SonOfTheGods

Summoning Entities Easily- LoneMan Pai Version

Here's an effective simple rite to summon entities from my forum:

This will be an invocation because it is easier for a beginner due to the fact that you need more internal flux (juice) and the ability to allow it to leave the body to evoke.

First figure out which entity you want to summon- learn as much about it as possible.

Use your meditation technique to get into a trance (Alpha / Theta Level)

Circulate the flow of energy.

Using it's sigil (power of attraction)

Allow the Qi to saturate your LaoGong point and using Sword Fingers draw the sigil in the air in front of you (Qi is a vapor)- allowing your inner eye to see the astral imprint/tracing/mist in the aethyrs.

While doing the tracing, chant the entity's name (power of vibration)

Allow the sigil to grow brighter (Qi can be a plasma too) like an electric blue neon sign (think LBRP)

Keep your eyes closed, and scry this behind your eye lids.

This is the Qi conversation in Shen.

Now greet the entity when you see/feel it.

Make sure when you are finished you use a trigger for dismissal so you are grounded (banished) upon completion.

Read more: http://lonemanpai.com/thread/628/summoning-entities-easily-loneman-version#ixzz3ewbQ6vMb

• Like 3

Cool, but I must admit entities (whatever they are) scare me. 

I have a policy to leave things that go bump in the night alone.

Why summon an entity? 

In your opinion- what are the benefits?  What are the risks?  

Thanks.

• Like 1

lonemanpai.com forum member replies:Nice and Dandy the LoneMan Pai™ way !

I have some technical questions In the Qi to Shen conversation  is there a conversion to Shen ? or the entities use a Shen "body" to interact with the incoming Qi call ? I would like to talk a bit about the mechanic behind the interaction it sounds very interesting ! :)

Read more: http://lonemanpai.com/thread/628/summoning-entities-easily-loneman-version?page=1&scrollTo=9230#ixzz3ex3xDlQj

The Jing (grimoires say 3 days of no sex) - Qi- Shen conversion is something that happens automatically once the third eye (we call this Niwan) is developed

In my Enochian Magick book- "Sons Of Liber Typhon" I wrote about the best technique for scrying (my own way to do it)

What happens is the trance and the inward scrying/gaze moves your prime focal awareness and shifts it to "their region" in the aethyrs.

YinTang BaiHui Jade Pillow will become highly active.

Performing the LoneMan Pai™ Pentagram Breathe or the LoneMan Pai™ Hexagram Breathe while doing the inward scrying will open and prime and activate all these internal regions.

Then Niwan becomes magnetic which resonates with Yin ghost /spirit.

So the highly charged (positive ions) Yang Qi which is electric = vapor to Electric/Plasma is a higher frequency more conducive for Shen.

Yang Qi externalized will animate the Yin spirit which help for evocation.

Cool, but I must admit entities (whatever they are) scare me. 

I have a policy to leave things that go bump in the night alone.

Why summon an entity? 

In your opinion- what are the benefits?  What are the risks?  

Thanks.

Neidan consists of spirit work, so I feel it is necessary to have some mastery of the arts if one will engage with spirits

Necromancy, ancestor/lineage masters etc- if they're deceased, it may become important to consult them

I have been contacting many entities over the decades- some actual and some perhaps mentally hardwired in my brain

They can help by teaching and by empowering

• Like 1

Risks would be similar to "chi psychosis"

I treat them with respect, I don't command them, nor do I banish them, ever

A good rule is even if you feel these are brain hard-wired and not "real" (imaginary figments),  I would still highly recommend treating them as independent external conscious entities

• Like 2

Some random Q&A from the thread on my forum:

Synergy brings all the elements, components and sub-components  together and aligns them in a way to complete the desired circuit.

To say "we go there" or "spirit comes to meet us" is a linear way of thinking- rather once the sigil is activated it just builds the "space between the place"

A Yin field is secured to allow Yang to leave the body- the sigil is the Yin signature of said entity.

So, an entity is a certain unique Yin Field and the proper (combination) Yang component, introduced- will modulate the field

I am baffled why people believe these "entities" are something other than themselves?

I am baffled why people believe these "entities" are something other than themselves?

This comes down to a few things.

First. What is your reality tunnel/ thought paradigm. What is self?

Second. When you work with this stuff (or any serious cultivation for that matter) the first question seems to ridiculous because it becomes clear that external/internal entities are literally everywhere. 

More to your statement, an internal entity can also be "externally intelligent". This requires a certain understanding or paradigm of dimension that is more easily experienced than explained.

-grok

• Like 1

Try to become un-baffled.

If one takes the perspective that we are all and everything and they have not "become it" so to speak then it is theoretical - you do not yet see that you are a refrigerator and the rug and plastic flowers. And even then their is a difference - you do not lose the sensation.

Spirits abound. If and when you learn to see them they will in no way be figments of your imagination. And you do not need to set out to learn to see them. If you progress in practice to a certain point "sight" will come upon you.

It is often the case that in transmediumship another being simply utilizes your Akashic records - this happens Very frequently.

You can also do as this post suggests and delve into the practices of transmediumship - it is as simple as breaking a twig and as dangerous as playing with uranium. You have little to gain from it but it is easy as pie and it should bolster your ego. It is "totally cool" and if you re looking for "proof" and scawering the landscape for something quick - trance is the ticket.

Edited by Spotless

I just cannot see it as anything other than a mental process. When I say "other than" I do not mean that to sound flippant, far from it!

I have no idea what practice I am supposed to progress in. I am aware of techniques that somewhat loosen consciousness and leaves yourself open to suggestibility. When I dream there are characters in my dream that seem to act beyond my control, during certain conscious episodes there are been independant voices in my head.

Trance? So I should probably dance around and chant? I've done that. It was extremely uplifting. I've also practiced meditation, but admit my heart just wasn't in it - although I found it also to be a pleasant experience.

Maybe I expereince "entities" all the timeand I just simply view them as extentions of myself into the supposed reality we call reality?

When I see people talking about chatting to Satan I know for certain they are chatting to themselves, because Satan is a fiction made by man. I do believe there is something that current culture adapts to these processes. I am inclined towards Jungian archetypes as being the reason for belief in these kind of entities. This is not to dismiss the whole thing as useless nonsense because they are powerful things that can help you to understand yourself and alter yourself for better or worse.

I just cannot see it as anything other than a mental process. When I say "other than" I do not mean that to sound flippant, far from it!

I have no idea what practice I am supposed to progress in. I am aware of techniques that somewhat loosen consciousness and leaves yourself open to suggestibility. When I dream there are characters in my dream that seem to act beyond my control, during certain conscious episodes there are been independant voices in my head.

Trance? So I should probably dance around and chant? I've done that. It was extremely uplifting. I've also practiced meditation, but admit my heart just wasn't in it - although I found it also to be a pleasant experience.

Maybe I expereince "entities" all the timeand I just simply view them as extentions of myself into the supposed reality we call reality?

When I see people talking about chatting to Satan I know for certain they are chatting to themselves, because Satan is a fiction made by man. I do believe there is something that current culture adapts to these processes. I am inclined towards Jungian archetypes as being the reason for belief in these kind of entities. This is not to dismiss the whole thing as useless nonsense because they are powerful things that can help you to understand yourself and alter yourself for better or worse.

Arm chair mages and mental theorists will tell you one thing, and some will just add to the hype and hysteria about magick and perpetuate the fears

Shamans have used magick since the beginning and used hallucinogens to help their travels

On my forum we discuss the fractured self, and how we are part of everything

But there are also independent sentient conscious streams in all organic life, be it mineral, animal, plant, bacteria, etc

Communion with sentient conscious beings is only one part of magick

There is high magick which deals with enlightenment and low magick which is to gain a helping hand in the mundane world

There are ways to perform magick with spirits, and without

To use a broad brush and in one sweep answer your question won't help you

I wrote 11 books on Enochian magick, and that is just a minute fraction of the magickal world

I have practiced magick for 40+ years and I can tell you it is a complex machine

WeiGong consummates NeiGong and Magick consummates NeiDan

These are all Internal Arts

Communion with deceased ancestors plays a vital role in NeiDan

The magick I speak of, is different from what the layman (someone who has never conducted a magick rite) will warn you against.

Is magick dangerous? Confronting the unknown with a closed mind can be a very dangerous experience, indeed.

• Like 2

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet (1.5.167-8) ;)

Never a bad time to quote the Spear which Shaketh!

^_^

• Like 3

I'll wait for spotless's reply .. thanks though.

Per your thread recently, I expected that:

Magick is Psychology

Started by maldor, Apr 30 2015

http://thedaobums.com/topic/38248-magick-is-psychology/#entry622161

So why continue it again on this thread- which sole purpose is discussing Summoning Entities?

Some here may find this a bold statement but I think it is true.

I view the practice of Magick as the discipline of self hypnosis.

Kindly take that discussion back to your thread. Thank you :)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

My reply was to spotless ... I will ask questions when and where I want to.

I am open minded and tolerant. Try to be the same with me please.

My reply was to spotless ... I will ask questions when and where I want to.

I am open minded and tolerant. Try to be the same with me please.

You are deliberately derailing this thread.

You already created a thread for that sole purpose.

Let's not have to get a Moderator on here

This is the Second time I am asking you.

Per your thread recently, I expected that:

Magick is Psychology

Started by maldor, Apr 30 2015

http://thedaobums.com/topic/38248-magick-is-psychology/#entry622161

So why continue it again on this thread- which sole purpose is discussing Summoning Entities?

Kindly take that discussion back to your thread. Thank you :)

Trying to get this thread back on track.....

WeiGong consummates NeiGong and Magick consummates NeiDan

These are all Internal Arts

Communion with deceased ancestors plays a vital role in NeiDan

Another reason why Summoning Entities is useful in NeiDan

Hsing-i has five corresponding forms/fists that are each linked to the five elements.

Hsing-i first form/fist is called Pi Chuan (translated as chopping/cutting fist). Pi Chuan associated with the Metal Element.The other four fists are: Tsuan Chuan (drilling fist) associated with the Water Element; Beng Chuan (crushing Fist) associated with the Wood Element; Pao Chuan (pounding fist) associated with the Fire Element; and Heng Chuan (crossing fist) associated with the Earth Element.

Elements have sentient conscious streams.

Personified elements have "Elemental hierarchies"

Contacting these personalities bring you in touch with the elements

Examples:

-Earth elementals when summoned can bring you insight into adjusting your body weight, stance and solidity

-Iron body conditioning can also be greatly improved through this element

-Also Earth Yin, grounding etc also

Trying to get this thread back on track.....

Another reason why Summoning Entities is useful in NeiDan

Elements have sentient conscious streams.

Personified elements have "Elemental hierarchies"

Contacting these personalities bring you in touch with the elements

Examples:

-Earth elementals when summoned can bring you insight into adjusting your body weight, stance and solidity

-Iron body conditioning can also be greatly improved through this element

-Also Earth Yin, grounding etc also

Creating  a trigger to allow an earth elemental to empower you-

Heng Chuan (crossing fist) associated with the Earth Element.

Once taking this stance- allow it to help you to engage that "trigger earth mode"

Creating  a trigger to allow an earth elemental to empower you-

Heng Chuan (crossing fist) associated with the Earth Element.

Once taking this stance- allow it to help you to engage that "trigger earth mode"

Earth elementals, being Yin = will help you to be more magnetic

In a metaphysical sense, this will help your "good luck with finances"

In NeiDan it will help you in the magnetic Yin Qi aspects

It will also help you to absorb and deflect blows

Earth elementals, being Yin = will help you to be more magnetic

In a metaphysical sense, this will help your "good luck with finances"

In NeiDan it will help you in the magnetic Yin Qi aspects

It will also help you to absorb and deflect blows

Researching and Working the Fire elementals help with LDT building and all Yang and Dragon work

• Like 2

Water is also Yin and Tiger related as well as flowing, balance, attraction (metaphysical is love, female)

This is only a small part of why Magick and Summoning Entities is useful in Neidan

• Like 1

Great stuff, SOTG!  :D

I'm apologizing In advance. You know I've always got to lay the roadmap out first, In order to make my point. :D 

Please bear with me.

As you know, a lot of the confusion, and fear, about this, comes from people's lack of understanding of the terms "I",

"Mind", "Thought", "Philosophy", "Psyche", and especially "Subconscious".

Everything In the noumenal (mental), & phenomenal levels of "reality", is Spirit, "Breath", "Emanation".

Spirit is energy/matter, of varying levels of density. This energy/matter takes on different patterns, different forms,

according to the Intent (Yi) of The Primary Consciousness/Will.

The Primary Consciousness/Will differentiates itself into various energy/matter patterns, and forms (Ancient Egyptian "Khepera", the Infinite manifestations of Life).

Like a Corporation (Coporeal: Matter), You have The Chairman of the Board, Board of Directors, Administrators, & Workers.

These are known In Traditional Western Magick under various names, such as Ain Soph (Primary Consciousness/Will ),  Seraphim, & Cherubim, Powers/Virtues, Dominions, Principalities, Archangels, Angels, Demons/Daemons, Elementals, Man (Adam Kadmon), & Hu-Man ("Humus/Earth" Man/Adam(from adamah"ground").

This is a Judeo-Christian framework. I used it, because it tends to be the one that Americans are most familiar with, If only peripherally. 

These energy patterns/forms/ primary Ideas (I Deities) function as different aspects of mind. They ARE mind. They ARE "the subconscious"

These are the Intelligences, the "Genii" that make up your mind. They function both within your mind, and In the world at large

(although at the end of the day, there IS no "In Here/Out There"). :)

The mind is not the Intellect. The Intellect is the faculty that handles reasoning, logic. In other words, describing, categorizing, separating things, & events. The"Left" side of the brain. The "Right' brain hemisphere allows us to Interface with mind.

What most people are talking about when they say "I", is not I. I is the Chairman of the Board. 

The false "I" is the ego, which is a mental construct. An amalgamation of memories, thought patterns, and conditioned responses to stimuli. The Ego is in service to the animating spirit ("animal"), whose primary function is to ensure the survival of the vehicle(body), and to create other bodies(procreate) over time, for Consciousness to function through.

The animal is only concerned with getting food, shelter, sex, and destroying any thing that gets in the way of obtaining these things.

The animating spirit resides physically In the reptilian(r-complex), and mammalian (limbic) parts of the brain.

The animating spirit is the home of e-motions (External motions =forces=motive engines). These are the source for the various "animating ("Animal") Powers. This is the body of Qi, the body of Kundalini.

The animal spirit is what moves this body. Without It, your body is just a husk of dead, and decomposing cells.

The animal spirits of the deceased can be utilized for magickal purposes. People who do this are known as necromancers.

Animal spirits that sometimes get stuck on this plane, after the persona dissolves, are what people call "Ghosts". They're automatons, repeating programs embedded on their structure, over and over again, until the energy eventually transforms, and dissipates. (No thing last forever. Time eventually kills every thing in this simulation). :mellow:

At this low level, there are also various human, and non-human discarnate intelligences, of varying degrees of power, and Influence.

And below this, the equivalent of bottom feeders (roaches, shrimp, amoeba) In the gross physical world.

Other cultures have other models of this reality (Ancient Egyptian, Taoist, Buddhist, Indus Valley,etc.), but the fundamental

principles are the same. 

Western Intellectuals tend to write all of this off as "Animism", & "Pantheism" (LOOOVve those "Isms"! LOL!) :D

To paraphrase Western Occultist Lon Milo Duquette, "It's All In Your Head. You Just Have no Idea How Big your Head Is". :D

More Modern Magickal systems do away with the J-C framework described above, and attempt to adopt frameworks around Jungian Depth Psychology. This is where we hear talk of "Archetypes".

People always tend to misquote Jung on these matters. And some Magick practitioners think that these techniques are just "mind games", effecting "the subconscious", by accessing "the collective unconscious".

And his style of writing is EXTREMELY dense (I believe Intentionally. That, and he was an incredibly intelligent persona).

But the man was very precise about all of this. He was fully aware of the society that he was presenting these concepts to. 

His exact term for these energy patterns, was "Psychoid Archetypes". His actual theory Is below:

"In later years Jung revised and broadened the concept of archetypes even further, conceiving of them as psycho-physical patterns existing in the universe, given specific expression by human consciousness and culture. Jung proposed that the archetype had a dual nature: it exists both in the psyche and in the world at large. He called this non-psychic aspect of the archetype the "psychoid" archetype.

Jung drew an analogy between the psyche and light on the electromagnetic spectrum. The center of the visible light spectrum (i.e., yellow) corresponds to consciousness, which grades into unconsciousness at the red and blue ends. Red corresponds to basic unconscious urges, and the invisible infra-red end of the spectrum corresponds to the influence of biological instinct, which merges with its chemical and physical conditions. The blue end of the spectrum represents spiritual ideas; and the archetypes, exerting their influence from beyond the visible, correspond to the invisible realm of ultra-violet.

675px-EM_Spectrum_Properties_edit.svg.pn

Jung suggested that not only do the archetypal structures govern the behavior of all living organisms, but that they were contiguous with structures controlling the behavior of inorganic matter as well.

The archetype was not merely a psychic entity, but more fundamentally, a bridge to matter in general.  Jung used the term unus mundus to describe the unitary reality which he believed underlay all manifest phenomena. He conceived archetypes to be the mediators of the unus mundus, organizing not only ideas in the psyche, but also the fundamental principles of matter and energy in the physical world.

It was this psychoid aspect of the archetype that so impressed Nobel laureate physicist Wolfgang Pauli. Embracing Jung's concept, Pauli believed that the archetype provided a link between physical events and the mind of the scientist who studied them. In doing so he echoed the position adopted by German astronomer Johannes Kepler. Thus the archetypes which ordered our perceptions and ideas are themselves the product of an objective order which transcends both the human mind and the external world".

You'll hear stories, and see pictures of some of these Archetypes all over the world. People used to call them Wheels, Djinn,  Spirits, Fairies, Devas,"The Good Folk".

Now they call them "UFOs". 

You can interact with them utilizing magickal techiniques (technology). Various cultures have done so for millennia.

Aleister Crowely famously used this technology to contact one of these entities, known as "Lam".

Various Magickal systems enable you to verify the above reality, to you own satisfaction. You can also generate objective results that others can experience.

Once you re-establish yourself as Chairman of the Board again (Why do I keep seeing Frank Sinatra? LOL :D ), you now have direct control over all Psychoid Archetypes functioning In both yourself, and the world at large. Which folks here on this forum know is composed of mind. Which is composed of Psychoid Archetypes.

So you now have direct control over the fundamental building blocks of reality.

This obviously allows you to do some very Interesting things.

You can create your own forms. These single thought forms are known as Tulpas. Group thought forms are known as Egregores.

I trust that perceptive folks here can see the ramifications of all of this.

As a perfect example. Satan is not a real entity. It's an amalgamation of the Egyptian Set, Islamic Shaitan, and In Astrotheology, it corresponds to the Planet Saturn.

However, get enough people to believe In the reality of a horned, red skinned, cloven hoofed, adversary to the creator, and guess what?

Given the right conditions, a Thought Form that THINKS it's Satan will show up, and who's energy you can utilize for what you want. Millions of people believe this for thousands of years, and the thought form/energy pattern gets stronger.

Let's be clear. Physical effects can, and do show up, for people who understand the formula. 

But keep in mind, it's going to follow the personality complex given to it, taking on a pseudo intelligence as It does so. So you've been warned.

From what I can see, ancient cultures were very aware of how all of this worked. I'm positive that this is the mechanism being utilized for gain, and profit by the world's major belief systems.

Some of the knowledge based systems utilize this mechanism to bind people to a particular "Guru", or "Master", feeding the Egregore (God, Deva, etc.) or disincarnate intelligence that empowers them.

Now that you have an overview of the land, you now know how you can utilize these faculties to achieve what you will into the world.

You can utilize the power of the Egyptian Neteru Sekhert this month (sidereal moon in Saturn) to achieve things ruled by her ( career, spiritual power, your destiny).

You can utilize the energy generated by love for "My Little Pony", to manifest things into the world. ("Bronies" rejoice!) :D

You can energize your Qi, with these forms, as a supplemental energy reserve. (The Kamekameha is within reach! :D )

The applications are endless.

Just make sure that you have nothing but good, positive intentions for utilizing this, Ideally to help others (family, friends, the world, etc.).

If not, using these techniques won't end well. This is the only thing you need to be mindful of at all times. What are my motives? Are they high, are are they low?

And who is this "me", that keeps talking? Is it the human, the man, or the God?

Figure that out first.

Other than that, have fun! :D

Cheers!
  • Like 6