Oneironaut

How is this guy putting animals to sleep using Qigong?

Re:

-----

"How is this possible and where did he learn how to do this?"

-----

This is not difficult at all.

Skill to do this can be developed by, I would think, any advanced qigong practitioner who live around animals and paying attention.

So, when living in forest amidst many animals, this kind of interaction will become obvious and grow in detail.

Also, some old farmers I have met have been able to do this type of thing to some degree.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 3

This could save alot of ketamine during cat surgery, hmmmmm..perhaps I will train this special animal sleeper qi gong style and get a job in a veterinarian clinic as an anesthesiologist. Perhaps they can up my pay for the special sedation work.

I would like to see him put a charging bear or hungry tiger to sleep as they are rushing at him...

Edited by ケンジ
  • Like 2

Seems pretty shamanic.  Here's Mr. Dundee doing it.  Odds are the movie took the scene from a real life capability.. maybe.

• Like 1

I watched the movie and I think it would not be so hard to do.

I am definitely going to try it.

• Like 2

How is this possible and where did he learn how to do this? Here is the video. 

http://qigongcentral.net/japanese-qigongkikou-doctor-kanzawa-amazing/

I've seen other videos where the guy puts American Bisons and even tigers to sleep but I cannot find them.

i couldnt find the bison video either, i was trying to show a friend that video....i think they removed it...

In my past life, being forever merciless to my natural weaknesses, and almost all the time jealously keeping watch over myself, I could attain almost anything within the limits of man's possibilities, and in some fields attained even to such a degree of power as not one man, perhaps not even in any past epoch, had ever attained.

For instance, the development of the power of my thoughts had been brought to such a level that by only a few hours of self-preparation I could from a distance of tens of miles kill a yak; or, in twenty-four hours, could accumulate life forces of such compactness that I could in five minutes put to sleep an elephant.

At the same time, in spite of all my desires and endeavors, I could not succeed in "remembering myself in the process of my general common life with others so as to be able to manifest myself, not according to my nature but according to the previous instructions of my "collected consciousness.

I could not attain the state of "remembering myself even sufficiently to hinder the associations flowing in me automatically from certain undesirable hereditary factors of my nature. As soon as the accumulation of energy which enabled me to be in an active state was exhausted, at once associations of both thoughts and feelings began to flow in the direction of objects diametrically opposite to the ideals of my consciousness.

I just tried it on my cat and it worked from first attempt.  :)

Very cool :)

Now teach the cat to make your morning coffee  :D

• Like 2

it has nothing to do with qi or qigong. you can hypnotize animals, take a look at the hand movement.
I had an old uncle  how study  it from a church priest

, and put asleep a dove.

• Like 1

it has nothing to do with qi or qigong. you can hypnotize animals, take a look at the hand movement.

I had an old uncle how study it from a church priest

, and put asleep a dove.

That would explain why I fall asleep in church!

I think your explanation comes closest btw

• Like 1

Re:

-----

"it has nothing to do with qi or qigong. you can hypnotize animals, take a look at the hand movement.
I had an old uncle  how study  it from a church priest"

-----

There is nothing that doesn't have something to do with qi.

Also, anything can be qigong - cooking, hypnotizing, etc, etc - all activities can be qi work/skill activities.

Yes - animals and people can be hypnotized.

I'm sure there must be somewhere online the simple method for hypnotizing chickens, which was common knowledge among farm children and probably still is.

For people it has been made very simple to do - an true area of huge "progress" of modern society. People will even voluntarily buy the devices made to hypnotize them, and use them, it seems, as much as possible.

VonKrankenhaus

• Like 3