growant

Need Vedic Astrologer Recommendation

Any tips on who the best Vedic astrologer is who speaks English, does long distance readings, and doesn't charge more than a few hundred dollars?

Perhaps later. I propose, for the benefit of this forum, that we engage in a public discussion regarding the merits of vedic astrology. Since you brought it up, would you like to begin?

1 The subject I brought up is not the merits of vedic astrology, but who the best practitioner is

2 I am new to the Vedic astrology so can't contribute anything, but am open to whatever you want to share

Vedic astrology can be very accurate. My Grandfather was one and he taught me the basics.

There are two aspects to it --

One is the mathematical calculations and the other is the foresight/prediction.

One is a matter of choosing from two options - There is a 120 year life-span method (vimsottari dasha chakra) and a 108-year life-span method (ashtottari dasha chakra). 

The predictive aspect is more complicated as it involves intuition and developing the clairvoyant side. 

I used to put stock in astrology and astrologers a lot before starting down the spiritual path. Since then, I don't. When we have a solid spiritual practice we don't need to worry about astrological predictions etc. The practice and the divine take care of us.

In my humble opinion and experience of course...trying to look into the future too much limits our options and possibilities. Instead, try and develop your own intuitive faculties.

That'll be far more rewarding. It is spooky initially when it starts to work, as we can see patterns of things forming in advance, and after several instances when we ignore the signs, when we finally learn to trust this ability, it will help take the fear of the unknown out of the picture. And this ability will kick in only when we need it, not always...

Edited by dwai
  • Like 1