Trunk

Chat room worked!

Chat room rocked. It was great to hear live from so many people. When it get real busy I wonder if other 'Rooms" are available.

One way to slow things down might be to ask a question and let the person know that you will spend a few minutes listening. Agree to give someone the 'floor' for some depth. Not always but sometimes.

Give the shy and slow typists a break. Having different colors also makes it easier to trace voices when the room is full.

Yawn

]Peace

Michael

More then anything this is what the Taoist world needs HT & Bums

Chat was a blast! So glad that so many of you could make it. :D

Is there a transcript of the conversation?

2500[/snapback]

I haven't quite figured out how to save a transcript yet, but I think it's possible. Also I would like to inform participants if a chat will be logged beforehand. Hopefully this week I can figure it out though, so we can post our next chat and people who couldn't make it can peep in on the fun. :)

Sean.

Hey, so what did everyone think of the time, 1pm PST? Does this completely not work for anyone?

Hey, so what did everyone think of the time, 1pm PST? Does this completely not work for anyone?

2522[/snapback]

The time is OK for me, just not the day! I may be able to join in on a few Sundays (depends on what the wife is doing), and will try to do so. Being one of the few in the UK, I'll just pop in as and when I can.