Sign in to follow this  
Kubba

Any exercises for hearling hernia in the belly button?

As in the question.

After some deep psychosis lime episodes durring kundalini flow on some lefel my hernia activated and it weaken my belly. Seems it is better with time but I have it since some years and for 1 mont it beame problematic.

Any thoughts?

If it's a minor hernia, it can repaired by doing exercises that tonify and lift spleen qi. If it's major to the point you are experiencing prolapse, then surgery might be called for.

I dont know what kind of hernia is it, but it seems as if weakening or disrupting my balance point of my body. It is small, but feels as if sth prolapsing as you said, so I push it back, then make some postures come. One surgent saw it and said that it is only a kind of fat tissues moving throught some gap, but with time it will wanish and trying surgery might bring more problems than actually are, and includes cutting of the belly button in one scenario.

Since my throath is active some spontaneous yoga like movements and postures and sth with breath about it, bonds of towel or bows come that seems threatening it, and also feels like there is also some weakness within my spine on the level of this hernia (but in my back). I ask here cause dont want add more interpretations than its needed so I just ask if someone went through it, or have some thoughts on it, or if its deadly :)? Only less than one cubic centimeter of tissue moving

Edited by Kubba

Sign in to follow this