Songtsan

How can I protect myself from astral plane entities?

I feel like I am being fed off of. By throat chakra always feels weird, and my other bodies feel funny, and of course there are always intrusive thought insertions. Should I use mantras?

Visualize a protective energy ball all around you that automatically keeps everything away that is not in your best interest. Do this a number of times every day for several minutes.

This is a great book on psychic self defense, practice shielding during the day and as you go to sleep: http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psychic-Self-Defense-Home-Office-ebook/dp/B009LNGIF8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436477236&sr=8-1&keywords=Psychic+self+defense+for+home+and+office 

Play these mantras see what kind of reaction you feel to them: 

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Its usually about relationship, so you only maintain relationship with such things if some part of your being believes it is getting something it needs. So basically if you work through your issues then there is nothing for anything to stick to, otherwise even if you get rid of it and banish it you will probably get it back in some form eventually . 

• Like 2

Call on help from Master Jesus, he has power over all such things and power is the only thing demons really respect, some of the other mental philosophy and emotion stuff doesn't hurt to do or use but without power behind it it is very secondary and or of lessor effect...

Te first Sanskrit mantra above sounds great but may be a little longer than one might want for emergencies. The other one sounds more kindly and healing like.

Edited by 3bob

Call on help from Master Jesus, he has power over all such things and power is the only thing demons really respect, some of the other mental philosophy and emotion stuff doesn't hurt to do or use but without power behind it it is very secondary and or of lessor effect...

Te first Sanskrit mantra above sounds great but may be a little longer than one might want for emergencies. The other one sounds more post battle/healing up to me but what do I know?

I agree that calling for help from Jesus or saying 'be gone' in His name is powerful, but do you think you'd need to have some abiding belief in Jesus, or relationship with him, or do you think just his name is powerful enough?

Yes Bindi I do, and Jesus is right on spot when the need is sincere and from ones whole Being!  Other Masters have also helped me but Master Jesus is very well known compared to them.

• Like 1

Yes Bindi I do, and Jesus is right on spot when the need is sincere and from ones whole Being!  Other Masters have also helped me but Master Jesus is very well known compared to them.

Personally I've never called on anyone else, and twice I've had an instant and much needed reply :)

And I've never been a practicing Christian, though I was brought up Christian, and my great respect for Jesus grows as I travel further on my path.

• Like 2

My christian friend was telling me about some people in his church who could see those entities. He said it's happened a few times with him like seeing kundalini serpents on people practicing yoga. There was another one where someone saw monkey spirits on people with heroin addictions. He prays them away, as was mentioned previously. It seems to work somehow.

There seems to be some good stuff hidden within the childlike exterior of Christianity. I don't think you need to believe the fairy tales to make use of it.

• Like 2

"Demons" will also respect one's good, positive energy. Everyone has the ability to become a "master of positive spiritual energy" in their lifetime. Just like Jesus. The question is, how many can stay positive, not causing harm to themselves and others, without fail?

If there is "positive", there is negative. Jesus is beyond both, and that is where such power to banish resides.

Yes, Jesus did master all energies, leading him to achieve the Tao.

However, I believe that for those who are working towards the Tao, cultivating a positive spiritual path is a helpful, and essential part of one's cultivation efforts.

In Taoist terms, this simply means to cultivate more yang energy, less yin energy. Entities and demons are just descriptors of yin energies.

Such entities and demons may also be "self aware" with the ability to act, and are we not also just self aware energies?

If one believes they are positive, can one realize the Tao?

The most important thing is probably staying clear of drugs, as they open you up in a variety of ways and some will create hooks into your energy system. Which also includes avoiding the master spirit plants and "allies" as Don Juan might call them.

Salt baths might help.

I deal with astral things the same as with mosquito's, i smash them.

How do you do that?

"Demons" will also respect one's good, positive energy. Everyone has the ability to become a "master of positive spiritual energy" in their lifetime. Just like Jesus. The question is, how many can stay positive, not causing harm to themselves and others, without fail?

To a certain degree what you say is natural type of protection and an important aspect...but remember that demons do not have human conscience or respect and give no quarter when it comes to their prey which people are, thus they will twist any aspect possible to attack through.   (so a multi-pronged attack needs a multi-pronged defense - with parts that we are both speaking to but not enough by themselves, especially when such forces have one's number, so to speak)  

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

I'd add that it's a mistake to think we are going to reach  enlightenment, bliss or whatever without going through a very tough and ultimate fight to the death. (of ego and fear)   For as long as one is identified with any form of creation there is duality, and in duality there is always war of one kind or another  - in heaven and hell, on earth and among mankind, among angels and demons, between virtue and non-virtue,  etc...

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

What are you providing as food?

Any and all emotions, desire, cravings....but I know how not to be affected....just wanted to see others views....its more complex than that, but I am project oriented lately...

The most important thing is probably staying clear of drugs, as they open you up in a variety of ways and some will create hooks into your energy system. Which also includes avoiding the master spirit plants and "allies" as Don Juan might call them. Salt baths might help.

One of these moons I will stop my entheogen use. Been fairly steady with it for a while. I am a project, but also know that my time to depend on nothing is at hand.

One thing I have been doing, to transcend form and causation, is learning to love all forms. In practicing the poison path, I learn to love poison, transcend its' label that I carry as poison, and move on....

• Like 1

It is really a case of your resistance and also of moving to a higher vibration.

In the initial stages learning to work with protective shields is a sort of combative role you can exercise and it will result eventually in better seeing skills but it is an active form of resistance and you will eventually find residing "above" ( so to speak ) these energies is much easier.

For now doing as Micheal Sternback suggested in around the second posting would probably be a good starting point.

The food you are eating is very important and as has been pointed out - drugs (which include caffeine and sugar) should be avoided.

Fasting is also helpful but in your current state good diet and plenty of rest and a respite from noise would be helpful - noise meaning news and headlines and things you have strong positions on and debates and most consumer media. This is actually very important - the energy of noise in your head and throat area and actively participating in the robotic bong water of noise is a very real attraction/resistance to what you are experiencing.

Rainbowvien is giving great advice but I am not sure you can hear it at this time - I hope my words supplement hers.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1