SaiyaMan

My discoveries (LoneMan Pai & Xiao Yao Pai)

Decided to post this here, since many can't view the PPD without signing up, and some may find this useful (I hope!)

The two schools I have been practicing so far are: 

LoneMan Pai (www.Lonemanpai.com) 

Xaio Yao Pai (www.studytaoism.com - USA. www.esoterictaoism.com - Europe)

LoneMan Pai is a combination of Eastern Internal Alchemy and Western Magick, where all religious doctrines are stripped away and the info made as scientific as possible. It is the oldest AND most modern system out there.

LoneMan Pai™ can help you to attain goals that may produce godlike abilities in 3-5 years of continual and consistent practice 

Minimum of 1 hour daily- 2 hours is best

Dropping your religion, understanding the Philosophy behind the Techniques as well as the Theory

You should also understand the "big you" designs the path in accordance with the "little you" that is residing in our meat bag of hormones

Source: lonemanpai.com/thread/352/loneman-pai#ixzz3ZHRJM52i

Xiao Yao Pai

Our schools' teaching is based on an esoteric Taoist spiritual practice called the Divine Guidance Art (Tao Yin Shu). The core of Taoist cultivation lies in spiritual practice which later gave birth to Philosophy and Religion. 

Source: www.facebook.com/groups/734405999957734

My experience from practicing the two have led me to believe that they both have common roots and compliment eachother very well (to the point where the FFS suggests techniques from LMP). 

Tai Shang Lao Jun may have created Xiao Yao Pai and it's practices as an offshoot of an older, Enochian school.

I say this based on two things: 

1)   From experiences not long after being initiated into XYP (prior to practicing LMP), several times I would wake in the middle of the night to see unusual writings engraved with a bright blue energy-like light on the ceiling. I later found this writing to be Enochian, a language I had never heard of until SoTG pointed me in that direction.

2)  After learning about the Enochian language from above, I looked up the alphabet and was able to translate the password given at the XYP initiation. 

This password translation is one of the reasons for the following posts.

• Like 4

Both have the similar-ish end-goals but their ways towards it differ, making them to be powerful in different ways:

LMPs objective is on being the 'focal point' of the fractured selves/bodies, where you cultivate and merge all the fractal selves into this one. 

I believe XYP has the same aim of merging all fractal selves/bodies into one, but do not put the focus on making this self the focal point. Instead, XYP builds and prepares *this* self to be merged with the other/higher self/focal point.

• Like 2

From what I can remember from the initiation, the masters response to the question "can two people have the same Fu Fa Shen?" was "No, everyone has their own and cannot share". 

His response falls perfectly in-line with the LMP view of the higher-self (which is a self on an alternate timeline/dimension who is more advanced along 'the path')

At the initiation, Tai Shang Lao Jun doesn't assign a FFS to you, but instead, makes a connection between you and an advanced self from another timeline, to prepare your body(s) for merging.

Depending on your level, you can assume the role as the Fu Fa Shen or 'higher-self' to your 'lower-self(s)'. I have experienced this on two different occasions.

• Like 4

Apeiron&Peiron posted:

This is interesting. What does it feel like to experience/interact with Fu Fa Shen? ---I've had a peculiar sense of things throughout my life when sometimes it felt like I was living backwards (king of like T.H. White's Merlyn). And other times when there were moments when I had thoughts like "I'm going to remember this n years from now" and it happens---sometimes it's just one year, sometimes it's like 15.

Maybe it's something else. But it does make me wonder

My response:

Hey Apeiron&Peiron! :D

Interacting with Fu Fa Shen is unusual. I'm naturally skeptical of things, so when I do communicate with it I'm very cautious, so that it isn't my imagination or placebo-effect. There is a huge difference between your body doing movements that can be perceived as Dao Yin Shu & when FFS actually moves you, and between internal dialogue & genuinely speaking to FFS. I'll make a couple posts with my experiences communicating with FFS.

As for what you have experienced, there may be two reasons:

1) This is the theory I heard when studying psychology at University (I might be a little off, it's been a while):

When your brain processes memories, it takes them from your short-term memory and places it into the long-term. When you remember something, your brain retrieves the memory from the long-term memory and back to the short-term for you to recall.

What happens during those deja vu moments is your brain is some-how taking what you see and skipping the short-term memory, placing it directly into the long-term memory, then your brain retrieves it from the long-term memory and back into the short-term, so it feels like you've seen/experienced that exact moment before. Basically, a brain glitch/lag.

2) If you were able to write down what you saw and then it occurs in the future, making the above theory incorrect in this case. 

Since time is non-linear, and their are many fractured selves on different dimensions/timelines, who may be ahead of you/older or behind you/younger. For you to see something that is year or 15 years ahead of you may mean you are seeing through the eyes of an alternate self, where that time (15years ahead) is current for them.

Just theories lol :D
  • Like 2

Here is one of my experiences of communicating with FFS. I'll use the example I mentioned above of FFS suggesting a LMP technique:

After a standing meditation session (I used LMP techniques "Star-God" and "Quantum Cannibal" (it isn't as scary as it sounds lol)), I decided to do Dao Yin Shu. Whilst standing, I invited FFS, placed my hands in prayer position and waited. 

My pelvis suddenly tilted upwards and my knees bent, it was completely out of my control and a real surprise. 

I asked if I should go into horse stance, I got no response. 

Then I asked whether I should go into goat stance, still nothing. 

Finally, when asked if I should do Star-God position, suddenly a huge power appeared between my palms. Something I hadn't felt before. It was like that magnetic field feeling you'd get between your palms, but on steroids x50. I stayed calm and asked again, just to confirm. The same power field appeared between my palms. This was a confirmation from FFS to continue with the LMP techniques, and it was the first time I made contact in a non-trance state. To say it was incredible would be an understatement

• Like 2

I'm very happy to hear of your progress.

These direct experiences are what will turn fiction into fact, theories and ideas into reality, your false nature into your original nature; and will give you the confidence to share this truth with others for their benefit and the benefit of humanity.

Your experiences will become more lucid and greater yet and as the wisdom of your Yuan Shen emerges, your life will be transformed beyond measure.

What of your partner, how is her Xiu Tao?

• Like 3

I'm very happy to hear of your progress.

These direct experiences are what will turn fiction into fact, theories and ideas into reality, your false nature into your original nature; and will give you the confidence to share this truth with others for their benefit and the benefit of humanity.

Your experiences will become more lucid and greater yet and as the wisdom of your Yuan Shen emerges, your life will be transformed beyond measure.

What of your partner, how is her Xiu Tao?

Thanks Effi :D

Unfortunately she hasn't been practicing, so no results to speak of yet.

Another way FFS communicates is images. Not so much for your eyes to see, but more like telepathy - direct to your brain (if that makes sense). Here is an example of when it happened to me:

After my regular LMP practices, I thought to do the XYP Jing Zuo in bed a little before I went to sleep.

Out of nowhere, a very clear image appeared in my mind of a teapot pouring water into a cup that was placed on a tray.

It kept on overflowing with water and the teapot wouldn't stop pouring. 

I played along, incase it was my imagination, I said "alight, my cup is full so I can't take anything else?", for the lulz I then said "how about I get a bigger cup?"

Then an image of a huge cup appeared with water being poured into it. The more water that went into the cup, the wider and taller the cup would be. Meaning whatever I gain/learn, I'll never be satisfied, constantly wanting more.

"alright.. how about I drink whats in the cup?" meaning, using/applying what I've learnt.

The feeling of someone smiling came over me. Like when someone smiles at you and you can't help but smile back at them and feel good. That sort of smile. 

It was very unusual but really enjoyable. I was a few minutes into the Jing Zuo when it happened, so I was in a completely aware/non-trance state.

• Like 3

FlowConduit wrote:

So what did it mean to use what you've learned? Did you have to shoot the energy out or something?

My response:

Not at all.

I was spending a lot of time reading, studying and collecting practices, never really happy/satisfied with what I found. FFS just wanted me to get out my head and use what I learnt by training.

Now I've stopped searching, just practicing what I have learnt and continue to learn from LoneMan pai. Fufashen seems content since then :)

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing. Do you notice the FFS in your being on a normal daily basis? Ever felt the FFS take over control of your body in some way?

Also, what was your initial motivation for such an approach?

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing. Do you notice the FFS in your being on a normal daily basis? Ever felt the FFS take over control of your body in some way? Also, what was your initial motivation for such an approach?

Hey Jeff,

No, I've never felt FFS take control of my body without permission (such as inviting FFS for Dao Yin Shu). There are moments during the day where I'm 'nudged' to do something one way instead of the other, e.g. looking for family members outside, and accidentally finding them in the most unexpected places. Whether this is FFS or my own intuition, it's hard to tell.

Efficiency is what motivates me. XYP states that they connect you to a divine teacher from the start that trains you 1-on-1, which I had experienced the night after initiation.

SoTG demonstrated both in video and in private conversations (telling me stuff he couldn't have known) which showed the power he had developed, and then after practicing his methods for a short time (the first session) I was able to see extremely fast results, experiencing things I've heard others talk about reaching after 10 years of practice!

IME, LoneMan Pai is like the Jeet Kune Do of neidan; it strips away the dogma and fluff, providing only what works and room for you to make it yours.

"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own" - Bruce Lee

• Like 2

Another way FFS communicates is images. Not so much for your eyes to see, but more like telepathy - direct to your brain (if that makes sense). Here is an example of when it happened to me:

After my regular LMP practices, I thought to do the XYP Jing Zuo in bed a little before I went to sleep.

Out of nowhere, a very clear image appeared in my mind of a teapot pouring water into a cup that was placed on a tray.

It kept on overflowing with water and the teapot wouldn't stop pouring. 

I played along, incase it was my imagination, I said "alight, my cup is full so I can't take anything else?", for the lulz I then said "how about I get a bigger cup?"

Then an image of a huge cup appeared with water being poured into it. The more water that went into the cup, the wider and taller the cup would be. Meaning whatever I gain/learn, I'll never be satisfied, constantly wanting more.

"alright.. how about I drink whats in the cup?" meaning, using/applying what I've learnt.

The feeling of someone smiling came over me. Like when someone smiles at you and you can't help but smile back at them and feel good. That sort of smile. 

It was very unusual but really enjoyable. I was a few minutes into the Jing Zuo when it happened, so I was in a completely aware/non-trance state.

My favorite post ... A great reminder to myself that meditation, breathing exercise, this whole lifestyle, is for the purpose of being of service to others through energy healing, etc.. Otherwise, I find that I can too easily fall into the trap of doing them just for the sake of stroking my ego and like your guide pointed out, just for bragging rights of having a bigger cup, without ever using that cup to feed others as well.

• Like 3

This is great stuff.

edit - aha its 'that' sotg, his old pdfs blew my mind a couple years back

Edited by noonespecial
  • Like 2

I believe XYP has the same aim of merging all fractal selves/bodies into one, but do not put the focus on making this self the focal point. Instead, XYP builds and prepares *this* self to be merged with the other/higher self/focal point.

Actually, Dao Yin Shu focuses on complete unification, so refinement within the physical vessel is continuous. It ceases when there are no more negative aspects left to revise; then only Yang Shen remains. When we practise Dao Yin Shu, we are always in a gradual process of transformation from Yin Shen to Yang Shen. When there is adequate "unification" of all constituent elements; the Yang spirit can exit the body to continue refinement on a higher level. This takes more time, on the other hand, Yin Shen and awareness projection is often achieved by Dao Yu in the early stages. I know of cases where it happens on the first day after Dao Ying (Initiation). Fundamentally, achievement is endless - such that it reflects the ultimateness of the Dao. However within specific dimentions there are barriers which must be transcended. So there is a form of conceptual segregation on a microscopic level and uninterrupted perpetuity on a macroscopic ontological level - Taiji and Wuji.

From what I can remember from the initiation, the masters response to the question "can two people have the same Fu Fa Shen?" was "No, everyone has their own and cannot share". 

His response falls perfectly in-line with the LMP view of the higher-self (which is a self on an alternate timeline/dimension who is more advanced along 'the path')

At the initiation, Tai Shang Lao Jun doesn't assign a FFS to you, but instead, makes a connection between you and an advanced self from another timeline, to prepare your body(s) for merging.

Depending on your level, you can assume the role as the Fu Fa Shen or 'higher-self' to your 'lower-self(s)'. I have experienced this on two different occasions.

Maybe you didn't clean your ears ;) - Or maybe it was my bad music in the background? : )

Every Hu Fa Shen has the ability to manifest countless transformation bodies. Each independently conscious as an aspect of the unified source soul, in the form of a Xian Shen or a Tian Shen - depending on what type of HFS was assigned to you.

For example, Er Lang Shen is registered through Tai Shang Lao Jun as an authorised Hu Fa Shen of the Celestial branch of Xiao Yao Pai and our clan Tai Shang Men (The Supreme Gate). He instructs many, many, many Dao Yu here on earth as well as in other dimensions.

As a simple example, during his ceremonial observance, when a Dao Yu lights incense and invites Er Lang Shen to guide them in a session of Dao Yin Shu, so does the whole school of 140,000 Dao Yu. All at a similliar time on that particular day; and he leads them all simultaneously. Space and Time are not an obstacle in Wuji and even if Hu Fa Shen needs to vibrate down to synchronize with Jing, Qi and Shen in Taiji, in order to interact with your awareness, in case yours isn't yet tuned finely enough to voluntarily exit Taiji and enter Wuji; well, they have more than enough merit (Gong De) to do so. They do it all the time.

So, to clarify. Yes, Tai Shang Lao Jun, assigns a Hu Fa Shen to each student. They are independent entities.

My Hu Fa Shen was my master from one of my former lives when I lived in China as a poor man. I guess someone likes my bad jokes, because he must have volunteered.

The lower self or the acquired mind which forms after birth is not the Soul or it's Yuan Shen projection.

Yes it is possible for Yang Shen to project its consciousness, but in XYP your implication would lead to a redundancy error, because what you're describing ie: the interaction of a higher-self with a lower-self - is simply the default configuration of a human. You cannot "assume" or be another soul, but you can share in its phenomenal experience.

Here is one of my experiences of communicating with FFS. I'll use the example I mentioned above of FFS suggesting a LMP technique:

After a standing meditation session (I used LMP techniques "Star-God" and "Quantum Cannibal" (it isn't as scary as it sounds lol)), I decided to do Dao Yin Shu. Whilst standing, I invited FFS, placed my hands in prayer position and waited. 

My pelvis suddenly tilted upwards and my knees bent, it was completely out of my control and a real surprise. 

I asked if I should go into horse stance, I got no response. 
Then I asked whether I should go into goat stance, still nothing. 

Finally, when asked if I should do Star-God position, suddenly a huge power appeared between my palms. Something I hadn't felt before. It was like that magnetic field feeling you'd get between your palms, but on steroids x50. I stayed calm and asked again, just to confirm. The same power field appeared between my palms. This was a confirmation from FFS to continue with the LMP techniques, and it was the first time I made contact in a non-trance state. To say it was incredible would be an understatement

None of this should be of surprise. Just because in XYP we don't name our movements something flamboyant like "The Tesla Coiler" or "The Spirit Qi Pump" - it doesn't detract from the basis of all movement; the physical and subtle body.

Let me clarify myself, while I clarify myself :>

What I mean to say is that the physical limbs and torso are limited by the mechanical maneuverability and mobility of the joints. The electromagnetic channel network of the meridians is also pretty much the same in everyone, almost all the time, with the exception of... well, that doesn't matter now. If you move your hand up you will stimulate meridians A B and C if you move it down, meridian J, if you rotate it, push it, tense it, lift it, drop it, swing it - it will stimulate your subtle body in different ways.

The body is used to choreograph these complicated symphonies, assuming the role of proxy to the manipulation of the underlying subtle energy within. 

Life is very mysterious and very interesting : )

Xiao Yao Pai doesn't compete with any system or school.

We just want to facillitate the process of cultivation for others by providing support.

If someone wishes to fully follow the path of Xian Tian Dao Yin Shu and make this their primary practice, it is fine.

If they wish to practice in combination with something else, usually it's also fine, unless XTDYS has already been the main practice for a long time, in which case it's advisable to stay onboard with both feet as there are many things at the later stages that we do differently to other schools. Either way your HFS sees and knows everything you think, do, feel, wish, dream and fear, so you can't run or hide, haha. He/She is always there to help if you care enough to nurture your relationship. At the end of the day, they don't owe you anything and you don't owe them anything. This is freedom.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 5