Rocco

Sacred Sex for Charisma?

I have met men (politicians and leaders) personally, who were very charismatic and I always puzzled about why some men have this kind of magnetic attraction, presence and authority and the rest of us not. Their physique was quite normal, sometimes below average, so I concluded that is has (almost) nothing to do with apperance and they probably radiate some kind of energy.

After reading about Sexual Energy, Taoism and so forth I'm sure it must have something to do with sparing / cultivating sexual energy.

I'd like to know how to rise ones "personal magnetism". One article on this board suggests that simply not having an orgasm over a longer period of time does it. But is this really enough? Being on day 9 of non orgasming now, I observe more signs of attraction from other women and I feel a better connection to other men, too.

Does anybody like to share his experience and/or his observations? Who did it successfully? I'm really curious to know.

Thank you.

Edited by Rocco
  • Like 1

Add internal work to that equation and your on a strong path towards charisma and personal power. Just be careful, in increasing power within ones sphere comes increased responsibility for the karma you create. 

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Add internal work to that equation and your on a strong path towards charisma and personal power. Just be careful, in increasing power within ones sphere comes increased responsibility for the karma you create. 

Thank you! What do you mean by "internal work" exactly?

Thank you! What do you mean by "internal work" exactly?

Internal work is a pretty generic phrase. My intended usage of it was to signify cultivation methods that focus on circulating Chi/Qi in the body. My favorite of these methods being Qigong or Chi Kung. You can find many a variety of styles that people will recommend on this forum.

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1