ChiForce

Greece........

I am only interested in your psychic power induced insights into the current crisis.  If you have some, let's share them.  Well, I have 2 dream visions of the event.  Whenever I dream about "fish tanks," they mean that something big is happening in the geopolitical stage.  It happens every single time. 

On the first dream, I saw a very large fish tank.  It was like a public aquarium.  On the front, it looks like it was divided into 3 sections, 3 separated tanks.  However, in reality, they were all connected with 1 body of sea water.  Within each section, you only see one specie of fish in there.  Normally, fish swim around all together.  They don't deliberately segregating themselves.  This is obviously a metaphor for the current Greece crisis.  Greece may be the first country to default on the IMF loans but it won't be the last.  There may be 2 more countries after Greece.  Did Greece exit?  In this vision, not exactly.  Maybe partially exited???  There were no senses of chaos in this vision.  Everything was calm.  

Next dream....this morning actually.   I have 5 fish tanks at home and they were all connected with a single water pump.  That all the water from all the tanks were being circulated by a single pump.  Now, the water pump was having problems getting water to reach to one of the tanks.  As a result, I have water being spilled all over the floor.  To fix this problem, I had to disconnect the main valve and the water pipe.  By doing so, I ended up spilling more water on the floor.  

The water here represented liquidity, the Euros.  Greece is currently having problems with enough liquidity in their banking sector.  Does it mean that the outcome of the Greece crisis would create some sorts of fundamental issues with the Euros?  By cutting off Greece the liquidity they need, it would further undermine the fundamentals of the Euros?  

I am not a financial expert and can not translate these metaphors into some technical, financial terms..... :)      

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

Just an update.  I think I may have another vision about Greece but the context of this vision is just too wild.  Anyway, I am really upset about Tsipras's decision to accept the bad deal.  He will not be in power for long.  Anyway, it appears my second vision is indicating that the Greece will not get the liquidity injection they need regardless if there is a deal or not.  Unfortunately, Tsipras is hoping that the Greek banks would be reopened soon.  Wrong.  It will be closed until the Eurogroup manages to gather enough stop-gap loans for Greece to prop up their banking sector and paying off its pass due loans.  Tsipras is screwed.  Also, I believe that the Eurogroup would not immediately release all the bailout funds until the Greek govt manages to make significant progress in their IMF reforms.  So, these bailout funds will be released bit by bit. 

How long Greece would have to wait before the banks can be reopened?  What if the country has to issue IOUs or to temporarily issuing the Drachma?  If so, they would be doing the same thing as if no deal was made!!!!!  

I think my first vision was a sign that the Greece crisis SHOULD have unfolded THAT way.  Unfortunately, Tsipras wasn't following the wu wei wu....sigh....  In few months, after Tsipras resigned or voted out, Greece would be back where they started 6 months ago.  Maybe worst......