Sign in to follow this  
RiverSnake

Question?

Did BKA leave the forum? Haven't seen her post in awhile? 

I had been concerned about her not posting for some time, so I  and PMed her a few weeks ago to find out if everything was alright.  She PMed back that things were going great and she didn't have much time for forums and chat now, especially with Spring and her garden.  She gave no indication of whether she would return or not.  Personally, while I will miss her presence here, and told her so, I am happy that she is happy and doing well.  Maybe, she will come back again, maybe she won't, but in the meantime I feel that our loss is the worlds gain, and I am sure that I am not alone in wishing her the very best in the future, whatever that may be.

ZYD

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist
  • Like 7

Just a quick reminder about what she was saying even last January:

Apologies for Agrippa post slacking! My personal magical practiced has increased manyfold lately as I've been leading some group workings and etc. Also had to catch up on work over the holidays. I will be back posting Agrippa shortly (as in within a couple of weeks, still getting used to my new schedule)

and

Thank you guys :).

I'm busily focusing on my various practices and my work/website... The internet can unfortunately take up way too much time, so I'm getting more focused on things not internet.

Oh and teaching a few classes per week in person too.

So it was not something that just came up, but her situation and been improving and becoming more demanding for some time.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this