Sign in to follow this  
jadepillow

Hello

Hello everyone.

Been a long time since I brought myself to get involved in a forum.

After practicing and teaching for well over 30 years I have seen a lot of changes with the exchange of information, which now is through the internet.

I remember the last time I got involved in a forum was off of MC site which then shifted to MW site with lots of bashing and jealousies, especially at the time with DS or as some refer to him as  DV.

I have fond memories of all these guys as well as many more and was sort of put off by the bashing.

Well, I think the bashing brought a good result in me as it enabled me to see things in a new way.

So now, 15 years later I am back for more creative chatter as I understand for myself the nature of disputes and wars... only add to our expansion. And for me, expansion is all I am looking for.

Warmest,

Jade

• Like 2

Hello Jade, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us :-)

Perhaps you'd be so kind as to explain to us what MC, MW, DS and DV stand for? Thanks!

In the meantime:

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Welcome Jade,

as Soaring Crane asked, : "Perhaps you'd be so kind as to explain to us what MC, MW, DS and DV stand for? Thanks!"

I'd also be interested to know!

Hopefully you'll not suffer from excessive "Bashing" here...though there are several lively debates !!! 

Basher

Sign in to follow this