Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

["THE"] "Game"; Sovereigns

I have come upon a thought regarding certian aspects of physics, reality, the mind, and the individual/mass polarity.

It rides along the tide of the idea that we are all "godlings", children of infinite beings, coming into our own (no less in a very unique and niche manner!) on planet Earth, learning and experiencing all the mistakes one can make as a divine being...

And that's the "general normative" flow of "the masses".
The secret is that we (individuals) are "the masses". we make and/or made up each and every individual "sheeperson" either karmically, energetically, or through past/future lives.

The individuals are persons who are as if so far outside of the masses as to be an entire organism all their own of equal magnitude, if not mass.  These are the people who have risen to the potential to declare themselves rightful sovereign heirs to life, the universe, and everything. (heh nyuck, nyuck 42, nyuck har heh).

naturally we are few individual individuals as opposed to great many individuals of masses.
These great many people who form groups en masse are examples of ourselves though-not-ourselves.  former fragments of aberrant attitude and ability which we needed (and still need) to learn from.
Treating "others" as "self" is a responsibility that comes with the inheritence.

Only those of us individuals whom can display conscious willing self control can claim the title of "Sovereign".

Individuals and masses-made-of-individuals, individuals with or groups of people of great magnitude.

"The game" only ends when both sides of the spectrum recognize themselves in the other side...
When sovereigns see that they are teh masses, and when the masses realize that they are sovereign individuals.

... ... ... in the mean time, we can put on the sorting hat and find out who's sovereign and who's just along for the ride...

If you consider yourself the sole authority of and over your person next to only the laws of physics/the universe/god/etc. and give no power to any outside person, drop a comment declaring such, as how ever you feel appropriate.
(or do nothing and sit back and watch the show, im not the authority over you!)

• Like 2

Sure I am. A game with no teams, it just seems ridiculous to me how people band together in things like X professional sports team fans. No one else seems to be from my planet, and so I am independent and, yes, sovereign.

Edited by zanshin
  • Like 3

Games seems to be- how much can I feed my ego. 

The old, I am godlike everyone else is a sheep. 

I am awake everyone else is asleep.  

For me, better to play the opposite. 

everyone is divine and special in there own ways.

or even harder- everyone is a reflection of me. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

The thing about "past lives" is- Time doesn't 'really exist'...

So all events happen Simultaneously, rather than, Sequentially

Think of how the dynamics alter, when you can send energy/thought currents- "Right Now" to you, in the future and the past.

Also alternate time lines, which swing side to side, rather than the linear forward and backward- are also affected = Right Now.

On my forum, we call it, sometimes - Fractured, and/or Fractal Focal Self(s)

Interesting thread :)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 3

Time happening simultaneously regards each and every individual human being as being the same individual person, reiterated each "lifetime".    our huge population is rediculous.
Life and death as a polarity is an illusion. by refusing to breed/mate/birth one "goes back in time" in regards to their incarnations.

How many of us are coexisting with hundreds if not millions of reincarnates of our own selves???

Omniversal Singularity regards those of us who are only one, yet coexisting with the perpetual reiteration of redundant reincarnation... one life at a time.

Whilst most others, as previously regarded as "the masses", are reiterated several if not thousands of times simultaneously across the globe - are living multiple lives at once and typically display certain habits, traits, and behaviors that expose their "over-incarnates"...   such as, but not limited to, the appearance of obliviousness and disregard for personal accountability within the environment, or a dullness in their eyes...

The irony that we are all still a shared simultaneous "single person" reiteration across the whole of our species is almost unbearable.

A Majestic contradiction of single individualhood, and multitudes of individuals made up of many groups of "same person" and "person archetypes".

The perspective you are describing is potentially very uplifting, but one is still left with having to decide what the appropriate stance is, to take ,regarding other iterations.EX: If that carrot or beaver or monk is also one of me,... so what? The perspective just doesnt yeild an actionable compelled directive. Its moot.

• Like 1

karmic bond. you cannot escape the experience of anything and everything you inflict upon others.

Accepting the personal accountability of these inflictions is a sovereign's obligation, lest their sovereign claim be diminished or voided.

Like the movie Paul, with the alien, one can heal through accepting the malease, disease, or affliction upon themselves and expressing the willpower to "let it run its course" through intended and directed willful effort...

But applied to the "carrot or beaver or monk" in contrast to the "myself".

There is no "me", "my", or "I"; there are only "us", "our", and "we".

Edited by Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Fine , so we will eat our carrot , remove the beaver-we , and ignore the us monk . :)

The implications of that multiplicity doesnt direct your actions any differently than if you see yourself as an individual . Take the carrot .., you need to eat something, maybe you feel guilty about taking the life of the carrot , but youre still going to have to eat.  If you do eat you , then so what , youre still here because you ate you!   If you stop the monk from his pursuits, which are not your own, youre stopping you from wasting your time. If you are the wrong one , then you only hurt yourself , there's no-one to blame for anything. 

Any way you cut it , the perspective isnt going to guide you , unless you dont carry your considerations to the end implications . 

If you don't already care about ,and for, you , just as you are,, then being more people animals and so forth doesn't change that.  You have to care for , and take care of,  the one you that is you as treasure. Spoiling someone else at your own loss , is just as much as loss from the point of view of the other, its just reversed. 

Edited by Stosh

it is all about presentation, intent, ritual, acknowledgment, and honor.

Knowing is all the difference in how one conducts oneself.

NO, one does not escape one's needs for sustinence, but one does learn to honor and thank all the life in all the experiences of all moments with recognition that one will experience all those reaped by the one and all those that reap the one...

• Like 1