MooNiNite

Wang Liping Low Level?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

Even the greatest scientists (Albert Einstein) can come across as new age guru's. Sticking to what we know may seem sensible but we know so little I believe it can be foolish.

Edited by aboo

"Went up to God"? Isn't that the problem? The operative word in that phrase is "up". God is up there somewhere, out of touch and instituted karmic laws to keep the crowd in control. More patriarchal beliefs kept alive through fear.

That's what these "immortals" believed , the fact that they saw God as separate suggests to me that despite their amazing energetic developments they were not awake to their true nature.

• Like 1

Is God the Void (the Great Mother which many perceive as completely chaotic) out of which even Jade Emperor came out or is God the Jade Emperor, the most powerful immortal with thousands of years of training and cultivation, and yet still born out of the Void?

Is God the Great Mother that gives birth and loves unconditionally her creation, whether they are perceived as being of the dark or of the light or anywhere in between, or is God the one that polishes and enforces order onto what the Great Mother produces (creating duality in the process)?

Or is it something else completely beyond our ability to comprehend and put into words?

Edited by healingtouch
  • Like 1

Compared to you they are gods not only in power but also in insight and understanding of how things work.

You talk about things you don't understand, but they live it.

It seems absurd to me that you arrogate to yourself to estimate them in any way.

So they are sacred cows now are they. What I said was quite straightforward, if they are aware of their true nature then how can they see God as separate? But hey if we are not allowed to even question these guys I will leave you to your blind belief.

• Like 1

Compared to you they are gods not only in power but also in insight and understanding of how things work.

You talk about things you don't understand, but they live it.

It seems absurd to me that you arrogate to yourself to estimate them in any way.

I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong and assumed too much, that Jetsun is talking about the Divine Nature inherently present in every living being. When one becomes aware of their True Nature, one becomes aware of their own Divinity, of their own immortal soul, indifferent where they stand in the hierarchy of being able to kick ass and indifferent of how long their spirit body lives for after the death of their physical body

So yes, to get back on topic ... Wang Liping is God :D wink wink

Atma Namaste (the Divine in me bows to and acknowledges the Divine in you)

Edited by healingtouch
  • Like 1

Dude,

you have not the slightest idea of your true nature in case there is such a thing

and if god (if he (or she?) even exists) is "separate" or not! LOL!

You assume yet believe to know.

John Chang has already talked to some ultra-powerful spirit who claimed to be god,

has visited with his immortal spirit body heaven and hell etc.

That was what I meant.

You presume an awful lot about me, yet if you are honest all you have are your assumptions.

Anyone can investigate their true nature because its what we all already are, its not only for superduper advanced immortal beings

• Like 1

Sith wannabes are so predictable.

EDIT: Oops! Sorry!!! Wrong thread -- meant to post this in the Star Wars discussion.

• Like 2

Sith wannabes are so predictable.

EDIT: Oops! Sorry!!! Wrong thread -- meant to post this in the Star Wars discussion.

What is the problem with Sith Lords? I happen to like the 'dark side'. :lol:

• Like 2

This whole business of calling Wang Liping low level is so, well, low level  -- even by Taobums standards.  If this were a review of a retreat by someone who´d "been there, done that" that would be one thing.  As it is, trying to bring down his reputation feels gossipy, a little malicious.  Where´s the heart?

• Like 12

This whole business of calling Wang Liping low level is so, well, low level  -- even by Taobums standards.  If this were a review of a retreat by someone who´d "been there, done that" that would be one thing.  As it is, trying to bring down his reputation feels gossipy, a little malicious.  Where´s the heart?

"The report of my death was an exaggeration"

-- Mark Twain

• Like 1

To figure out the truth.

• Like 2

What is the problem with Sith Lords? I happen to like the 'dark side'. :lol:

Being more of a Tolkien man than a Star Wars one, I'd always thought of myself as a Nazgul in training.

• Like 3

Being more of a Tolkien man than a Star Wars one, I'd always thought of myself as a Nazgul in training.

I've honestly never been able to decide between Starwars and LOTR. They are both very great. 

• Like 1

As interesting as Mo Pai is, the thread has gone somewhat off-topic - I am sure Ken's excellent forum is the ideal place for that discussion - maybe we can return to discussing Wang Liping. Has anyone read 'Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Gong Shu' and have an opinion upon it?

• Like 2

Yes. Why are you asking?

Just wondering whether you continue practicing his material and whether that is informing your erudition...

Just because you're not convinced someone is high level, does not automatically mean they're low level.

How about giving the man some slack and not labeling him as anything. 

Caught in the dualistic mind, wandering forever more.

I am exclusively training in the basic Dzogchen exercises now.

I calculate this to be the best chance to achieve the highest level possible for me.

I wish you liberation from limitation.

• Like 1