Sunya

Reiki Tummo

Agree with SteveJon above, and Hundun.

Reiki Tummo is a "curriculum" of practices towards enlightenment. This curriculum requires work to progress. So, it is not instant enlightenment, though some people need less work than others.

Its main subjects during the initial "Reiki" stages being healing, feeling the love/connection with the divine source/God in the heart, and kundalini awakening/chakra opening. As with any other "siddhi" that one gains on any other spiritual path, the healing ability is merely a "side-benefit" and is not the be-all and end-all of the path that one is taking (however, it is a very good benefit). The whole Reiki business tends to place a lot of emphasis on this attribute, though

I also agree that the term, "Master" is used a bit too easily within the Reiki world. The essence of the "healing" in Reiki is that the practitioner is merely "channeling" the divine/universal/prana energy, by their initial intention. That is all there is to it. It is the attunements (and symbols) that has done all the hard spiritual work to get the practitioner to that stage. So, it does not require much "mastery".

I am guessing that "healing" using one's own energy (which I suspect is what someone like Glenn Morris writes about in his first book) is much more on the level of "Master". That requires at least some kind of energy awareness and direction.

All in all, I would recommend RT to anyone on the spiritual/energy path. Anyone with suspected problems due to kundalini, just go for the first attunement and see whether that relieves it. It's not like you have to do all the exercises and meditations that RT prescribes if you are happy with what you are doing already.

do you have personal experience with Reiki Tummo? or are you speaking strictly from information off their site?

read this

http://www.padmacahaya.com/GrandMaster.html

doesn't seem legit at all to me

I have alot of experience with Reiki Tummo and the follow-on levels of Padmacahaya training. I have been a sincere practitioner since Feb, 2002 and with several others helped bring Irmansyah to the USA in 2002 to get Reiki Tummo and the Padmacahaya curriculum restarted and available in the USA.

It definitely is legitimate. My life is busy and time is limited ... I would not spend it in practicing and utilizing the Padmacahaya teachings-instruction if the results were not incredibly effective. Having said this, I do understand your questioning and uncertainty from the short description given regarding Irmansyah. However, to really know something it is best to verify its integrity and underlying basis-substance (especially so for a spiritual path) with the heart vs the brain or intellect.

Blessings, Love and Light,

Stevejon :)

Quite a bit. Their website explains it quite well.

Where? Can't find anything.

i just don't understand why you have to pay to advance 'spiritually' in this program. its all broken down systematically and you ahve to pay for every attunement or lesson. i don't like how that works at all

Where? Can't find anything.

kundalini reiki and tummo reiki hit the internet at around the same time. i think they might have been competitors for the same process of attunement. so 'tummo' might just be their term for kundalini. yet another reason i'd consider the system bogus. but they also have a yoga curriculum, so it might be the lessons rather than the process that the title refers to. i don't know. it's a bit vague.

i saw that stevejon made a couple of posts over at AYP. i also remember similar posts (i don't know if it was steve) a few years ago on a number of kundalini support sites. seems like a marketing tactic to me.

not that this forum is a stranger to that kind of thing, but you've gotta offer more information and experience than that if the tao bums are gonna bite.

and steve, what's up with erasing your initial posts? luckily, i saved a copy:

The safety, nature and result of the Reiki Tummo attunement is distinctly different from both traditional Reiki attunements and shaktipat. I would be more than happy to speak about this in more detail for those interested."

i'm interested.

you also claimed that you made more spiritual progress in one year of RT than in your 30+ years prior. given how far you advanced in Chia and Winn's system, that's a pretty big claim. so again, some details would be great.

what isn't encouraging is that it seems like the same one or two people are all over the internet pushing RT as the way to go. it's been around for years; if it's really so profound and effective, i'd expect to see a lot more supporters out there, not to mention a better, more informative, thriving website.

if steve's year was really so profound (and i'm going to assume for the moment that it was), then perhaps it was those 30+ years prior which had brought him to that threshold, and RT just closed the remaining gap.

Edited by Hundun

Hi Mikael, Hi Hundun,

I would be glad to discuss more of my experience with you both. It is best to respond to specific questions.

To address a couple of points, comments and questions you had ...

Hundun, you are right, the 30+ years of practice prior to Reiki Tummo definitely had an impact on my initial and follow on experience with Reiki Tummo. We all bring who we are to the table any time we enter into a practice or path. In my case what I came with to Reiki Tummo helped me in some ways and held me back in others. Prior to Reiki Tummo, I did have a clear experience of kundalini and other various flavors of shakti. In addition I had a regular practice of deep meditation that over the years evolved from what I had learned in the Kriya, TM-Siddhi, kundalini yoga, taoist and dzogchen traditions. My normal schedule of practice was for 2 hours in the morning before work and 2 hours in the evening with more time spent on weekends as schedule allowed. Of course, this varied with life circumstances.

In my life I have always followed what felt true and best to my inmost Self and not necessarily what others advised even if they had a spiritual mantle and well-known name. As an engineering graduate, I have always approached every discipline and teaching with an open heart and and honest sense of evaluation. I am not a new-age kind of guy and I definitely learned alot of lessons the hard way through experimenting with my own nervous system, energy system and bodies. Sometimes the best lessons are learned in retrospect when you overtax yourself and learn the boundaries, limits and rules of operation of our innermost workings. For sure, that happened with me in more than one occasion. When I speak about a practice or teaching, I do so because it has or had a positive measurable impact in my own life and I want to share its benefit with others. I have no desire to sell or market Reiki Tummo. Each person should trust their own heart in making these kind of important life decisions.

What is true is whether one selects Reiki Tummo and the Padmacahaya curriculum or another path entirely ... eventually, everyone has to pass through the door of their innermost Heart. This is the direct connection each of us has to the Creator of our own True Self ... and is the Way to return Home (true Yoga) and to live for the real purpose of life freely and completely sharing the Love and Blessings of Divine Source with others, all beings and existence. This is not done with an individual effort but as a spark of the Creator, a part of the Love as an instument allowing Divine Source and Divine Source's most beautiful and complete Love to work through us without limiting or qualifying it in anyway. I encourage you to always follow what is real and true for your own Self ... for indeed only you and the Creator know what that is.

Kundalini Reiki and Reiki Tummo did come on the internet around the same time. Actually, Reiki Tummo then known as Tummo Reiki was first. Kundalini Reiki was originated and taught by Ole Gabrielson who studied up to Reiki Tummo Level II then put together his own system (sorry I don't know if Ole is a man or woman). However, I do have some experience here. I took Kundalini Reiki from Ole prior to beginning Reiki Tummo. I did this in correspondence with Ole by distance attunement, all of them including the boosters. After proceeding forward with Reiki Tummo I can tell you from direct experience that there is an absolute difference in effect and experience of the two systems. The nature of the connection with the Earth, the Heart and the quality of Love that is part of the Reiki Tummo attunement is distinctly different than that received from Kundalini Reiki. The Reiki Tummo attunements are preparatory creating a foundation for a much deeper and truer connection with your own Self and Divine Source. Please know, I am not criticizing Ole for Ole was very kind to me in our correspondence... just noting my direct experience with both. From an energy and inner Self perspective, they are very different.

I have no doubt that any person whose desire, longing and love for Divine Source is true and sincere will be provided with everything they need. Time and time again in my own life when I was in the skids with nothing, ill, by myself, seemingly out of nowhere exactly what I needed whether it be money, a teacher, a friend, a place to live, a healing was provided for me. Not always what I expected, or even wanted at the time ... but in every case what I truly needed to take the next step closer to Divine Source.

Mikael, Hundun I wish you the best in all ways in your own journeys. We are all in this together, kindred spirits, siblings, here to help and support each other along the way. The Love of Divine Source is available to and blesses all and is not a proprietary resource of Padmacahaya.

Stevejon

Edited by stevejon

stevejon,

that was a great reply. thank you.

i guess i probably would consider a dabbler, but then so are we all, for the most part. i mean, that's kind of what's so fun about this forum. lots of dabbling, debating, experimenting and whatnot. i think healthy eclecticism is one of our greatest strengths here in the west.

your personal testimonial is more impressive to me than the website, that's for sure. you should take over as the webmaster.

i do have a question, though:

did you learn RT in-person, or was that via correspondence like kundalini reiki?

i was a member of a kundalini support group some years ago, the one that was started by el collie. i think it was there that i first learned about tummo reiki as a solution to some of the negative side-effects of premature awakening. if i don't remember if folks of the site tried it or if the testimonials came solely from people who joined the forum after the fact. before i met the teacher that helped to balance me out, i had considered trying it, but was skeptical of it being like every other "Reiki PLUS" system out there.

what can you share with us about the curriculum? and, finally:

can you explain the "tummo" part?

thanks for the reply stevejon, your experience was very interesting to read. I'm glad that the system really worked for you. and about the AYP recommendation, i already practice it :)

what is so special about RT though I don't get it? aside from the energy attunements, the teachings can't be that radical from yoga, taoist, or dzogchen teachings. you said you studied for 30 years and then had all these breakthroughs, was it the knowledge you gained? or was it through the energy attunements

btw, how much do seminars usually cost?

I am a certified reiki III master teacher.

That said I do not teach reiki, attune people to reiki or do reiki healing unless someone asks really nice and offers me money.

Why?

Because I think the whole kit and caboodle is a waste of time

I first encountered hands on healing when I was a child. My mother and I were members of the Third Order Franciscans. We were involved in Catholicism and Christianity pretty heavily. We went to TOF meetings, once or twice a week. Very intimate mini masses. The difference between these quasi private mini masses is that in our prayer group, we did hands on healing and speaking in tongues.

In my teens, I got involved in hands on healing again, this time through Wicca, chanting, raising power and ritual.

In my early 20s I received Reiki transmissions and did hands on healing again.

However during this time I got heavily involved with chi gung hands on healing. Not as involved as chi nei tsang, but powerful and effective.

In my opinion, Chi Gung is more powerful and more predictable and more effective than either Channeling the Holy Spirit or Divine Energy.

Really, how do you get more power than channeling the Holy Spirit?

Thing is, in faith healing and reiki, there is no exacting methodology. Oh there is now in some systems like this Tummo, but that was not Usui's material, not then not now. Anyone adding these overt kundulini, tibetan or taoist energy practices is just altering the transmission to suit their own agenda or business statement or personal *eclectic* blend of thinking.

Before I was attuned, when I met the people that I would later pay for the attunements the energy I could manifest out of my palm from doing Ba Gua was far far stronger than anything these mom and pops had going.

The material in Opening the Energy Gate of Your Body will open your energy channels up to a point that most reiki people are not doing or getting.

After I was attuned, there was no major difference. I could clearly sense the limits of my own energy and I was raised up not one milliamp during any of the attunements. These attunements are not as powerful as simply doing chi gung and meditation and mastering your own chi inside your body. They also depend on the energy of the person giving the attunements.

When I learned Reiki I was 23, 24 maybe. I had a vegan diet, I did not smoke. I drank a gallon of water a day and practiced sitting standing and moving nei gung for easily 6 hours a day. Aside from a few neurological problems I was in near olympic conditioning and the people I met at the Reiki seminars were doing nothing like it. Mostly stay at home moms overweight, a group of them all went outside the building to smoke during the break. Not one of them had any ability to consciously control their energy in any way shape or form. Not the teacher/masters, not the participants.

As a control, I managed to perform and receive some hands on healing both to and from a sample of of these attendees before we got started. During and of course after. Not one of these stay at home smoking moms had any more power when they left, then when they arrived. The teacher/master seemed to notice my energy right away and mentioned how he felt himself heating up and getting energized by standing near me or looking in my eyes. Without realizing what this meant about his own energy. He was not radiating or transmitting some high level reiki transmission. His body was doing a very real and noticeable chi gung phenomena. He was absorbing my chi like hot air moves into a cool space. He was an older man and did not practice any form of internal art or yoga at all. That is the thing. That is how all these energy phenomena really work in an unguided fashion. Something about nature abhorring a vacuum. How pressurized cabin space with a breach can leak air into a low pressure atmosphere. How warm air really moves outside of the house, not cold air coming in. Energy moves from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.

On a simple level, you do not even need to do chi gung or reiki or believe in the holy spirit to heal someone with your energy. If you were a non smoking mom or pop and your spouse was physically ill or injured, post surgical, something. If you go out and run a few laps around the block, and come back in the house and put your hands on your injured patient, then you may or may not notice the vacuous feeling of having the chi stolen from you by your patient. Completely unintentionally mind you. Physics, after a fashion, not transmission or divinity of any kind. Sheer nature. Energy goes from high to low.

So, when I ran into these well meaning reiki master teachers and the other attendees, not one of them was a full time nei gung meditation and tai chi practitioner. Not one of them. In fact most of them stole my chi when I laid my hands on them including the guy that attuned me. All of them completely unaware of the subtleties. All though many of them said things about seeing my aura when I walked into the building and some said they could feel themselves being energized when I walked near them. This was because I was standing 3 hours a day and doing the small heavenly orbit every day and all sorts of stuff.

With the exception of one student attendee, I got the distinct impression not one of them had any idea at all how chi works. At one point I had to ask someone to stop healing me. Not because their transmission was so powerful I could not take it. but because this person was super low energy, lethargic, and their hands sucked the chi out of my body the whole time they were *healing* me, and this person was blithely unaware of it the entire time.

In short reiki is for bumkins. Sorry if that offends. It is unskilled, random healing based, not of divine transmission or channeling, but by the simple expedient of energy moving from high to low, which it will in a normal untrained unattuned individual who touches a lethargic or sick person.

The way to make your energy stronger, and noticeable more effective and powerful, is manually take control of it, and start doing chi push ups so to speak, but practicing dissolving, kunlun, kundulini, chi gung exercises, tai chi, SHO, all these things qualify as chi push ups so to speak.

For your body, don't smoke, eat well, drink tons and tons of water and stay peaceful, and this will make you stronger than any reiki person you meet.

If you find a super powerful reiki person, chances are they are doing something behind the scenes. They are into Hatha Yoga, Tai Chi, Saimenjutsu, fasting, something. The volts for their reiki are coming from another source.

I will be willing to show the difference between reiki or chi gung, and why reiki is faith and chi gung is a science. If you are in the SF area PM me if you want to feel internally the differences done to you free of charge.

In short, if you are like me, you will not take anything on faith, and you are internally driven to test, test, test, experiment and find out how these things work on your own for your own curiosity.

Hundun pretty much hit the nail on the head over and over with his posts on the subject,

Faith healing and Reiki are like the astrology of hands on or hands off healing practices. Hit or miss. Maybe it works, maybe it does not. The practitioners of either, have no control of the process, believe themselves to be channeling.

Now, you go to someone that does Chi Nei Tsang or Chi Gung Tui Na, or has gained healing ability from healing themselves through Tai Chi, Ba Gua, sitting, standing etc. The energy is directed. It is controlled. It is precise. The healer knows exactly how and why they are doing what they are doing.

Oh, and the one reiki teaching attendee that I felt had power and skill? A woman that practiced Zen Shiatsu and Hatha Yoga, she was a vegetarian as well.

*ps I feel like a came across judgmental with my phrase stay at home smoking moms. Truth is I would love to be a mom, I am getting fatter as I get older and I used to smoke 1.5 packs of Camel Wides a day when I was 18..so..

That was our main demographic though..some nursing and massage students too

Edited by SFJane
  • Like 1

Hi Hundun, Mikael,

I've seen your posts and as time allows will respond to your questions. Thank you for providing me with an opportunity to share in this forum.

Hi SFJane,

Thank you for sharing your experience and observations. In my experience, there is a big difference between being a healer, regardless of how much one knows or how much power and energy one can control and direct and 'becoming-being' a real instrument allowing Divine Source's Blessings, Love and Light to be shared and work on others. Of course, I am not speaking about the 'mom and pop' Reiki masters you describe. It does take more than just receiving a few attunements, calling oneself a Reiki Master to be so ... I look forward to sharing on this important topic.

As mentioned in a previous post, I will reply as time allows ... don't have much free right now but will respond as soon as possible.

Steve

Let me add my welcome and thanks to SFJane. Very interesting info on all your posts here at TB. Seriously considering a trip to the Bay Area sometime early next year, just might take you up on your offer.

Eric

damn, jane...

you fuckin' rock!

maybe that's a fire-water method you're practicing!

:lol:

*proceeds to perform thousands of chi push-ups*

damn, jane...

you fuckin' rock!

maybe that's a fire-water method you're practicing!

:lol:

*proceeds to perform thousands of chi push-ups*

I see you already know that one too.

Fire can be brought to a plasma to burn at a low energy temperature, if you can do that, you can gently dissolve with the fire method.

Likewise, water can be made to boil and heat you up

:)

Edited by SFJane

In the west, the awareness of ghosts and spirits, demon interfering with our lives/mind is not everyday, common talk...lol But it is happening. And is a big discussion for future posts..hahaha

When one wants to commit suicide, its not them making the move 100%. There is something else behind them reciting a mantra basically..and it would go something like " Do it, kill yourself". It would be said over and over till the deed is done. Unless the cultivator has a strong will, and proper practice, they would be just a tool...like the pres. ;)

I was wondering about this. What about asking dead masters, ancestors, spirits, Reptilians, etc to help each you, open you or assist your energy work, etc?

I know Max works with some teachers in the spirit realm...

But are there risks to this, especially for a low-level beginner?

He was absorbing my chi like hot air moves into a cool space. He was an older man and did not practice any form of internal art or yoga at all. That is the thing. That is how all these energy phenomena really work in an unguided fashion. Something about nature abhorring a vacuum. How pressurized cabin space with a breach can leak air into a low pressure atmosphere. How warm air really moves outside of the house, not cold air coming in. Energy moves from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.

The way to make your energy stronger, and noticeable more effective and powerful, is manually take control of it, and start doing chi push ups so to speak, but practicing dissolving, kunlun, kundulini, chi gung exercises, tai chi, SHO, all these things qualify as chi push ups so to speak.

For your body, don't smoke, eat well, drink tons and tons of water and stay peaceful, and this will make you stronger than any reiki person you meet.

If you find a super powerful reiki person, chances are they are doing something behind the scenes. They are into Hatha Yoga, Tai Chi, Saimenjutsu, fasting, something. The volts for their reiki are coming from another source.

I will be willing to show the difference between reiki or chi gung, and why reiki is faith and chi gung is a science. If you are in the SF area PM me if you want to feel internally the differences done to you free of charge.

Very interesting and insightful post. It is a pleasure to have you aboard.

And I wish I was in SF so I could feel a demo :D

Edited by vortex

I took a set of Reiki Tummo attunements and courses years ago. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Just did nothing for me. As SFJane wrote, didn't raise my energy level one milliamp :P

Send your money to me instead please?!

The strongest impression, or strongest lacking impression was that of people embodying some real wisdom. Instructors, students, no one.

All the best

M

I was wondering about this. What about asking dead masters, ancestors, spirits, Reptilians, etc to help each you, open you or assist your energy work, etc?

You can, with wise one's though. With cultivating and requesting teachings, one has to have wise eyes to know the difference between a true wise being, and one out to control you. Practice, that's how the eyes cultivate.

Some want to control and use you to do their own wishes, not so much as enter the body, but influence the mind.

Wise beings would only come now and then to pass on a method, and leave you to the work, but they would guide in your practice with certain important foundations, and then go.

This is one of the mannerisms I call Shen Gong; Intuitive Spiritual Cultivation. It is basically a dropping of the intellectual discriminations and putting down the ego, and with certain intentions and will, one will get responses.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

learning from spirits? sounds like shamanistic practices of traveling to the lower and upper worlds to gain power animals or spirit guides through the journeying process (which i believe is the same as astral travel)

i've always wondered through whether or not these power animals, spirit guides, teachers are just manifestations of the sub conscious. how do you know they are separate from you?

Hi Hundun,

Just responding one question at a time. Mikael, Hundun I will be copying some of these questions and anwers to the Reiki Tummo topic in the AYP website xxxx ing out your names unless you give me the OK to include them. Others, visiting the site may occasionally have similar questions.

did you learn RT in-person, or was that via correspondence ... ?

Both ...

In February of 2002 after becoming interested in Reiki Tummo, I sent Irmansyah an email asking for more information. At that time there were no live workshops being held in the United States so he connected me with Rama one of his Indonesian teachers who was in charge of giving distant attunements. Initially, I received the Reiki Tummo attunements Levels 1 thru 3A distantly from Rama. Then, in August of 2002 with two others, a gentleman from Los Angeles and a woman from Toronto, I helped to sponsor and bring Irmansyah to the USA to present the worshops in person where I took the actual workshops with Irmansyah as teacher. That was my first meeting with Irmansyah. I had previously been informed that the Padmacahaya curriculum beyond Reiki Tummo was only available at live retreats so it was my intention to help get things started to bring the follow-on training to the USA for anyone who was interested in attending.

Stevejon

Edited by stevejon

Hi Hundun,

Continuing to reply to your questions and comments ...

Hundun Comment:

i was a member of a kundalini support group some years ago, the one that was started by el collie. i think it was there that i first learned about tummo reiki as a solution to some of the negative side-effects of premature awakening. if i don't remember if folks of the site tried it or if the testimonials came solely from people who joined the forum after the fact. before i met the teacher that helped to balance me out, i had considered trying it, but was skeptical of it being like every other "Reiki PLUS" system out there.

Hundun, I am not an authorized Reiki Tummo teacher and do not have direct experience helping others that have suffered with the effects of kundalini syndrome. The person who could provide the most meaningful information on this is Rama. Rama has worked with a number of individuals who had kundalini syndrome. As a Reiki Tummo teacher, he could best describe his experience in working with them, the effects of Reiki Tummo and hopefully put you in direct contact with the persons he actually worked with so that you could get a first-hand response. If you are interested in contacting him, please let me know and I will find his current email send it to you and let him know you will be contacting him.

Hundun question: can you explain the "tummo" part?

When Irmansyah says tummo in Reiki Tummo, he is referring to the kundalini that rises up the sushumna in the spine and that originates from the kundalini seat in the perineum. The Padmacahaya method is NOT the Tummo meditation of the Tibetan Tummo practices that utilize the central channel in the middle of the body with the Ah symbol at the secret place below the navel and the vase breathing to stoke the fire, the melting and dripping of the drops, etc.

One note that is very important to mention is that our spiritual heart and connection to Divine Source is primary in every aspect of the Padmacahaya curriculum including the entry Reiki Tummo portion. Beginning level instruction on how to use our heart properly is provided in the RT I and II workshops.

A map of the energy flow following the Reiki Tummo Level II attunement consists of the following.

1) The divine energy enters the crown chakra and flows out through the palm chakras. There are a number of divine chakras above the crown. As one progresses with the curriculum the nature of the down-pouring energy becomes more refined (higher Shing Chi(s)). As one proceeds with the Heart work, understanding and realization, there are steps that follow beyond the Shing Chi(s) ...

2) The divine energy continues to flow down the sushumna into the perineum activating and awakening the kundalini.

3) The divine energy continues to flow down through the base chakra, sole chakras into the earth's core, blessing the earth.

4) In response, the blessed earth energy rises up flowing into the sole chakras and base chakra flowing into the kundalini center at the perineum activating and uncoiling more kundalini rolls.

5) The kundalini energy then flows up the sushumna and out the crown, mixing and blending with the divine energy above the crown.

6) The mixing-blending of the kundalini and divine energy above the crown showers down over the body in the form of golden yellow and silvery white sparks of light/energy that are absorbed by the body.

This process occurs naturally 24 hours a day after the Reiki Tummo Level II attunement and is strengthened everytime one uses the heart properly relying on Divine Source and Divine Source's blessings to channel energy to oneself or others. When channelling energy, if a chakra problem is encountered and needs healing, kundalini may also flow out of the palms to assist in healing the chakra but this is not done through conscious intent or manipulation.

This awakening provides a gentle, balanced, safe way to begin opening the nervous system, energy system and heart and to strengthen our connection to Divine Source. It helps lay the preparatory step to build a foundation for follow-on practices. Some who are not very kinesthetic, may find that their nervous systems need additional cleansing and refinement before they clearly feel the flow. Most feel something even in the beginning. For those that do not, if they are regular in the recommended practices for one or two months the majority will then feel it.

A grounding practice in Level I and RT tummo practice in Level II are taught to further strengthen and stabilize the changes to the nervous system. Each are clearly described in Irman's book. The grounding practice can be performed by anyone even without the attunement. It is recommended to only perform the tummo practice if you have received the RT Level II attunement.

Including a comment from Ed Rubenstein's article on 'Kundalini and Reiki Tummo'. The question is often asked, “How can this be achieved since the opening of sushumna and chakra knots represents the clearing of lifetimes of Karma?” The reason is that a Guru or energy from a particular spiritual lineage is not the source of the Attunement. Master Irman explains that the Love of the True Source is beyond the Law of Karma, and the attunements are allowing and relying on the Love of the True Source to dissolve karmic blockages without alumni having to receive the karmic reactions from our past actions. "

Hundun, years ago, previous to Reiki Tummo, I received shaktipat from the Siddha and Maha Kundalini traditions. For me the experience of the Reiki Tummo Level II and 3A attunements were different in the following way. The RT Level II attunement was more balanced and nourishing to my nervous system. The feeling of the blended energy arising from the interaction and mixing of the divine energy from above the crown, the earth energy and kundalini was much more soothing to my nervous system than the stand-alone form of kundalini previously received in shaktipat.

Since you are familiar with AYP you might ask about the danger of having the kundalini flow out the crown. What safety measure is provided? The spiritual heart is the key. We don't meditate or forcefully focus on the crown. In addition to kundalini flowing out the crown, the crown is also the gateway that allows the divine energy to descend into the spiritual heart. Just as the kundalini has certain properties and functions to cleanse and develop our nervous system, energy system and chakras, the best cleansing agent for the spiritual heart is not the kundalini but is the divine energy that enters from above the crown. As we progress in our practice this becomes more refined until we are able to allow the direct and complete Love of Divine Source to cleanse and work on us through the spiritual heart.

Within our spiritual heart which is not the heart chakra but is located at a deeper level inside the heart chakra resides an aspect of our spirit that Irmansyah refers to as our True Self. In yogic literature it is referred to as the atman. Irmansyah refers to the core of the True Self that resides within our spiritual heart as the Inner Heart. It is the spark of the creator, the real you and provides a direct connect between you and Divine Source. When Yogani refers to the 'guru in You', this would be the Inner Heart. The Inner Heart properly accessed and utilized can become the director of our entire being. In Padmacahaya, this process formally begins in the Inner Heart workshop. The Inner Heart knows what is best for us in all regards. The spiritual heart and more precisely, the Inner Heart ... the 'guru in You' provides the most complete level of directorship for our entire being. As we progress, we learn to better rely on Divine Source, to allow and let the Divine Blessings and Love to work in and through us, through our spiritual heart, guiding and directing the kundalini, the energy flow, the required connection with Mother Earth and all other things needed.

In later retreats and the Master Yoga portion of the curriculum designed for serious spiritual practitioners, this includes completing the kundalini process with all major chakras blooming into full lotus form, dissolving the ego to abide in who we truly are and to become part of the Love. The journey Home, if one can speak in those terms, is a journey of our True Self. The ultimate destiny is not about going to a higher place, dimension or destination but to return to the Creator. The Love of the Creator of our Beloved Divine Source is the mightiest power that can cleanse, purify and provide all of our needs in an instant. The Love of the Creator is the only power that can take us Home.

In Padmacahaya, the safety net in allowing the kundalini to flow out the crown comes in several ways. 1) First, in RT level I, the blockages in the sushumna and chakra knots are sufficiently cleared to allow the safe passage of kundalini up and out the crown. During the attunement, the Love of Divine Source calibrates this according to your needs and nervous system. 2) The connection to the core of the earth is made for proper grounding. 3) The beginning level instruction on using the spiritual heart properly in working with the subsequent recommended practices is provided along with the activation.

Reiki Tummo and the Padmacahaya curriculum is not about how to become a healer. On the contrary, one learns and realizes that the best healer is always the Divine Source. In follow-on training, we better learn-realize that the blessings of Divine Source really is Love and always gives the best. By having this proper understanding in everything whether it be energy channeling, specific spiritual practices, living our daily life, we will then be able to let the blessings of the Divine Source help us, our friends, all beings and existence. The greatest gift of all is Love itself. Its true meaning and substance can only be discovered and known in sharing with others.

Stevejon

Edited by stevejon