Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

I think that Satan was a Comet

That fell to the Earth, and brought the knowledge of Good and Evil to the animals of the Earth through various plant teachers....it was actually a ship sent from the aliens, containing genetic programs, which would teach the flora and fauna through DNA/RNA technology, the mysteries of the cosmos...Yucatan! You lovely land, bringing together New York and Japan. We have been seeded by the Immortals! Who are our friends from above! FUA From Up Above! Whose down with FUA!? I know that I am!

Could be.

But then, maybe not.

What hit the Yucatan was an asteroid, not a comet.

However, it is thought that comets brought much of the water that exists on Earth.

In the olden days folks thought that comets were omens of future events.

No wait! Satan was the dinosaurs, AKA reptile mind...and God fell to Earth, the compassionate one. Satan twisted the minds of men to reverse the story, making it seem that he fell from heaven...typical subterfuge...

No wait! Satan was the dinosaurs, AKA reptile mind...and God fell to Earth, the compassionate one. Satan twisted the minds of men to reverse the story, making it seem that he fell from heaven...typical subterfuge...

I think you need to go back and read those books again.  Seems you have gotten things confused.

2727325297_dore_satan_falls_answer_1_xla

He said to them, "I watched Satan fall from heaven like a lightning flash."   Luke 10:18

Doesn't sound like water.

But the comet and water idea. ...    " so Wallenganda , the Milky Way, the big black snake in the sky, felt sorry for Ungud the earth snake, all alone down there on the earth. So she spat some of her water down onto Ungud. He gathered it together and dived through the ground ... taking it down and leaving a big sand hill where he went through the earth " 

3002916.jpg

geb-nut-embrace1.jpg

He took the water underground ... curled up in it and went to sleep   .... and then he began to dream .... "

Edited by Nungali

Sign in to follow this