Wun Yuen Gong

Lei Shan Dao's Taiji Chuan

I read just recently that John Chang practises a Taiji Chuan form and that all the LSD information can be or could be with in the Taiji chuan, is this true?

Does anyone know what style John Chang teachers as his external kung fu forms?

regards

WYG

?

I read just recently that John Chang practises a Taiji Chuan form and that all the LSD information can be or could be with in the Taiji chuan, is this true?

Does anyone know what style John Chang teachers as his external kung fu forms?

regards

WYG

?

through what did you read this Wun Yuen Gong? I'm always looking for more info on John Chang

I think i read this on Cyberkwoon! They mention that John Chang practises a taiji form?

Have you read the book "Taoist Master Chuang"? It has Thunder Magic and thunder path rituals!!!

If anyone has the video of the Bal'eiquan form i would like to discuss receiving a copy through PM. Write to me off the public forum to discuss. i am not interested in learning Nei Kung levels from you, just looking for the form. Thank you in advance if you (the appropriate individual with the tape), comes across or is informed about this.

Peace.

From what i know only a handful of students learn/learnt the kungfu & health qigong. This is the stuff that was taught by liao before he started the internal training. The thunder boxing on the other hand is a fast form with some kicks involved.

Peace.