SonOfTheGods

"Electric" Chi, What it is, How-to techniques

Yang/Electric   Yin/Magnetic

Is Electric Chi, really electric?

Is Magnetic Chi, really magnetic?

Some may say that the feeling of electricity, as well as some practitioners having the ability to light up a small red LED lamp- constitutes it "really is electric"

If this is the case, then magnetic chi should provide the practitioner with the ability to have iron stick to them.

Or repel them/levitate over a magnetic area.

If magnetic chi can attract, then it should repel.

(not as WeiQi, but in the literal sense)

If an individual displays the ability to produce electric (Yang) then that same individual should also have at least some advanced ability to also harness magnetism (Yin). [and vice versa]

If a practitioner can move objects at a distance- is this combined electric/magnetic chi?

If it is, then he/she should be able to attract it and repel it

[if it is Telekinesis, then it is Shen]

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

I think is electric, the attraction forces you see in the videos of master Jiang / Aurelian Popa is just static electricity produced by bio-electricity (whatever chemical processes happens in the meridians and tendons tissues). Basically the electric eels they use some specific organs that use serotonine to produce electricity, I don't know the details but the serotonine is a key element in this chemical process. But still even an eel can produce 700V for 20-30 seconds.

Edited by Andrei

I think is electric, the attraction forces you see in the videos of master Jiang / Aurelian Popa is just static electricity produced by bio-electricity (whatever chemical processes happens in the meridians and tendons tissues). Basically the electric eels they use some specific organs that use serotonine to produce electricity, I don't know the details but the serotonine is a key element in this chemical process. But still even an eel can produce 700V for 20-30 seconds.

So the "attractive force" is not the result of actual magnetism, but the side effect of electricity

Edited by SonOfTheGods

In my opinion to levitate is a really long way but the electric power used is really small for just levitate some pieces of paper.

I work on a project to develop an robotic actuator that would be used in industrial robots and for developing an electromagnetic actuator we use about 2 kW ( yeah 10 amps x 200 volts = 2.7 horse power) to produce forces of 50 lbs x 6in = 25 ft-lbs of torque. Which is about lifting a dumbbell of 25 lbs doing biceps curls in the gym. Actually half of that power is lost through heat. This is the reason why a punch well targeted will knock down any Qi blasting master.

electricity produces magnetism but not in a very efficient way. it is a long discution :) but I am willing to take.

On the TaiJi symbol, it shows Yin and Yang in equal measure- but also Yin from Yang and Yang from Yin

Your premise does shows Yin from Yang

But there should also be stand alone magnetism, if there is is unadulterated electric

We are the microcosm, so the elements are embodied in us

In a BaZi chart, it will show our dominant personal elemental strengths

If we have more fire, then we are more apt to produce electric

So aside from elements and the components that can create 'electric like" ,.. what I am seeking is pure electric and magnetism

...or is it all by-product?

• Like 1

You might try separating what you feel it is, from what it actually is,  from the descriptive terminology

used to describe an effect that seems to be similar in nature but is very different in fact.

Edited by morninglight

Stand alone magnetism is formed by dipoles (pairs of electrical charges + / -) but they need to be perfectly aligned so that the micro field adds-up to a big magnetic field. Which is happening in the rare earth magnets, they are rocks that solidified in an aligned dipoles state.

Neodymium magnets are manufactured this way: you produce a huge electric field that aligns all the dipoles in the Neodyimum-Iron alloy which is liquid at high temperature and while the electric field is maintained the alloy is cooled down and crystallizes/solidify in the dipoles aligned state, so there you have the most powerful magnets on earth today:

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Neodymium#Magnets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipole

• Like 1

You are right, people with more fire are the ones who can produce electricity but in my opinion is the other way around, they produce more electricity and the electrical power dissipates as heat which is classified as "fire" by the classic metaphysics.Calorie (calor) means heat in Latin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Calorie

They burn more calories.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 1

Does the title of the thread refer to qi that "feels" "electric" to others?

Or to qi that can jump to another object or project like an electric spark?

About 40 years ago I learned techniques of generating qi like a spark - sort of like static electricity, in pulses. My sigung first demonstrated this to me using a metal demonstration sword, just holding it out and repeatedly making a blue spark come off the tip.

It is like generating static electricity like we get from a rug, combined with the way charge builds up and then suddenly moves during an orgasm - like combining these type of phenomena.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

I believe that we have a dual existence in two independent illusions. What most people know is space time reality aka physical. However you also simultaneously exist in time space reality aka metaphysical. Consciousness is the blending of these two realities. The three forces/laws are free will, love and light. Free will creates a polarity in order to accomplish work. That is why there is a negative and positive which use love and light as a mechanism.

The point I wanted to make is that it may be helpful to consider that metaphysical forces which we don't not know how to measure are just as real as physical forces.

The pervading force of consciousness is unity. Negative is segregative like gravity. While positive is integrative like anti gravity.

Also it may not be helpful to classify types of energy. The choice of attack of an energy with extremely high order is love and the focus of love is free will. 

Many adepts walk the path of the moon where the mystery deceives (can) as opposed within the illusion to the path of the sun whose only desire is to illuminate

Stand alone magnetism is formed by dipoles (pairs of electrical charges + / -) but they need to be perfectly aligned so that the micro field adds-up to a big magnetic field. Which is happening in the rare earth magnets, they are rocks that solidified in an aligned dipoles state.

Neodymium magnets are manufactured this way: you produce a huge electric field that aligns all the dipoles in the Neodyimum-Iron alloy which is liquid at high temperature and while the electric field is maintained the alloy is cooled down and crystallizes/solidify in the dipoles aligned state, so there you have the most powerful magnets on earth today:

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Neodymium#Magnets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipole

It is my belief that there is ONLY electricity, but perhaps in several varieties. It is the raw energy of Everything entering into this dimension and seeks the fastest route back out. Paths for this force can be etched in naturally over time or artificially created through this process' resulting intelligence. Magnetism is the vortex system created by the motion of electricity; and the lining up of spin is more of a locked-in side effect, due to the electricity pulsing through. That said, magnetism goes hand in hand with electricty. It's a buy one get one free sort of a deal. The Yin within Yang and its opposite in this sense represent poles, along which electricity pulses from one side to the other, causing the hyperbaloid 3D torus structural vortex. Flattened into a 2D image, you have the common Yin Yang symbol. With this at the foundations of everything in our reality, we see these patterns arise again and again. Therefore, the Yin Yang symbol can relate to pretty much any goings on within reality and is not limited to my interpretation of it here.

We are electrical beings. The force pulses through us on a very subtle level, but still manages to give rise to every process in our bodies; sometimes directly and sometimes through cause and effect relationships. It stands to reason that a person who has aligned themselves in a certain way, may create a smoother path for this energy to flow through.

• Like 1