73543_1494798777

Is this pure yang?

When looking at sunshine, I see that I am able to perceive it as brighter or less bright. Just by intending to perceive light being brighter, it actually happens. 

Could this be pure yang?

It interests me because it seems to be like a spectrum. You can go from dimmer to brighter and it just keeps going as you raise your vibration more and more to the level of light shinning.There is a sense of dryness, warmth, and fullness which I haven't experienced with normal awareness techniques. 

To me, the feeling of increasing the brightness of your vision seems totally in a different direction than the feelings of increased clarity, peace, or depth that come with awareness. These feelings in a way seem opposite. I wonder if this is what pure yang and pure yin might be pointing towards? 

Yin Yang are relative and inseperable.

Nothing is entirely or exclusively Yin or Yang.

This is like two sides of one coin - if have Yin on one side, you have Yang on other side, and it is not possible to have a one-sided coin.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

Doubtfully... True Yang is "always" hidden inside "outer" Yin.

Like the white dot within the black fish:
taiji.jpg

In Nature, this can be seen in exoskeletons (hard outside, soft inside) and endoskeletons (soft outside, hard inside).

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Pure Yang cannot be seen, displayed or even properly symbolized.

If it were to partake of Yin in the slightest it would not be pure. Yin is manifestation & limitation. Pure Yang isn't bound by the temporal limits of time or space. It doesn't manifest. It is the cause of manifestion. It can only exist within time and space once trapped or encapsulated in Yin.

This is why in the I-Ching, Yin is 2 and 'Yang' is 3. The 'Yang' represented in the I-Ching is really the state of humanity. Yang trapped within Yin (1+2=3). The 1 is Pure Yang and is never used on its own. How could it be? It is Unity rather than Dualism and is indescribable and immutable. Therefore, its presence is merely alluded to.

Also, you can have a one sided coin. It merely has to exist in two-dimensional space rather than three-dimensional space.

• Like 4

What about the immortal foetus, might this be pure Yang within our Yin bodies that with cultivation may be brought up and unified with pure unmanifested Yang?

Is Jing equated with Yin energy that is converted to Qi and Shen which is then Yang energy (though still trapped within Yin)?

the final stage of immortal body is to pulverize the physical body as the final remnants of yin qi and then the yang body turns into formless qi or yuan qi and yuan shen unified - that spreads out into the universe. When it coalesces back into physical form it turns into yuan jing.

So it goes yin jing into yang jing (yin qi) into yang qi (yin shen) into yang shen (yin jing) and that cycle is eternal as the Emptiness.

Re:

-----

"Also, you can have a one sided coin. It merely has to exist in two-dimensional space rather than three-dimensional space."

-----

I cannot actually have this.

I think maybe no coins have been made or seen in "two-dimensional space".

All of the coins I currently have here do have two sides.

Where is "two-dimensional space"?

-VonKrankenhaus

Master yao of shaolin does that to bananas unopened. People open up to rainbow inside colors. Quantum gradients like in c.d. rainbows.

That's a step further than what I meant...I'll give that a search, though.