Can Humans Harvest The Sun's Energy Directly Like Plants?

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/can-humans-photosynthesize-1?page=1

"Much like photosynthesis in plants, can human beings utilize light and water for their energy needs? New evidence suggests that it may be happening right now in each cell of your body."

Fascinating article! Radiant receptors include the pigment melanin (both in the eye and in the rest of the body) along with the body's ample water. One of the most intriguing points to me was that sunlight polarizes water into positive and negative energies (yin/yang?), which both initiates flow and also makes it capable of acting as a storage battery!

(Feels like I'm not doing this article justice, but maybe some other DBs will chime in.)

• Like 6

Yes.

It's interesting to see this appear now, because it points to the basis of a range of cultivation practices that are quite old.

In fact, there are many "secrets" of cultivation "revealed" in the article - some may recognize this.

But the "like a plant" concept is not really accurate. Humans do not process Sun energy like a plant.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Can Humans Harvest The Sun's Energy Directly Like Plants?

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/can-humans-photosynthesize-1?page=1

"Much like photosynthesis in plants, can human beings utilize light and water for their energy needs? New evidence suggests that it may be happening right now in each cell of your body."

Fascinating article! Radiant receptors include the pigment melanin (both in the eye and in the rest of the body) along with the body's ample water. One of the most intriguing points to me was that sunlight polarizes water into positive and negative energies (yin/yang?), which both initiates flow and also makes it capable of acting as a storage battery!

(Feels like I'm not doing this article justice, but maybe some other DBs will chime in.)

wow, thank you for posting this!!!

very nice read, indeed, this is making things more clear.

Don't we already technically do this because of the whole vitamin D thing? :P But on a serious note, being able to live off of it entirely and alone seems like such a blessing, though I would still enjoy the option to eat, strictly for social reasons and bonding. Food becoming optional = ending so much suffering!