Sign in to follow this  
Fire Dragon

Introducing myself

Hello All

This is my first day looking and knowing about this site.

I'm a practioner from the universal tao system since the year 2000. The reason I started to do the exercises was a serious illness that I still today am fighting against. A burned out condition and a body that I couldn't keep warm except any method to try to warm myself. This was wery painful indeed.

Mantak Chias breathing into the tan tien was for me wery difficult at first and after a few mounths the navel did explode and that was the start of a period of recovery. Have been training the system since then. Even though not yet fully recovered today my life is on it's way to get better in many ways. And working and reading about all kind of spiritual or physical work with energy has been my greatest interest that I believe I will continue with the rest of my life.

I am interested in natural science and mathematics and psychology mostly Jungian psychology also.

Have been exercising from some other systems also

Hatha yoga and kundalini yoga

Some basic practises from the white tigress system

I have also since two years ago started a yoga/qigong group that regularily meet and do exercises togheter. For the moment we are following Eric Steven Yudeloves book "100 days to better health, good sex and long life".

Most of my work from the universal tao system is still on a quite basic level. I believe that my illness have sloved things down a bit. Progress is increasing for the moment though and I'm do exercises in betwean 1 to 2 hours on a daily basis, mostly.

Have been living as a celibate since the year 2000 in the sence not being with a woman. With one exception one summer some years ago.

I am still looking for a treatment for my illness and the next steps will be to try some treatment with natural thyroxin and a vitamin and herb treatment for the adrenal fatigue dissorder. This two I belive will help me. Will be meating a new MD abroud next year.

Much of my focus is on finding a good method for my treatment. All help with this is mostly welcome!

Look forward for interesting talks about qigong and taoist yoga.

Am also on my way to learn the white tigress teaching more deeply and to end my celibacy period. Have read your comments on earlier posts on this and did see that most of you are not believing in this system. I'm much curious about but also have some doupts. Have been in contact with Hsi Lai and Amara from California and they have been much helpful in my questioning about the system.

With regards Fire Dragon

Sincerely Fire Dragon

Hello All

This is my first day looking and knowing about this site.

I'm a practioner from the universal tao system since the year 2000. The reason I started to do the exercises was a serious illness that I still today am fighting against. A burned out condition and a body that I couldn't keep warm except any method to try to warm myself. This was wery painful indeed.

Mantak Chias breathing into the tan tien was for me wery difficult at first and after a few mounths the navel did explode and that was the start of a period of recovery. Have been training the system since then. Even though not yet fully recovered today my life is on it's way to get better in many ways. And working and reading about all kind of spiritual or physical work with energy has been my greatest interest that I believe I will continue with the rest of my life.

I am interested in natural science and mathematics and psychology mostly Jungian psychology also.

Have been exercising from some other systems also

Hatha yoga and kundalini yoga

I have also since two years ago started a yoga/qigong group that regularily meet and do exercises togheter. For the moment we are following Eric Steven Yudeloves book "100 days to better health, good sex and long life".

Most of my work from the universal tao system is still on a quite basic level. I believe that my illness have sloved things down a bit. Progress is increasing for the moment though and I'm do exercises in betwean 1 to 2 hours on a daily basis, mostly.

Have been living as a celibate since the year 2000 in the sence not being with a woman. With one exception one summer some years ago.

I am still looking for a treatment for my illness and the next steps will be to try some treatment with natural thyroxin and a vitamin and herb treatment for the adrenal fatigue dissorder. This two I belive will help me. Will be meating a new MD abroud next year.

Much of my focus is on finding a good method for my treatment. All help with this is mostly welcome!

Look forward for interesting talks about qigong and taoist yoga.

Am also on my way to learn the white tigress teaching more deeply and to end my celibacy period. Have read your comments on earlier posts on this and did see that most of you are not believing in this system. I'm much curious about but also have some doupts. Have been in contact with Hsi Lai and Amara from California and they have been much helpful in my questioning about the system.

With regards Fire Dragon

Sincerely Fire Dragon

welcome.

this can also be a good place to talk about medical conditions should you care to share more about yourself in the discussion forum.

Am also on my way to learn the white tigress teaching more deeply and to end my celibacy period. Have read your comments on earlier posts on this and did see that most of you are not believing in this system.

Welcome Fire Dragon! I've had some experience with a White Tiger system of Chi Kung, but I'm not familiar with a "White Tigress" system. As far as I know, the Chinese don't differentiate between male and female tigers in ordinary language just as we don't usually in English (i.e. usually we just say "tiger", Chinese "Hu" or "Fu"). If that's the case, then we can probably compare notes in the future, if not, I'd love to hear more. :)

At any rate, welcome to the forum, and I hope you continue to experience ever increasing health benifits through your practice.

Bodhi

Hello

So far I not have so much experience with the white tiger/tigress system. I have read Hsi lai's books about the male and female practise and I have done the nine jade dragon exercises last summer and are doing the mediation on the original cavity or ancestors hall on a daily basis. Sometimes I like the meditation alot but sometimes I not really shore why I'm doing it but I have continued it for the last 7 months. I had a good dream about my ancestors when I started this meditiaion and I see light flashing behind my eyes. My universla tao instructior is recomending me to continue with this meditaion and tells me it's a good practise. He has changed to another system by the way and nowdays do the "thunder path" (I think thats was the name) with David Shen.

Unfortunaltely my development in the White tigress system has stope for the moment beacuse of two things I do not have so much money for the moment beacouse my medicine from the states (living in europe) is much expensive. And my teacher from california haven't been answering my meils lately. Do not know why.

So what is your knowledge experience of the white tiger system? Love to hear about it.

Soncerely Fire Dragon

Sign in to follow this