cko

Please help me decide

Hi there!

I like to learn something new an i need your expertise. At the moment in do Shibasi Set 1 two times a day (4/5 Years).

i  learned Shibashi online but in my area is no "qualified" Qi-Gong instructor.

By internet research i found three interesting teachers/forms.

1. Robert Peng - Master Key Videos

2. Spring Forest Qi Gong

3. Lee Holden

(New Online Classes www.holdenqigong.com or the Qi Gong for health and healing Course)

4. Option is to learn Shibashi Set 2 or/and Set 3 Online by Sifu Wing Cheung´s Course

i like to calm my mind, train my body and make provisions for my health. 

I always move at the border to a Burn out and have problems with my jobs (less energie, overtaxing, keinen Bock :D ).

Which of these systems is good, authentic and maybe the best for me?

Does anyone have experience with this four systems?

Is lee holden a valid source and which system he teach exaclty?

I would not waste my time because I have very little free time  ;)

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english!

Edited by cko

Stick to what you know and don't try to add more, even though the temptation might be to do so.

There's thousands upon thousands of practice's available. You have a solid practice. Deepen your knowledge of that.

1. Father of Wands: this card suggests that you will have many powerful energetic experiences with these methods but that you may also experience some burnout from the practice and get a bit fried.  

2. Death: practicing SFQ may bring about some deep and powerful transformations of your sense of self. These transformations may be quite difficult at times as you gradually shift into a new state of Being, but will be beneficial in the long term. 

3. Father of Wind: These techniques will facilitate powerful meditative states and assist you in developing concentration and mental mastery.  

4. Two of Wands: Will serve as a connection for basic methods and direction in your practices.

-Lot of Fire energy in this divination 3/4 cards were emphasizing fire (1,3,4) and even the death card often springs from a certain level of intensity. Hope this was helpful, best of luck. 

Edited by OldChi

I am very satisfied with Shibashi but over the last 2 years my energy is become slowly more less.

Your explantation means that Peng is nothing for me and SFQ would be difficult :-)

i find a lots of good things about SFQ here in this forum. its relatively celar picture.

But expiriences with the Lee Holden stuff are very rare. Have anyone explored Lee Holdens System an can give me an overview or a review?  :blink:

Perhaps look into Qingshan Liu. He's based in Munich and has excellent German-language materials. I believe he's one of the earliest masters of the Shibashi, perhaps the one who introduced the exercises to the West? Or Europe, anyway.