Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Rain of Blessings - Vajra Chant

I am looking for the lyrics, hopefully transliterated, with phonetic assistance for certain chants by Lama Gyurme....anyone able to point me to these? I am just starting my search....

• Like 1

Lyrics to 'Offering Chant' only on Lyricsbox

Medicine Buddha mantra/Prayer to Sangye Menla easy enough to get on the net. 

The others you may need to search a bit.

Or just listen repeatedly and it'll register in the mindstream. 

I guess I used the wrong terms...not looking for the English meaning....looking for the pronunciation....but I will keep listening with headphones and see if I can enter into those noise gates

I contacted Lama Gyurme's organization, and they said:

"

Yes Lama Gyourmé teaches the way of singing according to the traditionel tibetan chants in Kagyu Dzong( Paris) and also in Drayangg Gyatso Ling (Barcelona). You can find his schedule in the facebooks and websites of centers.

He will  give a concert during the peace festival (18-20 september) Grande Pagode de Vincennes.Jean Philippe Rykiel will be there and also one...opera singer: Tomoko Masuda.

It exists one booklet with tibetan words ans phonetics of his two first CD. That booklet is available in Kagyu Dzong' Shop."

Going to order the booklets....maybe one day I will go to France and study in person, when I'm a rich bitch...;)

Sign in to follow this