ChiForce

Anybody dream of Dakini?

I have to read up on it more.  I have been getting guidance with various female beings and the dreams have certain spiritual quality in them. 

• Like 1

Sounds very cool. I have had similar experiences. Could you share more?

Thanks,

Jeff

Edited by Jeff

Sounds very cool. Could you share more? Thanks, Jeff

Well, I always get visitation from the same old lady.  Then, during this year, the past months, I have been getting more frequent dreams about these female beings.  They all look similar but not the same person.  In these dreams, they are not sexual at all.  They are sensual only because these beings have certain graceful elements in them.  My last dream, I was dreaming about this black hair woman in red.  She appeared in my first dream late at night.  Then, she appeared again in my next dream early in the morning.  Here, she was standing in front of me and she touched my heart with her right hand.  Like she was feeling my heart.  She said that my heart was ill.  I told her that I knew because of what happened to me emotionally in the past.  Then, she gave me 2 balls, one white and one red.  Then, I put them in my pocket.  Then, we sat down on a bench and she was telling me that I wasn't the only person who has a "sick" heart.  I asked her who was this person was and etc.  Things got strange after that.  

Is almost like they are fulfilling a role of genuine  friendship...something that I don't have in my real life.  The interaction is very spiritual and they always appear like a spirit and heavy with yin energy.  In one dream, when I saw this woman, I sensed a chill.  In the dream, I even asked her why she wanted to sit in a cold and chilly table...apparently we met up in a McDonald restaurant.  Don't ask me why.....:)       

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing. Such higher relationships are very common. A dakini is a energy/tantric force of spiritual development and change. The interaction tends to be where you have issues to work with. Sounds like some issues at the heart and throat areas.

Best wishes.

Interesting that you ascribe a yin heavy energy to the female in your dream. Sitting on cold tables is a no-no in Chinese medicine. Why would you call, or consider, her a dakini?

It was a cold room.  Not a cold table.  Why would I consider them as dakini?  First, there are numerous of them, not just one particular figure being.  Two, at one point, I stared at her for 5 seconds and trying to make out her facial features.  Wow, she looked like Tara or Quan Yin.  She was smiling and filled with love energy.  Apparently, she was trying to heal my heart.  That was what she said in the dream.  The lady in red I wrote about earlier?  At first, I associated her as Kali in the first dream.  The first dream started with me entering into her temple because I told her guard that I have pledged my allegiance to her because I literally dream of Kali few years back.  In the first dream, she was very temperamental.  In the second dream, she was nicer.  

These female beings would always appear when my mind is going through some major or minor emotional changes.  I assume their behaviors are very active.  They are considered as active energy spirits.  In my real life, I don't know that many female friends and so they can't be some random representations of my inner physic reality.  A lot of times, I just sense that there are some female spirits or entities in my dream environment.  I don't even look at who they are.  They haven't done any harms to me in my dreams, except my sister.  LOL.    

Thanks for that additional info. Yes! Spiritual energies (or simply "chi") can be perceived in multiple ways in ones life.

I think you just explainied what is happening. Your emotional energetic shifts are represented in your dreams. You can call these beautiful female figures "dakinis" if you want. But they are simply spiritual energies. Nice stories dreams can tell us or create for us, but better to keep spirituality simple. Enjoy the dreams, but better to not invest in analyzing the details. They are simply the energies passing through yourself, hitting your five senses. And then the dreams are what appear.

Achieving absolute spiritual truth and focusing on spiritual sobriety means that one must let go of all images created (or, energies translated) by the mind.

Best to you.

I think these beings are tricksters in a way only because they wanted me to penetrate the illusions.  Here is another example....heheheheh...  In this dream, I was taking a shower, while there was a group of young ladies sitting on the bathroom floor.  While I was supposedly naked and taking a shower.  They didn't mind my presence or I didn't mind theirs.  I was doing my thing.  Then, I realized that I still have my clothes on.  I tried to take them off but the more I tried, there was always one more layer of cloth on me.  I then looked at the bathroom floor, I saw about a dozen of pieces of clothing.  I then realized that this wasn't real.  I stopped trying to remove my cloth now and just taking my shower as it was.  Strangely, the bottom half of me was completely naked.  Then, I laid down in my bathtub and

noticed that I was still half naked and I saw myself being submerged with clear water.  So this dream has certain cleansing element in it.  At least, the bottom half of me was being cleansed while the upper part is still under some illusions.  Or some thin layer of a fake identity.        

Edited by ChiForce

Hi,

I consider dreams like that dreams of learning, a blessing.

You were in the shower and you could see the ladies, both naked of attachments.

Once you noticed, then you started to have clothes and no matter how hard d you tried you couldn't remove the clothes.

You are grasping thinking trying to control.

Once you stopped part of you became naked again. In the end you were sinking into calm water. Your mind was becoming silent, I.e. The calm waters father/male aspect.

It was a dream teaching you how to let go.

Very beautiful and blessed.

Congrats.