Yasjua

Qi of clothing, bedsheets, blankets

Some herbal formulas I've been taking have heightened my sensitivity to energy. My clothes have started to feel supportive or restrictive, defensive or amiable on a very sensate level lately. For the first time ever I considered finding finer, more organic, and more carefully and consciously crafted clothing. I'm pretty sure clothing energetics are a real thing at certain subtle levels - beyond just color and design, but also fabric and fit - I'm talking very subtle restrictions of the body's movement and Qi-flow.

I'm also wondering about the energetic component of covering ourselves when we sleep. I notice I don't like sleeping with just a thin sheet on, even if it's quite hot. I was thinking we may instinctively protect our Qi when we sleep.

• Like 3

Perhaps the herbs you are using are quite Yin - possibly over-effecting kidneys and liver, hence the skin sensitivities.

-VonKrankenhaus

I don't know why but sheepswool bedding gives you a beautiful night's sleep. Expensive but we swear by it.

Some herbal formulas I've been taking have heightened my sensitivity to energy. My clothes have started to feel supportive or restrictive, defensive or amiable on a very sensate level lately. For the first time ever I considered finding finer, more organic, and more carefully and consciously crafted clothing. I'm pretty sure clothing energetics are a real thing at certain subtle levels - beyond just color and design, but also fabric and fit - I'm talking very subtle restrictions of the body's movement and Qi-flow.

100 percent agree. I don't even think it's that subtle. I think it's one of the more obvious energy signals and something people around the world universally understand on some level even if they aren't conscious of it. Wear a suit, feel one way; wear a robe feel another.

• Like 1