Infolad1

Hello Everyone

Here's my background:

I've been doing the Chinese Internal Martial Art  of Tai Chi Quan for over 16 years, since 1999. (Yes, Tai Chi Quan is a Martial Art :)

I've acquired Internal arts skills in the Wu-Tang system of Grandmaster Liu Yun-Chiao, including Old Form Yang Style Tai Chi Quan, Old Form Chen Style Tai Chi Quan, Baguazhang, Standing Meditation, Long Fist, & Tai Chi Qigong.

I also do Internal Alchemy, and Iron Body / Iron Crotch Nei-Gong, as taught to me by Grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng . 

I've been certified by my Sifu to teach Yang Style Tai Chi Quan, which I've done for close to 5 years.

Since 1999, I've also taught weekly classes in qigong, theurgy, meditation, stress management, and nutrition to the general public, and corporate clients.

I've won the following awards:

1999  1st Place – Lightweight Division Push Hands

1999   Bronze Medal – Push Hands

1998   1st Place – Lightweight Division Push Hands

I'm continuing the work to be certified in all aspects of the Wu-tan system.

I'm a frequent contributor on the lonemanpai forum, and count SOTG, joeblast, Trunk, & others as both Brothers, and fellow travelers on the path.

I was very impressed by TTB posters TheLerner, GrandmasterP, Brian, Balance., & silent thunder, who gave such thoughtful, nuanced, & funny replies on a mopai thread here.

I thought, "these guys are cool. I could hang with these guys".

So I've registered here.

My philosophy can be broken down to: "Does It Work?", "Can You Show It?", and "Can You Teach It?"

Thanks to my wonderful teachers, I can answer yes to all three.

If you can't yet, that's cool. Practice DOES make perfect. :D

I'm here to help others who need, and ask for help, to gather additional information, see if it works, and apply it to my knowledge base.

I look forward to interacting with folks that are doing the work.  

When I'm not practicing  :D

Cheers!

• Like 6

Hello infolad1, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us, seems to be have been your destiny given the list of acquaintances you named :-)

Before heading into the forums, please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Here's my background:

I've been doing the Chinese Internal Martial Art  of Tai Chi Quan for over 16 years, since 1999. (Yes, Tai Chi Quan is a Martial Art :)

I've acquired Internal arts skills in the Wu-Tang system of Grandmaster Liu Yun-Chiao, including Old Form Yang Style Tai Chi Quan, Old Form Chen Style Tai Chi Quan, Baguazhang, Standing Meditation, Long Fist, & Tai Chi Qigong.

I also do Internal Alchemy, and Iron Body / Iron Crotch Nei-Gong, as taught to me by Grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng . 

I've been certified by my Sifu to teach Yang Style Tai Chi Quan, which I've done for close to 5 years.

Since 1999, I've also taught weekly classes in qigong, theurgy, meditation, stress management, and nutrition to the general public, and corporate clients.

I'm a frequent contributor on the lonemanpai forum, and count SOTG, joeblast, Trunk, & others as both Brothers, and fellow travelers on the path.

I was very impressed by TTB posters TheLerner, GrandmasterP, Brian, Balance., & silent thunder, who gave such thoughtful, nuanced, & funny replies on a mopai thread here.

So I've registered here.

My philosophy can be broken down to: "Does It Work?", "Can You Show It?", and "Can You Teach It?"

I'm here to help others who need, and ask for help, to gather additional information, see if it works, and apply it to my knowledge base.

Cheers!

3922455791.gifAwesome credentials you carry brother

• Like 1

Here's my background:

So I've registered here.

Cheers!

Infolad, good to see you brother.  :D

Cheers.

-grok

• Like 2

Infolad, good to see you brother.  :D

Cheers.

-grok

Thanks Grok. Good to see you too.

I'll be posting more today.

Cheers!