Sign in to follow this  
ケンジ

I am here with 2 cents, and may your 2 cents knock some sense into my thick cranium.

I am here with 2 cents, and may your 2 cents knock some sense into my thick cranium.

Well, Kenji has arrived. Here to enjoy and be enjoyed (hopefully).

Edited by ケンジ

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. No shortage of people here who will attempt to batter sense into you. How successful they will be remains to be seen.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 2

I am a Mahayana Buddhist practicioner and also train Chinese Martial Arts including kung fu, taijiquan, and qi gong.

Yes, indeed sense battered into me I would be grateful for. The jing loss needs to stop. Every few weeks I have been losing discipline and going on binges of sorts, chemical and otherwise. Demons yes, my own internal ones but also the external variety.

Edited by ケンジ
  • Like 1

everything in moderation, kenji :)

I'm an all or nothing man. I choose martial arts and Daoism and Buddhism as my sole addiction. A positive addiction if you will. Until I transcend being an addict, this is my path, I know what happens when I stray from it.

And don't worry, I am here for much, much more than help with discipline and sublimation.

dreamofzhuangzhouv2.jpg

Edited by ケンジ
  • Like 3

Looking at your picture, I'd guess you're here to offer up your peaches :-)

I don't get it but I lol'd! But the avi looks like Pedro from napolean dynamite shooting a gang sign

no disrespect to the master photographed

Edited by Henchman21
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this