Sign in to follow this  
Fusion

biology of kundalini

Caution: Science is man's effort to discover and 'validate' reality

http://biologyofkundalini.com

enjoy.

very very interesting website. i've always been interested what science has to actually say about kundalini, since from all the reports i've read it has to be something physical and not the whole "the power of christ will compel you" bullshit, although.. .maybe even that isn't bullshit at all

i think that a multitude of experiences will arise..experiences that will shake you if you attach yourself to them, but you gotta understand..basically what you're doing is learning to use more of your brain. most people use less than 10%, think about the other 90%.. the possibilities are endless. so be prepared, but yet don't be. be brave, do not fear :)

this site is pretty remarkable, there is so much to read.. i'm gonna be fixated on it for the next couple weeks

This is really intruiging stuff..My only problem is my own scientific illiteracy. Is all the neurochemistry stuff thingamajiggers that shes talking about valid science?

I accept fully that shes going beyond current science in her proposals, & I have no problem with that. My question is about the accuracy of some of the 'conventional' material shes presenting. Is it accurate or not ? Im too ignorant to know.

Admittedly part of me wants it to be accurate, as its a fascinating hypotheses that she then extrapolates from it, with a practical application.

Anyone with enough orthodox science background to comment ?

Regards, Cloud :)

caducceus in science is more properly labeled

phase conjugation perfected by recursion (golden ratio

note bentov measurements of spine liquid pump

www.goldenmean.info/kundalini

dan winter

goldenmean.info

Here's the basic problem with Bentov:

The issue raised is structural and not about individuals. People like Keely, Tesla, Schauberger, Moray, etc., were either purely inventors, or used basic, mystical math or made the math fit after the fact.

Nevertheless the logic driving their inventions -- external transformation of Nature -- is one based on a Western concept of left-brain, visual dominant materialism: infinity can be contained by something we can see. This is wrong.

External alchemy does not work because it has a rotten logical root while using nonwestern music as the foundation is based on inner ear listening which goes beyond our deep sleep state of awareness -- beyond spacetime. As Godel stated, one Westerner who did understand the logic that drives science: A person can travel in time because they would not DESIRE to change their future.

Now why is that? How can Godel be so sure? Because the ability to time travel is based on harmonizing desire through logical inquiry of the source of materialism.

As Buddhism teaches: Ignorance is suffering. Suffering is caused by desire. Understand the source of desire to stop suffering. The inner ear method enables understanding the source of suffering because music is direct access of desire.

Now in the West we still rely on Western tuning (except maybe some violin or viola players) -- even in the "alternative" or "conspiracy" scene. Hell even global music has been westernized -- because this philosophy is not understood.

As for an effective global revolution against elite capitalism -- well science is freemasonry and even these individuals who contribute alternative technologies are only furthering the assimilation of the alchemical transmutation of Earth into a silica-based quantum chaos hologram. A great book detailing this structural assimilation process is Professor David F. Noble's "Forces of Production: A Social History of Automation."

The concept of not doing anything is actually the result of doing the most possible. This is the secret of free energy -- it is a tuning device using asymmetric logic.

Here's an excellent example of the structural denial problem I ran across recently. BTW I call this structural issue: The surplus value of consciousness. In Itzhak Bentov's "Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness" book he states this:

"One can visualize physical matter as being a beat frequency caused by the interaction of two such 'sounds' having a slightly different frequency. Such an interaction would cause waves of much lower frequency and higher amplitude. This is, if you remember, how we described the 'visible manifest aspect of the absolute' -- the physical realities." (pp. 187-8).

Now sounds pretty cool -- except he fucked up. Bentov, as "alternative" as he is, still makes the same basic denial that is oh so consistent in the West. He converts sound into a visual measurement. He states one can "visualize" and then he starts talking about sound and then converts it back to the "visual."

As I've detailed in my blogbook, frequency and amplitude are "visual" terms based on symmetry, while the Law of Pythagoras is logic based on listening or inference -- using asymmetric harmonics (i.e. C to G is 2:3 while G to C is 3:4).

So in fact if you DO NOT VISUALIZE but rather listen to what one supposes is physical reality then the "beats" disappear, and ONLY then, because the overtones of frequency are the same as the undertones as amplitude, with both converging as formless awareness.

This is the secret of the Logos -- the I-thought as the One of the Tetrad: 1:2:3:4. So we listen to sound, we hear the overtones as harmonics -- the simplest case is the 1-4-5 progression in blues music (an intuitive attempt to kill the materialism of Western mind control).

That simple progression is actually the same perfect fifth resonating into the perfect fourth -- it's the same "frequency" only inverted into its complimentary opposite as amplitude (one might say). It gives the progression a sense of depth.

It's taught in the West that the Law of Pythagoras is dependent on a string which has a beginning and an end -- materialism. In fact, as is known, the best musicians play by ear and also the best logic is by the ear -- the Logos. No musical string is needed.

So when we listen to the source of the I-thought (as Godel did) we are actually creating an asymmetric desire of one ratio (the One as male or yang) resonating back into formless awareness as female energy. The octave (two of the Tetrad) is the overtone of this infinite process -- or the "material" reflection (maya, metis) which then resonates into the overtone of the fifth (2:3) and the fifth as the first multiplication of matter (two and three) then creates all of reality (3:4 and everything else):

The author of the site, Jana Dixon, is very approachable through email if you have any questions. I've corresponded with her in the past, she is very nice -- she personally snail mailed me a sheet on her cardio-muscular release technique.

Sean

[/i must say thank you. I the past I cleared/cleansed my throat region by a double hand rap round the neck while breathing. But by a simple hand on heart, the other on throat, I saw a massive difference as I breathed from the back of my throat. I saw a shift from a swirling and pulsating to a surge accompanied by a deeper penetration of the energy. I even felt a twi I will have to try the neck workout on my neck now.

I must say, as GrandTrinity commented, this one's going to be good. It just goes to show that the answers that we look for are around us but sometimes we're not observant enough to notice. Very smart idea.

All the best.

Edited by Fusion

Sign in to follow this