shaking or vibrating. So I went to the dentist today and there was this nice kind lady dentist, probably late twenties or early thirties but she was a bit overweight, although had a nice complexion.

Anyways, she was constantly talking to me and never looked her in the eyes, I had to turn my face away because apparently I was falling in love with her ! This happens all the time now. So she kept on talking mostly about food and how I should brush my teeth more often etc.

During the conversion my left leg started shaking wildly and I could not control it at all. It had a life of its own. But anyways, whenever this happens my mindset changes towards women, a very significant shift - from lust/passion to a sympathetic caring nature and it becomes impossible for me to hate them.

So I want to talk to females more but I am afraid that it will activate the lust side again. I've had these episodes of shaking before also, and after speaking to a crowd I have them. Once I talked to my cousin who's the same age as me and it happened to quite violently as though I was shivering in very cold weather.

What do you think happens here?

Does this happen if you are around older ladies- like senior citizen age?

Does it happen around women who you consider -Not attractive?

Watch your mind and follow where the energy is flowing...

Eyes and then straight down- creates heat

Qi can be a vapor (advanced stages- "electric")

Vapor/steam "rises"

Fills the lower Tan Tien

One option is to do a reverse MCO which is cooling and magnetic (Tiger)

Always keep the flow, flowing

Yi in all things

Qi can be a vapor (advanced stages- "electric")

Do you mean the  white circles that sometimes form in my vision or certain small bright lights? I haven't seen 'electric' as of yet but I have a feeling that they may come later on.

I did horse stance at the park some time ago and I had bright lights in my vision. But when I do 'Jhanic' breathing then the white lights increase very much and a bright circle forms. But I've stopped meditating.

Also, no it doesn't happen with older or unattractive women.

Edited by Arya

I do metta but sometimes it's hard to conjure up in the presence of certain people. With men who do not know of this feeling(or aren't of good nature) and with women you're bound to get passionate. So, it's good for you if you can do loving-kindness whilst living in society. Mine isn't that strong so obviously I am not that pure of a person hahaha....

Whenever I do it, it feels like evil is weighing down on me very heavily and maybe I am open to psychic attacks from other people. I started doing it in the first place to kill off the evil tendencies in me but it's quite hard as I said. But I can visualize light much better now so there's hope.

I dunno....

• Like 1

Do you mean the  white circles that sometimes form in my vision or certain small bright lights? I haven't seen 'electric' as of yet but I have a feeling that they may come later on.

I did horse stance at the park some time ago and I had bright lights in my vision. But when I do 'Jhanic' breathing then the white lights increase very much and a bright circle forms. But I've stopped meditating.

Also, no it doesn't happen with older or unattractive women.

If this was an alchemical affect- it would happen with all females, the unattractive ones too.

Older woman who are losing Jing would drain you further if *woman steal* Qi (as some allude to)

Electric Qi feels like electric current- it comes in advanced stages (for some)

Visions and such aren't important at this point though, for you are trying to cultivate your Yi (awareness) now, so the affect of meeting random attractive young females doesn't interfere with your Jing/Qi/Shen circulation

Haven't we all had that involuntary leg vibration thing going on? 

I always thought it was a tension/anxiety thing.  The body's reflex to burn off energy.  It goes away.  Some practices like (Max Christensen's) Kunlun seem almost built on the reflex, harness it. 

Since its a natural thing, there's not a whole lot to do.  Perhaps hard exercise burns off enough energy that the reflex isn't triggered.  It tends to go away as you get older, imo. 

Thanks and yeah, I think it is a tension/anxiety thing or some blockages clearing off to function in the world, might be. I go through 'levels of consciousness' with celibacy with change in behavior, voice, facial structure, awareness, focus, concentration, actions etc.

But I've noticed that females quicken the process drastically, that is, when I am interacting with them in *the* proper manner. It's like they are somewhat of a quality control in regards to men. 

Okay, then it's time to cultivate awareness.

But yeah, The orgasms I've felt from *looking* at females in my earlier posts - that was my own doing because I looked at pleasing parts of their bodies, if you get me. Now I don't do that. So of course, older or unattractive women don't get me excited or anything so there's no reaction. As I mentioned before this lady had a nice complexion and most of the staff was females there but some females just don't do it. Plus she smelled like mangoes. But there wasn't an extreme *blissful* feeling which comes up straight from the lower body in the case of looking at a certain parts of a female.

So again, when I interact with female relatives there isn't this blissful feeling rising from the lower body but there is change in atmosphere that I can sense from being in female presence in general, and those who I don't fancy, like my sister for example.

But the problem is that I rapidly start making 'generative fluid' when I talk to females anyways even there isn't blissful feeling. So it's okay if they want to take my energy but I refuse to voluntarily give it to them like I was doing before I think by looking at good-looking ones.

Although, I need to be sure that I'm not losing energy cause I do really want to convert it into other endeavors. I just want to forget the physical act of sex. Erase it. But people keep reminding me of it with their behaviors. So there are links which I need to remove and maybe that's where emptiness plays a role.

Edited by Arya

[...]I do not *know* what emptiness is. I have read it up a few places and it looks to me like pure consciousness or observing the 'world building' till it collapses. I have experienced mild Jhana where my senses were collapsing or maybe I didn't pay attention to them while the body was absorbed in bliss. Of course, Jhana is the gateway to immortality in Buddhism so it must be similar to emptiness right?[...]

The jhanas are refined states of consciousness resulting from high levels of samadhi. Necessary, useful, awesome, but not in themselves awakening.

Emptiness - it's hard to start to get a clue what this is trying to point to. I have a thread in my PPF trying to explain stuff (to the limited extent of my own understanding!), posts on emptiness starting here: http://thedaobums.com/topic/35341-lessons-in-buddhism/#entry564123 Hope that helps.

The reason this happens more strongly around young attractive females is because they have stronger yin jing energy and so they are going to more strongly suck up your yang jing or yin qi energy. Whereas older females do not have that strength - that's why males like younger females - the only problem is male pervs are taking the energy of the females whereas through celibacy you are giving your yang jing (yin qi) energy to the females.

So you being celibate by storing up your ying jing and converting it to yang jing (yin qi) is what makes you attractive to the females.

The heat is caused by your yin qi being deconverted to yin jing energy - so the yin jing is blissful heat - the yin qi is the vibrating or internal tingling energy.

If you successfully build up your yin qi energy then your yang qi kicks in as the yuan qi is being replenished - this is the unconditional love energy - this is beyond any emotion - it's an action as strong qi energy or strong electromagnetic energy. At that stage you achieve Emptiness as nirvikalpa samadhi - so you can sit in full lotus in ease for 2 hours nonstop - you should feel strong electromagnetic force between the palms of your hands pushing them apart, you should be able to emit qi out of the hands using the sword fingers.

So the reason it is very rare for males to build up their energy is exactly what you describe - you sit and meditate in a room full of females! But Western Buddhism tries to be based on symmetric logic of equality - ignoring the inherent complementary opposites of energy dynamics that is detailed so well in Taoist training.

So yeah the Quick Fire breathing is the fast deep breathing from knees bent - horse stance - which activates the kidney energy and then sublimates and converts the generative fluid back into yin jing energy - blissful heat. Then the Emptiness focus will purify it more into yin qi energy which then creates more yuan qi of the pineal gland and that in turn increases yuan shen and yuan jing energy.

So yeah I have females that are attractive that like to flirt with me and the qigong master says he just does not do the flirting thing at all. So just reread what I wrote. I tend to feel sorry for females because they are dependent on the male yin qi or yang jing energy - because females are not focused on spirituality as much in modern times in my experience. Because females are yang internally - if they do choose to do the qigong training then they get success very fast because they can build up their yin jing energy into yin qi that is strong and increase that yin qi to really activate the yang qi.

But for males it is key - even any kind of eye contact with females will automatically cause your heart to flutter - the yin qi shoots out of the eyes along with the yuan shen that shoots out of the eyes.  The younger you are the faster your results in meditation because you should have stronger yuan qi - but like for me I had so many females chasing after me that I just began feeding their energy desires and so I burned off my yuan qi energy. Now it is very easy for my yin qi to go out of my eyes.

So you have to focus on the lower tan tien - visualize the fire there so that if the fire is UNDER the water - that prevents the heart's fire from rising up and out of the eyes. That is the fundamental secret of alchemy training - it's called Green Dragon because you use the wisdom of the liver energy to feed the kidney water energy - and the dragon is normally the heart's fire as yin qi energy but you create the Cavity of the Dragon as the lower tan tien. So the lungs are metal as the organ of passion - so if you keep losing yin qi energy then the lungs become the main blockage as heart break sadness. But if you have True Intention then the spleen/pancreas energy causes the kidney energy to feed the lung qi as alchemical steam - or White Tiger. As I detailed above this creates the ambrosia or alchemical salvia - via the small universe circuit of energy. So that is called the copulation of Tiger and Dragon.

So as the celibacy energy builds up then more females will be attracted to you - and so it is that much more challenging to build up the yin qi energy. The female's voice then projects her yin jing energy and this is what then deconverts your yin qi (yang jing) back into yin jing (the blissful romantic love heat feeling) and then at night it goes into generative fluid as emission.

The reason this happens at night is because your yuan shen goes out of the eyes during the day while the eyes are open but at night in sleep the yuan shen goes down to the liver - and so if you have any subconscious interactions with females via the yuan shen going out of your eyes during the day - that lowers the frequency of the yin qi as the heart's fire - but it gets sent to the liver which then deconverts the kidney energy from yin qi back into generative fluid - while you are asleep. So then you have to control the dreams also.

The fastest way to do this - is horse stance with thighs parallel to the ground - to active the Quick Fire breathing - deep fast reverse breathing - and so that will convert the generative fluid back into yin jing energy and then again more Emptiness meditation. Full lotus with eyes closed is a perfect balance of Emptiness meditation - as a balance of Movement and Stillness - the pressure on the legs activates movement of energy, similar to standing with knees bent. So full lotus should be done on a more solid surface - so there is more pressure on the nerves.

But the lustful intentions of others then works through the pernineum channel - so you can take in yin jing energy through your pernineum or other people can take energy out of your pernineum. This is why the anal flexing is key to connect the front and back channels and it also flexes the pernineum to stop people from taking your energy when they lust after you.

The main problem here is people don't know what is good for them so they are dependent on lust - we live in an instant gratification culture and so if someone is attracted to someone else then they want to "buy" and "consume" that person's energy for enjoyment. And then it seems inherently wrong in our consumer culture to deny people that right - for them to - what's the word the Marines use? EARN - what they think is rightfully there's because they are attracted to it.

And so people get anger if they don't get their lust satisfied - and this is what the exorcism is because the liver energy is being sublimated against their will by you not feeding their lust energy. Liver energy can feed the heart energy as Green Dragon energy - or it can be turned back into generative fluid. Most people eat food and then it gets turned into generative fluid.

I don't have an answer for this problem - the original training had the males train in seclusion - away from the females. Then monasteries developed - but again now adays in the New Age Western meditation scene this issue of male/female energy interaction is just ignored for the most part - when in fact it is very much a real issue. Even the Buddhist monasteries are often controlled by the secular communities and so they monks don't get a chance to really focus their energy in seclusion meditation.

But at least recognizing the problem is a first step. I would say having people respect your energy boundaries is the second step. If you choose to do your own thing and focus on the Emptiness - that should be your own choice. But people get mad and want to demand your energy - or at least this is my experience. People don't understand that this is a transformation process to a stronger better healing energy - since people are too materialistic to understand alchemy training - and so in no way could perceive the benefits of meditation, celibacy, etc. Yeah Gary Clyman talks about this energy boundary respect issue quite a bit in his Qigong Bible pdf that he made available online - basically saying how this is a crucial step in the beginning of the training and how he avoided females for his first 2 years of training.

Hi, thanks very much for the reply.

I will narrate my problems if you don't mind? Answer as you see fit.

So, maybe a few weeks ago I was doing 'Jhana'  breathing which was prescribed by the Buddha to his monks which is basically whole body tranquility meditation so whole body breathing with continuous relaxation. I didn't have much female contact during this period except going for a walk at the park but I was developing this whole-body breathing all day during waking hours, not sitting meditation, just breathing awareness. Anyways, I developed this 'feeling' around my body, a heaviness and my movement got very, very relaxed and deliberate, like imagine a celestial being moving.

Okay, I was walking with this heavy(sorry, only way I can describe it) and then I somewhat fancy a girl who's I think 14 or 15, who lives near my home, I'm 22 in 8 days. I don't know if she looked at me but I could feel this 'tingling' soft energy taking over that 'hard' heavy energy in body completely. So I am partially in love with this girl now, and keep waiting for her to show up.

What this ALSO did was keep creating a strange sort of mucus on the back of throat and that mucus has returned actually, just today after going to the lady dentist. Not the encounters with the females but the whole-body breathing.

I actually kept my tongue against the roof of my automatically while she was working on me! That is required in dental work, so yeah, I felt energy surging up my spine but I always get bloodshot eyes after.

So my sister took me to her Nichiren Buddhist something meeting a few weeks ago where they chant and the crowd was completely female except a few guys. Now, completely female and I was sitting near a young female, so the bliss starts automatically, even with me diverting attention. After the meeting, my sister told me that I looked impossibly handsome, so this happens all the time now - I become extremely handsome in front of these females and it's HARD for them to not notice me. What a dilemma!

You say that focus on unconditional love but I am finding that extremely difficult to hack, the love part. It's very difficult in the presence of females or even males. When I am sitting in meditation, the love energy is hard to conjure up. I am giving it my best. I have aches in my heart for a year now - stabbing pains in the back and what not. Bad karma ! Carefully developing good morality but morality is hard in this degenerate age without guidance and proper company.

But I'm not able to meditate for awhile now, I developed breathing problems by not exercising so I started doing push-ups & pull-ups to expand my rib cage since I did fasting for a day to cure the breathing problem and it didn't work because I had this constant thirsty feeling which was definitely not a need for water but sensuality. So I took honey lemonade to break the fast. That was obviously too much for me, I will try fasting when I achieve more days with celibacy later on.

You say to focus on love & compassion which I do but then I start crying because I see everything as death, dying while reality becomes dreamlike and how I will be separated from my family etc. and how everyone else will be too so that's a failure on my part. The feelings are overwhelming.

Right now, I instinctively do not give my energy to females by closing up my posture, hands, chest and legs or even acting like I am dozing off and that keeps them away. Sometimes I look at the grossness of the human body which is easy to do as well.

I do not *know* what emptiness is. I have read it up a few places and it looks to me like pure consciousness or observing the 'world building' till it collapses. I have experienced mild Jhana where my senses were collapsing or maybe I didn't pay attention to them while the body was absorbed in bliss. Of course, Jhana is the gateway to immortality in Buddhism so it must be similar to emptiness right?

It's difficult because apparently the Tibetan monks right whole thesis on it! Lol

But the problem here is that I don't feel like meditating because then I want to be a recluse and eat very less, can't function in the world etc. but I'm not aiming for immortality in this life.

What if I have a wife? Will it solve all of this? Energetic vampirism and what not. How did the kings of old times handle this lose of energy while having multiple wives, consorts, dancers? So the devas(celestial gods by virtue, not meditation) have thousands of nymphs! Surely, it can't be that celibacy is actually detrimental to my health. Even if I ejaculate right now, the energetic vampirism continues, even though I might be at day 1. Only my mother & father don't react to my energy. 

I told my friends that I would start going to the gym and start eating, and they were happy, especially my mother as being a strong man is a source of pride I guess. So I can't even have eggs and meat now because I get extremely bad stomach ache from having meat. I don't know if it's a digestive problem or heat but it's like being punched very hard in the stomach so it's hard to sleep at night. I have meat after coming back from the gym in the night.

Anyways, I have kept off the 'thirsty' feeling by eating and listening to music or watching random videos of youtube, like Japanese animation which I like very much. I need to channel this energy into creative endeavors maybe so it isn't wasted on females. Do you think this will work?

• Like 3

While living in the world, I believe it's beneficial to develop virtue rather than meditation. If I keep steady virtue and self-control then spiritual development will be that much more powerful when I do decide to renounce. Hopefully I can set up conditions, as I am still young to be in a community of spiritually-minded, conservative people but the western culture, is slowly eroding this in the minds of youth so obviously this means more people will become demons, hell-beings, ghosts etc. in their subsequent births. Definitely not celestial beings in any way.

I just hope I am never born again in an era where there is globalization or even technology. What a huge mistake on my part.

You will never find perfect conditions for meditation. Don't give up on it in this life! Hoping for perfect conditions later on is really just an excuse to not practice through the cards you've been dealt. If you sit down and meditate, is somebody going to burst through the door and make you stop at gunpoint? Virtue, yes, but work on the other stuff as well if you really want this. GO GO GO!

There is a natural male-female energy dynamic that happens. Most likely the shaking that you are experincing relates to a broader opening at the heart as you are starting to subconsciously notice the energy flow.

It is not any form of "vampirism", just the natural dynamic of energy flow "hitting" some deeper issues fears that you have, most likely around woman/relationships. The "love" that you experience with focusing on a woman like the dentist is a sign of you releasing some subconscious fear in the flow, causing a small expansion that can feel like "love".

Best wishes.

• Like 3

There is a natural male-female energy dynamic that happens. Most likely the shaking that you are experincing relates to a broader opening at the heart as you are starting to subconsciously notice the energy flow. It is not any form of "vampirism", just the natural dynamic of energy flow "hitting" some deeper issues fears that you have, most likely around woman/relationships. The "love" that you experience with focusing on a woman like the dentist is a sign of you releasing some subconscious fear in the flow, causing a small expansion that can feel like "love". Best wishes.

I think this is a strong point (with minor strike through for purpose of my point). 

There is a constant exchange of energy between all things. When we cultivate (through various means) power and flow increases. If power increases greater than flow you will feel  certain bridges get overloaded between the pathways . Different places, different people, different energies, and different context all creates differences in these expressions of overload.

Some people here are giving you advice on how to store and divert this energy in a certain way in order to control the exchange, and others are describing how to open this flow up more and increase the exchange. 

Different practices and different ends.

My advice would be to figure out where you want your consciousness to be, and take in the lessons from those who are more deeply settled in that place.

fyi: I literally just completed laying the foundation (just experimenting don't plan for it to be long term) and have not experienced any blockages. The last few years I have devoted myself to opening, understanding, and expanding the flow of things. Not the generation of more power. Although recently I have begun to redevelop the latter. 

In sum, I have found the best way forward is to Know what you want, then get what you want.

-grok

How do I pass the time while being celibate. I need to better my human karma without relying on meditation.

I never really developed any hobbies besides video games... ha .....

How do I pass the time while being celibate. I need to better my human karma without relying on meditation.

If one truly stays focused in the moment, then meditation is the same as normal daily life.

I also get this from sugar because it creates free radicals which feeds the bacteria and the yin qi energy is then neutralizing it - so internal tingling.

Do you get this also from boiled or baked fruits?

Serve the world, if you can't help humanity then try help nature.

Celebacy doesn't necessarily have anything to do with spirituality though.

• Like 1

Celibacy and fasting seems to provoke an ego response. If this state of discomfort is transcended I can see growth opportunities in this. However it may be likely that one is pulled back into the power of their own mind.

• Like 1

Do volunteer work, or helping animal shelters

Get out into nature and send healing energy into Earth

Go to a children's hospital and do Gong in the bathroom/hallways

• Like 1

thanks for the advice friends

Celibacy helps with making clear the defects in my personality.

I am going to do meditation but the practice I've settled with is the perfection of the four sublime states which are the qualities of the beings present in the highest divinity.

Hopefully I can be of service to others.. 

• Like 2