Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

What does it mean when you more often the top poster, than not?

To your thread title question:  It might mean that you are talking too much.  (Yes, I know, I'm not one to be mentioning this but at least I am aware.)

• Like 5

I know...but, why aren't more people posting? We need more people here!

eh...maybe you should back of a little, and see if  other people will fill up the space  ;)

• Like 3

To your thread title question:  It might mean that you are talking too much.  (Yes, I know, I'm not one to be mentioning this but at least I am aware.)

:D  :D  :D

sometimes when you want something very much...

you first need to let go of it.

But I'm sure you know that already  ;)

and it's hard to apply, because applying is a kind of doing...

and letting go is, in it's essence, nondoing

• Like 1

But they don't! I want more action, and I want it now!

Were you doing some humour ?

b252b36ce5c266c6da23acdc32f40dd3cd31cc0f

It's good that you have this reflexion

• Like 3

But they don't! I want more action, and I want it now!

We don't get the 'normal' response from this media ( normal in that it isnt what we have been used to for the last few hundred thousand years ... an that is a tad of conditioning  ;) ... relating to visual, pheromonal, etc, signals from the others we communicate with ) .

Basically, we dont get our 'responsive hit ' / feedback ... so we try again ... and again .... 

Like any good addiction, the effects become less and less and we need more and more to maintain 'normality' .

It can get to the stage where people need professional treatment for internet addiction .

Do some gardening. Watch how nature works for a bit   :)

everyone_busy_with_their_mobile_phone_10

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

You see the above problem;

They were all couples but the guy at the front walked a bit faster and put the coupling out ...

... but they never noticed and just continued on home with each other in the new couples ... when they got home, they still did not notice  as they were still on their phones .... even the gay couples ! 

• Like 2

And also, dont balance your laptop on the handle bars and make posts on daobums. 

Did you have a wild birthday party ? 

• Like 1

I sometimes distance myself from this board because I want action, too. Time and place.

I'm also very "loud" at times and I get the feeling that's not appreciated here... so I leave. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm also very "loud" at times ...

Now, I can deal with that even though some cannot.

We can always get sent to the Pit if we get too rowdy.

Edit to add:

Hey!  I made top poster for today.  Hehehe.  I spent the entire day in the computer room working on my music collection.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Now, I can deal with that even though some cannot.

We can always get sent to the Pit if we get too rowdy.

Edit to add:

Hey!  I made top poster for today.  Hehehe.  I spent the entire day in teh computer room working on my music collection.

I appreciate that and I know some people can.

gut feeling/when in rome

• Like 1

Sounds like it is time for any SQL error...  :huh:

Naw.  Just relax.  We're not going anywhere with this.

I went through about ten years or more growing up saying nothing.....I was once a true Silent Bob.....Nature has resulted in me coming back the other way, then I will go back to silence again. Its an effort for me to come here now and post....life is weird....I live in a very interesting delusion, but they are all the same game, just different faces, different names.....

• Like 1

I try very hard not to judge people these days. In part because I don't want to do what other people have done to me. What you do and how you do it, shouldn't matter, so long as you're not harming anyone. If you aren't, then live your life the way you want.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this